剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
and brings us back to Earth.
然后把我们带回地球
So, if that's not working,
如果失败的话
then there's no way for you to come...
那你们就
...back. Don't.
回不来了 别
We're fucked. We're fucked.
那我们就完蛋了
Marooned. It's a one-way ticket.
孤立无援 有去无回
Seriously. Seriously. Really? It's true.
真的 真的吗 真的
You still want to, uh, date an astronaut?
你还想和宇航员交往吗
You sure? You sure?
你确定吗
Ask me after the second date.
第二次约我出去的时候再问我
Man got himself a second date!
他约到第二次了
Stop.
停
Time's up.
时间到
Thanks.
谢谢
You need to rest a bit?
要休息会吗
No. Okay.
不用 好
Let's go.
我们走
50 klicks north of Adak, New Year's Eve,
阿达克以北50公里 新年前夕
capsized crab boat.
捕蟹船翻了
The plan was to yank out the survivors, get back to base,
计划是救出幸存者 返回基地
and be in the bar by the time the ball drops on TV.
赶得及去酒吧在电视上看到水晶球落下
But this fucking storm.
但是这场该死的暴风雨
Beaufort 10 gale.
蒲福风力10级大风
I'm flying low, 20 meters above the water,
我低空飞行 距离水面20米
so I can find the raft. It's dark.
这样就能找到救生艇 天很黑
We've got our NVGs on. We can barely see shit.
带上夜视镜 我们几乎什么鬼也看不到
Our co-pilot finally sees the target.
副驾驶员终于看到目标
Then alarms start going off.
然后警报开始响起
One of my engines flames out,
我的一个引擎突然冒烟
and then this rogue wave slams right into us, all right?
然后这场滔天巨浪直接向我们袭来
Somehow, I get myself unstrapped and out of there
我解开安全带出去
and I'm swimming like a madman.
像个疯子一样拼命地游
Then, boom, it's my chest, and I can't move.
然后我的胸伤了 我动不了
And I'm like, "I'm gonna die."
我觉得我要死了
Then I did.
然后我死了
You what?
你什么
Died for seven minutes.
死了七分钟
Cold shock? Yeah, the only thing
冷休克吗 就是因为冷
that kept me from going brain dead was the cold.
所以我才没有脑死亡
Swimmer hauls me onto the raft.
游泳的人把我拖上救生船
He breaks two ribs pumping
为了抽泵机 他断了两条肋骨
till the pistons start firing again.
活塞才再次点火
What happened to the others?
其他人呢
Uh, mechanic made it.
机械师活下来了
Co‐pilot didn't. Impact got him.
副驾驶员在撞击中丧生了
Mike Vodanovich.
迈克·沃达诺维什
Yeah, he was a good guy.
是个好人
Actually, he could be a total asshole sometimes.
其实他有时是个大混♥蛋♥
He pulled this prank on me once where we were...
有一次他恶作剧整我...
Any injuries?
受伤了吗
No. You're five hours late.
没 你们晚了五个小时
Go get some chow, get hydrated, and stop by the medical tent.
吃点东西 喝点水 去医疗帐篷检查一下
Yeah.
好
She pushed herself to the limit.
她把自己逼到了极限
That wasn't the point of the exercise.
这不是练习的重点
She knows that.
她知道
Well, she should have made a different choice.
那她应该做出不同的选择
You okay? Yes.
你没事吧 没事
Yes!
是啊
You know what, I think we can do much better than wine.
我们可以喝点比红酒烈的
Why? What do you have?
怎么 你有什么
Hey, what is that? Mezcal.
这是什么 龙舌兰酒
I got these amazing little copitas in Mexico City.
我在墨西哥城买♥♥到这几个漂亮的郁金香杯
You're supposed to use sliced orange and chili, but fuck it.
应该和橙片辣椒粉一起喝的 但是管它呢
Nice pour.
倒得好
Okay. Cheers.
来 干杯
That is dangerous.
这酒好烈
**When I wake up*
*醒来时
**Well, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you*
*要在你身边醒来
**When I go out*
*出去时
**Yeah, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you*
*我要陪在你身边
Ollie!
奥利
**When I go drunk*
*喝醉时
**Well, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you*
*我要醉在你身边
**And if I haver up*
*如果我说了废话
**Yeah, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you*
*我要对你说废话
**But I would walk 500 miles*
*可是我会走五百英里
**And I would walk 500 more*
*我会多走五百多英里
**Just be the man who walks 1,000 miles*
*做那个走上千英里的人
**To fall down at your door*
*为了倒在你门前
*- *When I come home* - *When I come home*
*回家时* *回家时
**Well, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you*
*我要回到你身边
*- *When I grow old* - *When I grow old*
*年老时* *年老时
**Well, I know I'm gonna be*
*我知道我要什么
**I'm gonna be the man who grows old next to you*
*我要在你身边老去
**And I would walk 500 miles*
我会走五百英里
**And I would walk 500 more*
*我会多走五百多英里
Hey, hold my beer?
帮我拿一下啤酒
I think I'm gonna head home. You want to share a car?
我要回家了 要拼车吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
It's late. Let's-- let's go.
很晚了 我们走吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Cannot.
不可以
Come on in.
进来吧
I love it!
我喜欢这里
Mm, the smell of it!
很好闻
This one.
这一张
Yes!
好棒
Your turn.
到你了
Poor, little horndogs.
可怜的小色狗
13 years crawling around as maggots all for this one moment,
13年来像蛆虫一样爬来爬去只为这一刻
this urge,
这种欲望
this undeniable need to crawl out of the dirt
这种不可否认的需要破土而出
and bang their brains out.
令其脑浆迸发
And then, poof. Dead.
然后一下就死了
We fuck.
交♥配♥
We die.
死去
We breathe.
呼吸
We die.
死去
We know we're going back to the mud.
我们知道我们会回归尘土中
But still, we live.
但是我们活过
Sorry.
抱歉
No. I-I just--
不 我只是...
It's-- It's cool. It's cool.
没事 没事
We're not supposed to for the first year.
我们第一年不该这样
I mean, a year's almost up, but still...
一年快过去了 但还是一样
You're not supposed to what?
你不该怎么样
Any relationships.
和人交往
My meetings.
我的互助会
Oh, shit. I forgot.
糟了 我忘了
Oh, sorry. I No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
抱歉 我 不不不不不
No, you're fine.
你可以抽
Yeah?
真的吗
Cool.
没事
So, we were just kind of messing around, right?
我们就这样随便玩玩
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表