剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
Don't do this.
不要这样
It's done. And it's final.
已成定局了
Let me tell my crew.
我来跟队员说
Go home.
回家吧
We'll show you the language when it's ready.
我们准备好了 会告诉你怎么说
Okay. My turn.
好了 该我了
Incoming call.
来电
Incoming call.
来电
Incoming call.
来电
Hagerty.
哈格蒂
Good morning, Captain Hagerty. This is Aaron Shultz
早上好 哈格蒂队长 我是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的
from The New York Times. I was wondering if I could ‐‐
亚伦·舒尔茨 是否可以...
‐ How did you get this number? ‐ We had it on file.
你怎么知道我电♥话♥的 我们档案里有
A colleague of mine did an interview a few years ‐‐
几年前我一个同事做过采访
Not doing press today.
今天不接受采访
As the original commander of the mission, would you like t‐‐
作为这项任务的原指挥官 你是否
End call.
结束通话
TV.
电视
Screen on.
开启屏幕
An estimated 2 billion people are watching around the world
预计全世界有二十亿人观看
to witness this historic moment
见证这历史性时刻
the launch of the first human mission to Mars.
首次人类火星发射任务
In just a few short hours,
在短短几小时后
the five astronauts of Providence 1
天道一号♥的五位宇航员
will leave Earth to embark on their 2 1/2‐year journey
将离开地球开始他们两年半的旅程
to Mars and back.
往返于火星
We're now gonna take you live to the launch center
我们现在为你直播路易斯安那发射中心的实况
in Louisiana, where Laz Ingram, the founder and CEO of VISTA,
维斯塔的创始人兼首席执行官拉兹·英格兰姆
is joining us.
和我们一起
Good morning, Ms. Ingram.
早上好 英格兰姆女士
Thanks for having me.
谢谢你们邀请我
It's been a long road getting here.
这是一条漫长的路
Yes, eight years since NASA awarded us the Mars contract.
嗯 自美国宇航局授予我们火星合约已有八年
Eight very challenging years.
八年之中充满挑战
Walk us through what we can expect
向我们介绍一下未来的日子中
in the days and months ahead. ‐ Gladly.
我们的期待 很高兴
Once the crew has achieved orbit,
一旦宇航员达到轨道
they'll dock with the Mars Transit Vehicle.
他们将与火星过境车对接
The astronauts will climb aboard
宇航员将上去
and conduct what we call a shakedown
进行我们称之为试航的行动
a rigorous series of diagnostic tests ‐‐
一系列严格的诊断试验
and then they'll initiate the first long burn,
然后他们会开始第一次长时间燃烧
sending them on their way.
送他们启程
Seven months later, they'll arrive at Mars,
七个月后 他们到达火星
descend to the surface,
下降到其表层
spend 18 months before they launch in the MAV
十八个月后 在火星升飞器上发射
back to the Transit Vehicle and make their journey home.
回到过境车 然后回家
But aside from accomplishing the feats ‐‐
但除了完成这项壮举之外
Mute.
静音
... the very first human looked up at the stars
最初人类仰望星空
and wondered in whatever language she spoke on,
特别好奇它表达的是哪种语言
"What is it? What's out there?"
这是什么 那边有什么
These are the answers that we continue to search for.
这些是我们继续寻找的答案
I just have to ask, and I'm sure everyone else
我只想问一下 我肯定其他人
wants to know,
也想知道
what is going through your mind right now?
你此刻心里想的是什么
Too much to...
太多了难以...
How can I possibly reply? That's irrelevant.
我怎么回答 都是不相关的
But none of this would be happening without you.
但如果没有你 这一切都不会发生
Are you happy? Nervous?
你开心吗 紧张吗
I'm focused. We still have a lot of work ahead of us.
我很专注 我们还有很多工作要做
Well, congratulations, Ms. Ingram.
祝贺你 英格兰姆女士
We know that you're busy and need to get to the launch.
我们知道你很忙 需要去发射场
Thanks for spending some time with us this morning.
谢谢你今天早上的连线
It's been an absolute pleasure. Thank you.
我很愉快 谢谢
And we're off.
结束
What do you think?
你怎么想
Fuck it.
去他的
Call CAPCOM. Secure line.
呼叫航♥天♥通讯员 安全线路
Calling CAPCOM, secure line.
呼叫航♥天♥通讯员 安全线路
Sir.
长官
Patch him to me.
把他转给我
Roger that.
收到
He wants 30 seconds with the crew, non‐public.
他要跟队员进行30秒非公开对话
What for?
为什么
Uh, just some words, wish them luck.
随便讲几句 祝他们好运
LC says they can swing it.
发射控制中心同意了
We owe him as much.
我们欠他太多
Fine.
好吧
That's a go.
可以
Stand by. We'll have a window in just a moment.
待命 我们马上就建立窗口
Putting you through now.
现在给你转过去
Matt, we've got a surprise for you all.
马特 有一个惊喜给大家
Please don't tell me we have a weather hold.
不要告诉我们天气有问题
Skies couldn't be clearer.
天空已经够晴朗了
‐ Hags, is that you? ‐ Last time I checked.
哈格蒂 是你吗 应该是
Well, hot damn. This is a nice surprise.
我的天 确实是惊喜
How y'all doing in there?
你们在那里怎么样
Snug as bugs.
像虫子一样蜷着
Well, I just called to say Godspeed.
我打电♥话♥只想祝你们好运
I'm watching... and I'm with you in spirit.
我在看 精神上与你们同在
How we looking on TV?
我们在电视上看着如何
Real good. Even Kwame.
非常好 甚至夸梅
You mean you don't miss the mustache?
你不想念小胡子
Not for a second.
一点也不
‐ Any final words of advice? ‐ Just do whatever Mattie says.
最后嘱咐两句么 照马蒂说的做就行了
‐ Listen to the man. ‐ And don't clog the shitter.
听他的话 还有不要把马桶堵了
He's talking to you, Lou.
他在跟你说呢 卢
I guess, so I'm never gonna live that down, huh?
我看我这辈子也别想抬起头了
‐ Not for another 2 1/2 years. ‐ Yeah, thanks, Tom.
两年半以后吧 谢谢 汤姆
Sorry to break up the party, but we need to clear the line.
抱歉搅了聚会 但我们得清理线路了
All right, you guys, nothing sentimental here.
好吧 各位 没什么好感伤的
Just do your thing.
做好自己的事
You got this.
你们能行
Means a lot, Tom ‐‐ you calling us.
汤姆 非常感谢你打电♥话♥给我们
Never mind that. Now, go make some history.
没事 去创造历史吧
And we're off.
结束
Thank you. End call.
谢谢 结束通话
Well...
嗯
tell me you wouldn't have missed me if I'd gone.
告诉我 如果我走了 你不会想我
Pressure.
压力
‐ Pressure steady at 15 32. ‐ Systems A.
压力稳定在15 32 系统A
‐ Systems A go. ‐ Systems B.
系统A正常 系统B
‐ Systems B go. ‐ Systems backup.
系统B正常 系统备份
‐ Backup go. ‐ Weather.
备份正常 天气
Weather is still observed and forecast to be go.
天气仍在观察 即将预报
Listen, you guys, uh, I just want to say, it's...
各位 我只想说 这是...
it's an honor to share this tin can with you all.
很荣幸能和你们一起闷在这个罐里
Ah, don't make us puke before we get up there.
别让我们吐出来 还没飞呢
No, I mean it.
不 我认真的
Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better crew.
说真的 我找不到更好的队员了
T‐minus 9 poll is complete. Resume count on my mark.
倒计时检测完成 恢复标记
3, 2, 1, mark.
3 2 1 标记
GLS auto‐sequence has been initiated.
GLS自动序列已经启动
Okay, Mattie, we're feeling pretty good down here.
好了 马蒂 我们在这里感觉很好
On behalf of everyone on the ground,
代表地面上的每一个人
it's an honor to assist as you embark
助你们开启人类所经历的最长的旅程
on the longest journey any humans have ever taken.
这是我们的荣幸
Matt...
马特
Luis...
路易斯
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表