剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表
We were looking at some of your art last night.
昨晚我们看了你的画
You took her downstairs?
你带她去楼下了
Well, I'm proud of you, and I wanted to show Ellen.
我为你感到骄傲 我想给艾伦看一下
That one on the easel. It's so beautiful.
画架上的那幅 真漂亮
It's not done.
还没有完成
Well, I was impressed.
印象很深
And the way the color is coming through the black,
黑色颜料运用的方式
it's really eerie. In a good way.
真是怪诞 这是在夸你
My mom. That was your mom?
我妈 那是你妈
Well, I guess it's not that good
既然你都没认出来
if you didn't recognize her.
那我画得也不怎么样
Oh, no, I...
不 我
D-Did she have short hair?
她剪过短发吗
That's not Diane. W How would you know?
那不是黛安 你怎么知道
Stop. What?
别说了 怎么了
You know, I think that maybe I should get going.
我可能该走了
No, you don't have to leave. It's okay.
不 你不必走 没关系
It was really nice to see you, Denise.
很高兴见到你 丹尼丝
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't sweat it.
别在意
What was that about?
你干吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm so sorry. I-Is it you we're blocking in?
很抱歉 我们挡到你了吗
Yeah. Real sorry.
是的 真的很抱歉
All the handicap spots were taken.
残疾人车位都被占了
It's fine. Don't worry.
没事 别担心
It was supposed to be a really quick in and out.
本来是很快就出来的
Bathroom emergency.
有人要上厕所
Can I help? Oh, no, no. We've got it.
要我帮忙吗 不 不 我们可以
Thank you, though. Girls, let's take a break.
还是谢谢你 姑娘们 休息一下吧
New song. Can you help me, please?
新歌♥ 帮帮我好吗
Beautiful night.
今晚真美
The gardenias.
栀子花
You were right.
你是对的
Thanks for coming. Of course.
谢谢你能来 没事
Can I -- Can I get you something?
喝点什么吗
No, I'm good.
不 不喝了
What did Laz tell you?
拉兹跟你说什么了
Not much...
没说什么
just that she had asked you about Fletcher,
只是她问过你关于弗莱彻的事
and that there was some tension.
当时气氛有些紧张
I think she put you in a terrible position.
我觉得她把你置于很尴尬的境地
I let her know as much.
我了解她的性子
Yeah.
是啊
We should talk about Nick.
我们应该谈谈尼克
I was thinking we could carve out some more time for him
我在想 我们是不是该多花点时间
with Sadie if we split up the buoyancy t...
将他和赛迪的浮力训练
training into...into two groups
分为两个组
so we really don't need the...
这样一来 我们就无需
It's... No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
I'm just gonna put it out there.
我就直说了吧
It stung.
我很难过
It stung, Tom. Losing command.
不能再领导真的很难受 汤姆
And that is not an easy thing for me to admit.
对我来说 承认这一切真的很难
When you asked me if it was okay,
当你问我的意见时
I got on board like I always do.
我就像往常一样同意了
Yeah, we never had the real conversation.
我们没有真正交谈过
Exactly.
的确
We didn't have the real conversation.
我们从未真心地交流过
Yeah, I know.
是啊
I took for granted that you'd say yes.
我把你的接受 想得太理所当然了
The time that I was gone was hell.
我离开的那段时间 彷佛置身地狱
I was lost.
我迷失了
I asked and you said yes and I never questioned it.
你同意时 我就没质疑过
And I know. It was selfish.
我知道 我很自私
But I needed that yes.
但我需要你同意
We both need this mission.
我们都很需要这次的任务
It's who we are.
这是我们所在的意义
Yeah.
没错
What do you want to do about Laz?
拉兹那边你想怎么办
No need to do anything.
无需做任何事情
‐ You want an apology? ‐ I don't want an apology.
你想要她给你道歉吗 我不需要
I want respect.
我要的是尊重
‐ She respects you. ‐ I mean yours.
她很尊重你 我是指你的尊重
Colonel...
上校
You have no idea how much I respect you.
你不知道我有多敬重你
‐ Want a beer? ‐ Yeah, I'd like a beer.
喝啤酒吗 好 我要
‐ L.T., here. ‐ And two shots.
LT 这边 两杯烈酒
Hi, Denise.
丹尼丝
Can I get you s‐started with a drink?
要先点杯喝的吗
A whiskey, neat.
一杯纯威士忌
‐ What kind? ‐ Well, you pick.
要哪种 你帮我挑吧
Johnny Walker Black?
强尼·沃克黑牌
That's fine.
就要这个吧
‐ Why are you here? ‐ I hope you don't mind.
你怎么在这 希望你不要介意
Your dad told me this is where you're working now.
你♥爸♥告诉我这是你工作的地方
You look well. ‐ Is this like...A‐Are you...
你看起来很不错 这是 你...
Did my dad ask you to come here or something?
是我爸让你来的吗
No, he doesn't know that I'm here.
不 他不知道我来这儿了
Are you checking on me?
那你是在查我岗吗
You know, you can call me if you need anything.
如果有任何需求 你可以直接打给我
Like what?
比如说
Denise Hagerty. Share contact.
丹尼丝·哈格蒂 共享联♥系♥人
I've been clean over a year.
我已经戒毒一年多了
Dad's not gonna have any meltdowns,
爸爸不会再因此崩溃了
if that's what you're worried about, and neither am I.
我也不会 如果你在担心这个
I'll...go get your drink.
我去拿你的酒
Eh, Denise.
丹尼丝
Maybe don't tell your dad that I came.
不要告诉你♥爸♥我来过
Lights off.
关灯
You ever get a pebble in your shoe you can't get loose?
你有没有遇到过鞋里弄不出来的小石子
No matter how much you shake the hell out of it,
不管你多用力地甩它
it's still there...rock against flesh,
还是在里面 磨你的肉
trying to dig its way to the bone.
像要深入骨头
You feel helpless, defeated.
你觉得很无助 很挫败
I can hear it in your breath.
我能从你的呼吸中听出来
Darling, you can't go barefoot when you're walking on glass.
亲爱的 不要赤脚走在玻璃上
Nobody can see what's in your mind.
没有人能看到你心中所想
Nobody can hear your thoughts.
没有人听得见你的心声
I want a plan.
我需要一个计划
You don't deserve it.
你不该被这样对待
Now all they'll ever see is did you get us there or didn't you,
他们关心的只是你有没有把人送上去
and if you don't, you'll be nothing.
如果失败 你就什么都不是
You hear me? Nothing.
听见了吗 什么都不是
As if you never was.
从未有过任何成就
Unless you show them something.
除非能做出点成绩
Can you find it?
你能找到吗
Can you see it?
你看得到吗
Look where you ain't looking.
到你没找过的地方看看
We should be looking at the simplest solution...
我们应该寻求最简单的解决方法
A hard reset.
硬重置
We just unplug it. A short‐circuit.
拔掉插头 形成短路
Cut the power, reboot the computer.
切掉电源 再重启电脑
We short the power lines coming from the reactor.
让反应器的电源短路
We just need to find a way to bridge the high side to the low.
我们只需想个方法 连接高低两处
‐ With what? ‐ I'm not sure.
用什么呢 我还不确定
We'd have to strip the insulation, expose the line.
我们得剥离绝缘材料 让电线露出来
That's repairable.
这可以修复
I'm more concerned about frying the hardware.
我更担心会烧掉硬件
剧集 | 火星先驱(2018) | 导航列表