剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
出什么事了 他是不是死了 到底怎么回事
What happened? Is he dead? What the fuck happened?
女士 雷伯恩总统四分钟前去世了
Ma'am, President Rayburn died four minutes ago.
总统女士
Madam President.
他当时在跟谁说话
Who was he talking to?
雷伯恩总统之前在和哈尔通电♥话♥
President Rayburn was on the phone with Hal.
是我害死了他 我告诉他 栽赃攻击行动是你的主意
I killed him. I told him the false flag attack was your idea.
哈尔 -你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么
Hal! -What did you think you were doing?
我在警告总司令 他的副手很凶恶
I was warning the commander in chief he had a rogue deputy.
一个有严重缺点的女人 现在成了总统
A terribly flawed woman is now the president.
只有我们自己知道她的缺点有多严重
And only we know just how flawed.
所以我必须当上她的副总统 这样我们才能盯着她的一举一动
So I have to be her fucking VP just so we can keep an eye on her.
你想把玛格丽特·罗伊林 交还给我们监管
You wanted to return Margaret Roylin to our custody.
把她交给我们吧
We'll take her.
她想提供庇护给玛格丽特·罗伊林
She wants to offer asylum to Margaret Roylin.
她应该不会 在我们和兰利沟通前就做决定
I don't think she should pull the trigger before we talk to Langley.
先把提议转告她 剩下的明天再说
Put the offer through. We'll deal with the rest tomorrow.
美国希望为你提供庇护
The United States would like to offer you asylum.
你在这个国家有敌人 -我到哪儿都有敌人
You have enemies in this country. -I have enemies everywhere.
我是哈尔·怀勒 大使夫人
Hal Wyler. Ambassador's wife.
我是托德·佩恩 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Todd Penn. First Lady.
我必须告诉您 我妻子就是您副总统的不二人选
I need to make sure you understand that my wife is your vice president.
这会成为一个痛点 我很抱歉 我知道这件事很复杂
This is going to be a pain point. I apologize. I know it's complicated.
哈尔
Hal.
我希望你能成为我的副总统
I'd like you to be my vice president.
《头号♥外交官》
第三季第二集
凯特
Kate?
弗朗西丝 她在这里吗
Frances, is she here?
她应该在楼上 先生
I believe she's upstairs, sir.
凯蒂
Katie?
那本该是你的职位
It should have been you.
我跟她说了: “你要找的是另一个姓怀勒的人”
I told her, I said, "You got the wrong Wyler."
我们都很清楚其中原因
We both fucking know what it is.
他们胆小如鼠 不敢让两个女人执掌白宫
They're too chickenshit to put two women in the White House.
我当然不同意这种做法 但是我也能理解
Which I don't agree with, obviously, but I can understand.
这跟格雷斯无关 而是国家的问题
That's not about Grace, that's about the country.
她知道 如果她选了我 也能将你收入麾下 我只是安慰奖
She knows if she picks me, she gets both of us. I'm the consolation prize. That's all it is.
她急求一个回答 她希望我登上空军一号♥
She wanted an answer. She wanted me on Air Force One.
但我不会这么做 我跟她说 我们得谈谈这件事
But I… I… I wouldn't do it. I said we needed to talk about it.
我们来谈谈吧
So let's talk about it.
这是个机会
This is an opportunity.
你想收拾 我们在阿富汗留下的烂摊子 没问题
You want to start cleaning up the mess we left in Afghanistan? Done.
你想和伊朗打交道 我来安排职责
You want to deal with Iran? I will have a portfolio.
你让我怎么安排 我就怎么安排
You tell me what to put in it.
你说过要盯着她的一举一动 对吧
I mean, you said you wanted to keep an eye on her, right?
我会在办公室里给你留一个位置
You will have a desk in my office.
我会去亚克朗市参加剪彩活动
I'll be cutting ribbons in Akron.
你则可以在白宫 时刻盯着她的行动
You will be in the White House, watching what she does all the time.
你也可以让我直接拒绝 我都听你的
Or tell me to say no, and I'll say no.
我是认真的 我会给比莉打电♥话♥的
I mean it. I will call Billie.
如果你不想要这份工作 那么我也不要
I don't want this unless you want it too.
告诉我 我该说什么
Just tell me what to say.
答应她
Say yes.
(温菲尔德府)
一切安全
All clear.
(巴格达乡村俱乐部)
(巴格达 2010年)
一个男人 -不行
One guy. -No.
你不可以拒绝 -不行
No is not on the table. -No.
你真是个讨厌鬼
You know what? Fuck off.
又开始了 -这样很不合理
Oh, here it comes. -It's not rational.
那个普林斯顿的是个胆小鬼
Princeton over there is a fucking pussy
一个胆气不足的懦夫
with a baby carrot where his dick should be.
你拒绝的口气 好像在说你认为这样很合理
You're saying no like you believe it's rational.
老兄 你只能做力所能及的事
My friend, you can only piss with the dick you're given.
通讯中心的那个人呢
What about the guy from CenCom?
他不想讨论清理 维持和重建政策
He doesn't want to talk clear, hold, and build.
他只想现个身 说两句漂亮话 然后转身离开
He wants to show up, admire the problem, and leave.
先生 我们帮助一个政♥府♥站稳脚跟
Sir, we put a government on its feet.
而当政♥府♥为这个国家集体记忆中 最臭名昭著的杀人魔伸张正义时
And the moment it seeks justice for one of the most notorious butchers
我们却要对他进行保护性监护
in the country's collective memory, we take him into protective custody?
看来他赞同 你呢
So, he's a yes. You?
你对懦夫有什么看法 -喂喂
How do you feel about baby carrots? -Whoa.
他担心这样很不真诚
He's concerned it's disingenuous.
我担心 参选的世俗党派可能会取胜
I'm concerned we have one viable secular party in the race,
如果我们允许一个 公开支持什叶派结成联盟
and if we let the committee, who's shilling for the Shia coalition,
公开支持伊朗的委员会 处决尤瑟夫·哈米迪
who's shilling for Iran, execute Yusuf Hamidi,
这无异于将选举拱手相让
we are handing them the election.
什叶派的选票不会影响阿巴尔
Shia vote's not gonna swing Abbar.
伊朗想要的 不是一个世俗党派掌权的伊朗
Iran doesn't want a secular Iraq.
而是一个软弱 宗教至上的伊朗 他们也做好了为此付出代价的准备
They want a weak, sectarian Iraq, and they are prepared to pay for it.
他们收买♥♥了委员会
They bought the committee.
他们把高级专员公署 吓得不敢吱声 这就是他们要的
They scared the teeth out of the High Commission. This is all they need.
先生 我认为我们来这儿 不是为了花一大笔钱
Sir, I don't think we came here to take a trillion-dollar shit
然后火上浇油的
and light it on fire.
问题在于 你永远不知道她在想什么
Trouble is, you never know what she's thinking.
大使 -留着他
Ambassador. -Keep him.
谢谢 先生 -谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir. -Thank you, sir.
别高兴得太早 他这一周可不好受
Don't gloat. He's having a rough week.
我会小心的 我去起草外交电报
I won't. I'm gonna draft a cable.
明早交给你 -好的
I'll get it to you in the morning. -Okay.
真好
Good.
虽然《太阳报》并不是最出名的报纸 但是你看
The Sun isn't the most reputable, but look.
(佩恩总统)
她的确是个引人注目的人物
She is a striking figure.
我买♥♥了额外的纪念品
Oh, I've procured extras for keepsakes.
门口有消息吗 -关于新任总统吗
They say anything at the gate? -About the new president?
关于凯特
About Kate?
我们会让人打电♥话♥给她的特勤 -没必要
We'll have someone call her detail. -I'm not doing that.
大使失踪了吗 -没有
Is the ambassador missing? -She's not.
她不在这儿 -她和特勤在一起 她没事
She's not here. -She's with detail. She's fine.
门卫没收到她的特勤的消息吗
The gate didn't hear from her detail?
从我值班到现在没听说
Not since I came on duty.
如果他们担心她的安全…
If they had any concerns about her safety…
他们对此没有担心 跟我没关系
I don't give a fuck about their lack of concern--
大家好
Hi.
我正要向您和您的丈夫 简要说明下一步的计划
I was about to brief you and your husband on the next steps.
很好
Great.
审查你的副总统职位 是一个极其复杂的过程
Vetting you for vice president is going to be an extremely complicated process.
我以前接受过审查 -不像之前那么简单
I've been vetted before. -Not like this.
今天有一支15人的法律团队
We have a 15-person legal team starting today.
如果你接到市议会办公室的电♥话♥ 无论白天还是晚上 一定要接
You get a call from the council's office, day or night, answer it.
凯特呢 -她也会接受审查
What about Kate? -Uh, she'll be vetted too.
不 我问的是 她要负责什么
No. What's her portfolio?
我们会继续和第一先生沟通
We'll have an ongoing dialogue with the first gentleman
分配活动
to divvy up events.
不是以第二夫人的身份
No, not as second lady.
而是作为在白宫工作的外交政策专家
As a foreign policy expert knocking around the White House.
没错…
Of course.
美国外交博物馆
The Museum of American Diplomacy.
他们有一栋大楼
They, um... They have a building.
但他们没有利用这栋楼的资金 他们需要一个支持者
But they don't have funds to do anything with it. They need a champion.
你知道我妻子在巴格达 或者喀布尔的作为吗
Do you have any idea what my wife did in Baghdad or Kabul?
别提那些事
Don't.
她应该负责 也门和平计划这类复杂的事情
She should be brokering an 83-part peace plan for Yemen.
我们会反馈给…
We'll reflect that--
你应该让她当国务卿
You should make her goddamn Secretary of State!
那是米格尔·加农的工作
That's Miguel Ganon's job.
那就让她当我的幕僚长 你有这个权利吧
So make her my chief of staff. You can do that, can't you?
那是我的工作
That's my job.
是吗
Is it?
相信我 我跟你一样吃惊
Trust me, we are both surprised.
够了 帮我们过一遍问卷内容
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表