剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
16个大使♥馆♥前都聚集了抗♥议♥者
Protestors are gathering at 16 embassies.
总统应当给英国首相致电道歉
The president needs to call the PM and apologize.
我们双方曾达成协议 他打破了这个协议
We had an agreement. He broke that.
一群暴徒把你的妻子困在了家中 情况还好吗
A mob has your wife trapped in her house. Is it going well?
罗伊林谋划了袭击航母的行动 是她雇了连科夫
Roylin planned the carrier. She hired Lenkov.
特罗布里奇原本应该这么说的
That's what Trowbridge was supposed to say.
全世界都认为雷伯恩参与其中
The world thinks Rayburn was involved.
雷伯恩确实有参与
Rayburn was involved.
我以前从没一个人待在这个房♥子里
I have never been in this house by myself.
当自己的配偶干这一行时
When you have a spouse in this line of work,
你肯定会有保护对方的冲动
there's an impulse to protect them.
凯特是我的第二夫人 她不是我的妻子
Kate is my second lady. She's not my wife.
特罗布里奇不愿和我们会面
Trowbridge won't meet with us.
他要和中国建立联♥系♥
He's reaching out to China.
你的总统要给尼科尔致电道歉
The president needs to call Nicol and apologize.
我们不能让中方接触潜艇 上面搭载着波塞冬
We cannot allow China to reach the sub. It's carrying the Poseidon.
那是核武器中的盐弹
It's a salted bomb designed
用来最大限度地扩散放射性尘埃
to maximize radioactive fallout.
总统必须打电♥话♥给他
The president has to call him.
他知道这件事多久了
How long has he known this?
卡勒姆
Callum.
你遇到一个问题 决定单方面解决它
You tripped over a problem and decided to handle it unilaterally.
我给那些你不屑一顾的人打了电♥话♥
And I called the people you trash and look down on
求他们帮我收拾你的烂摊子
and begged them to help me clean up your shit.
你的总统给尼科尔打了电♥话♥ 提议举♥行♥双边首脑会谈
Your president called Nicol and proposed a bilateral summit.
他接受了 应该十小时后到这儿
He's accepted. Should be here in ten hours.
你受够我了吗 -我不知道
Are you done with me? -I don't know.
《头号♥外交官》
第三季第八集
总统女士 欢迎来到契克斯 -谢谢
Welcome to Chequers, ma'am. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎 -感谢
Welcome. -Thank you.
欢迎 -早上好
Welcome. -Good morning.
很高兴见到你 -谢谢
Good to see you. -Thank you.
两把钥匙都给您 以便您需要用第二个房♥间
Both keys, in case you choose to use the second room.
穿过门廊就是了 -谢了
It's through the vestibule. -Thanks.
祝你们在契克斯住得愉快
Enjoy your stay at Chequers.
我跟他说 我喉咙发痒 如果发展成什么病
I told him my throat's been scratchy, and if it turns into something,
我们需要一个单独的房♥间 这样才不会传染给你
we need a separate bedroom so I don't get you sick.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我不想再和你一起彻夜不眠
I don't want a night where neither of us sleeps,
只是怒火中烧地躺着
and we just lie there radiating rage.
好吧
Okay.
而且还得考虑卡勒姆
And, you know, Callum.
是啊 -他在这儿 对吧
Yeah. -I mean, he's here, right?
不是我邀请他来的
I didn't invite him.
我知道 -他在替英方进行谈判
I know. -He's running negotiations for the Brits.
在我们讨论潜水艇问题时 补救措施将由他主导
He'll be point on remediation when we get into all the sub mechanics.
嗯 所以 如果房♥间归你一个人…
Yeah, so if you have the room to yourself…
你觉得我会偷偷带他进来 -是的
You think I'm gonna sneak him in? -Yeah.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
我在尽量让我俩相处时不那么尴尬 -那你白忙活了
I'm trying to make this less awkward. -You failed.
这个男人是你现在生活里的一部分 今后也很有可能继续和你在一起
This man is a part of your present, and quite possibly a part of your future.
我觉得我得接受这件事 -你在说谎吗
I thought I should get with the program. -Are you lying?
你真的很讨厌
You're a bitch.
抱歉 -真的很刻薄
Sorry. -Really… bitchety.
这样做很奇怪 -不奇怪 这样做才行得通
It's… just weird. -No, it's not. This is how this works.
我才不会在我丈夫包的房♥间里 和我的男朋友上♥床♥
I'm not gonna fuck my boyfriend in a room procured by my husband.
“谢谢 不客气
"Thank you." "You're welcome."
我知道你在尽你所能 哈尔 我很感动
"I see how very hard you're trying, Hal, and, uh, I find it moving."
你肯定下了很大的决心”
"It can't be easy."
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
你肯定下了很大的决心 -是的
It can't be easy. -It's not.
快看
Look at this.
快来看 小格 -怎么了
Look at this. Gracie. -What?
你快过来
Move yourself over here, bodily.
天哪 -我来了
Christ. -I'm coming.
这么大张旗鼓 你肯定会…
All this buildup, you're gonna be…
你肯定会大失所望
you're gonna be underwhelmed.
让我看看
Let me see. Mm.
这是什么
What is this?
是你妈妈发来的 一篇博客之类的
Your mom sent it. Some fucking blog or something.
《总统和她的爱人》
"The President and Her Beau"?
看我当年多年轻 多健壮
Look how young and strapping I am.
我们好般配
We're so cute.
你看起来像个孩子
You look like a child.
我的童养媳
My child bride.
26岁可不是小孩了
Twenty-six is not a child.
的确 是辣妹 和你现在一样
No, a hot youngster. As you are now.
快住手 好痒
Stop! That tickles.
这个发型还不错
This was not a bad haircut.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
像一块刚出炉的佛卡夏面包
Like a… Like a fresh focaccia.
停下 天哪 你真讨厌
Stop. Oh my God. You're impossible.
刚好相反 我可讨喜了
Au contraire. I am entirely possible.
我要惩罚你的这种行为
You will be punished for this behavior.
总统女士 您没事吧 -什么
Ma'am, are you all right? -What?
进来了
Entering.
不要 小纯 不要进来 谢谢你 我们没事
No! No, Jun. Thank you. We're fine.
一切无恙 -对不起
All good. -I'm so sorry.
夫妻房♥事
Marital.
后退 -两厢情愿
Stand down. -Consensual.
操
Fuck me.
我本来想这么干的
Well, I was gonna, but the assumption
但是被人误以为我要攻击你 让我没了兴致
that I'm assaulting you kinda kills the mood.
他应该能分辨出 我是在大笑 还是遇到了危险
He should be able to tell the difference between my laugh and… and an alarm call.
他跟了我很长时间了 -是啊
He spends enough time with me. -Yeah.
怎么了
What?
你不再经常这么做了 如今你成了大人物
Uh, you… you don't do it as much anymore. Now that you're the… the biggie cake.
做什么
What?
笑
Laugh.
才不是
That's not true.
太可怕了 -没关系的
That's awful. -Well, it's all right.
你的工作需要你严肃
You're in a serious line of work.
我还是能感受到快乐的
I still experience joy.
没有以前那么开心
Less.
好过分 -在那个人面前 你倒是很开心
What a crappy thing to say. -With what's-his-face you do.
谁 -副总统
Who? -The vice president.
你好像觉得他很讨喜
I think you find him delightful.
什么意思 -意思就是 他让你感到快乐
What's that mean? -It means that he delights you.
没什么不对劲的地方
There's nothing wrong with that.
我会在他面前微笑
I smile in his presence.
我觉得有必要让别人知道 你感激他们的付出
I think it's valuable to show people that you appreciate their work.
的确如此
It is.
我每次进门
Rayburn glowered at me
雷伯恩都对我怒目而视
every time I came through the fucking door.
他其实很喜欢我
And he liked me.
这样不对
That's not cool.
得到正面反馈的人会更努力地工作
People work harder with positive feedback.
得到这么多正面反馈 哈尔一定会加倍努力地工作
Well, Hal's going to work really hard with all the feedback he's getting.
你有什么心事吗
Is there something on your mind?
为什么你俩可以同时在这里
Why is it okay that you two are both here?
不是得有人守着华盛顿吗
Isn't somebody always supposed to be in Washington?
或者至少待在美国吗
Or at least in the… the continental United States?
我们从没和雷伯恩一起出行 -有过
We never traveled with the Rayburns. -Yes, we did.
去海外
Overseas?
哈尔和庄园主很熟
Hal has a relationship with the lord of the manor,
而且他妻子在这儿
and his wife is here.
如果只有我来见她 却不带她的丈夫来 会显得我很小气
It would be ungenerous for me to see her and not him.
那样可不行呢 -你要不要找点事做
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表