剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们能不能说好 在做这件事的时候你不要道歉
Can we make a rule that you do not apologize during any of this?
你本来想走的 -不
You were trying to leave. -No.
我想让你宽衣解带
I'm trying to get you to take your shirt off.
这是什么 -我知道 像中世纪的礼服
Uh, what is this? -I know. It's medieval.
我的手根本伸不进去
It's fucking impenetrable.
跳过这个步骤吧 我本来也没胸
You know what? Skip it. I barely have boobs.
可以吗 把你的外套脱掉
Can we? Maybe with the jacket?
该死 好多纽扣
Fuck, this is a lot of buttons.
凯蒂 -你很抱歉
Kate. -You're sorry?
不是 我对此没有任何歉意
I'm not. I've never been less sorry about anything.
情况是这样的
Here's the situation.
从职业角度来说 这是个很糟糕的主意 但在个人层面
Professionally, this is a really bad idea, but on a personal level,
我幻想这一刻已经很久了
I have been thinking about this for a very long time.
而且非常具体
Like, in detail.
除非你是想委婉地拒绝我… -不是
Unless you're trying to let me down easy… -I'm not.
如果在幻想中和我亲热比现实中更好
If making out with me was better in fantasy than reality…
没关系 -我想把你舔到高♥潮♥
Kate! I wanna lick you until you scream. -… that's cool.
我只是觉得现在不是时候
I just think the timing is bad.
我不觉得
I don't think it is.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
不行 -是白宫打来的吗
No. -Is it the White House?
不是哈尔 好吗 他忙着和中方开会
It's not Hal. Okay? He's locked down with the Chinese.
可能是白宫的人
Then it could be someone from the White House
费了很大的劲 才打到我书房♥来找你
who's gone to the trouble of calling you in my study.
我觉得还是…该死
I think it's prudent… Fuck.
接电♥话♥比较好
…to take the call.
我是大使
This is the ambassador.
他们肯定会很不满
They're going to be very unhappy.
我们会解决的 你知道皮图菲克空间站吗
We're gonna work it out. Are you familiar with the Pituffik space station?
麻烦再说一遍 -皮图菲克
I'm sorry, once more? -Pituffik.
大臣问首相他是否准备 逐步结束非统治的身份
Chancellor asked the PM if he's prepared to phase out non-dom status.
请告诉他们你的答案
Please tell them your response.
刘易斯 他生来就没种
Uh, Lewis, he was born without the blessing of a cock.
表面看起来有本事 但其实一无是处
He has a flap of epidermis, but it has no discernible role.
我说 刘易斯 你坐 这件事会让你无法接受
I said, sit down, Lewis. This is going to hurt,
但是整个行动…
but this whole operation…
我不喜欢被监视 我坐在后座应该很安全
I don't love being watched. I think I'm safe here in the back seat.
你能不能看一会儿风景
Can you maybe look at the view for a second?
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表