剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
目前的形势之下
Amid their, uh, current distractions,
他们没有精力去好好地搜寻一下
they're unable to mount a proper search for it,
所以我要求北海各国
so I have asked the North Sea nations
汇集他们的海洋传感数据 希望能找到潜艇
to pool their marine sensor data in the hopes of finding the sub.
告诉他是什么样的潜艇
Tell him what kind of sub.
核潜艇 推测已遇险
Nuclear-powered. Presumed distressed.
也许已经有核辐射泄漏 进入海岸水域 涉及到…
Maybe leaking radiation into the coastal waters of, um…
好几个国家 包括英国和丹麦
a number of countries, including Britain and Denmark.
对方让我联♥系♥怀勒大使
Who told me to talk to Ambassador Wyler,
怀勒大使已经升级了海洋预警系统
who'd revamped their maritime early warning system.
贝丽尔是军情六处的人
Beryl is MI6.
所以其实你对鸟一窍不通
So really you know fuck all about birds.
好了
Okay.
可不就好了吗
Okay, indeed.
所以他是个内鬼 -不是
So he's a spook. -No.
很奇怪的是 我们… 我们不称呼他们为“内鬼”
Oddly, we, uh… we don't call them spooks.
我们称呼他们“观鸟者” 间谍
We call them bird-watchers, spies.
真的吗 -是啊
Really? -Yeah.
拿着一架双筒望远镜 对天空中的小黑点兴致勃勃
A pair of binoculars and an interest in small specks in the sky.
两个领域是有重叠的
There's an overlap in the fields.
他在工党政♥府♥负责外交事务
He worked foreign affairs for the Labour government.
在政♥治♥谱系的两极都有资源
Has relationships on both sides of the aisle.
如今我算是一个在逃谈判专家
Now I'm something of a negotiator at large.
还睡了我的老婆 -你该走了
Who fucks my wife. -You should go.
我只不过想确认事实 -马上就走
I'm just trying to establish the facts. -Like, now.
不行 他不能走 他可是干了第二夫人啊
No, he can't leave now. He's kabobing the second lady.
我一下子就看出来了
Which I figured out in a second.
特勤局也看出来了吧 -他们没有
Secret Service did too. -They didn't.
那你为什么要甩掉你的特勤 -我没有
That why you dumped your detail? -I didn't.
大幅度减少 现在我明白为什么了
Significantly reduced. I mean, I can see why.
你一下子就知道了 这太可怕了
It took you less than a second? That's alarming.
丈夫的直觉
A husband knows.
我倒是没有 -你以前就干过这事
Not in my experience. -Oh, you've done this before?
不是 我被出轨了 可以这么说 -所以你懂这种感受
No. Um, cheated on, as it happens. -So you know how this feels.
你可没有被出轨
You are not being cheated on.
你我都同意 在那方面我们不再是一对伴侣
You and I agreed. We are no longer partnered in that manner.
在那方面我们不再是伴侣 卡勒姆
We are no longer partnered in that manner, Callum.
我知道我是解放了 -酒该喝好了吧
I know I'm relieved. -Cocktail's over.
感谢你的光临 请告辞吧
Thank you for stopping by. Scoot on out.
以后少不了的 这种发号♥施令 而且会更加恶劣
That'll continue. The bossing around. Except much, much worse.
你说得没错 先生 我会变得更加恶劣
You are correct, sir. I can make this much, much worse.
卡勒姆
Callum!
我很抱歉 -他人挺好的
I am so sorry. -He's a good guy.
他可以做得更过分
Could have been a lot worse.
我…只是…
I'm… just…
很抱歉 -大使
I am so sorry. -Ambassador.
再过一两天 他就会回到华盛顿
In a day or so, he's going to go back to Washington,
到时候我会把你脱个精光
and I'm gonna take all your clothes off.
你想在哪里谈
Where do you want to do this?
我以为会是丹尼森 -我也是
I thought it was gonna be Dennison. -I did too.
他还有参与吗
He's still in the mix?
没有了
No.
没兴趣了
Lost interest?
挥棒落空
Swing and a miss.
好残酷
Brutal.
他现在有对象了
He's seeing someone now.
不会吧 -对 我见过她 很不错
No shit! -Yeah, I met her. She's great.
实际上是
Which means?
有点无趣
A little boring.
这个… 我觉得应该不要紧
Which… I think is probably okay.
这家伙看起来一点也不无趣啊
This guy doesn't seem boring at all.
告诉区域安全办公室了
Did you tell the RSO?
我跟区域安全办公室说 我在跟他进行一个机密项目
I told the RSO that I'm working with him on a confidential project.
我没细说… -有多机密
I didn't specify… -How confidential.
你告诉中情局了吗 -没有
You tell the CIA? -No.
你必须马上去说 迪艾拉可以发表一个声明
You need to get on that. Eidra can take a statement.
我会联♥系♥他们的主管 -哈尔
I'll call the director. -Hal.
看看你干了些什么
Here's what you did.
佩恩总统 已经顺利执政17周了…
President Penn, who has 17 weeks under her belt…
如今她必须面对这么一个女人
She now has to deal with the woman
这女人压根就不想在白宫工作
who couldn't be bothered to work in the White House,
却还要求美国特勤局
who's asked for the United States Secret Service,
斥巨资在国外保护她
at astronomical cost, to protect her abroad
好让她肆意地操一个无业的外国公民
so she would be free to fuck an unemployed foreign national
这个外国公民不干别的 就知道出♥卖♥♥♥机密给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
who spends his time trading secrets with the Russians.
所以这威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥了
So it's a national security threat?
还是仅仅是一项金融犯罪 以及对女性运动的背离
Or a financial crime and betrayal of the women's movement?
天啊 这就很难确定 从何说起了 不是吗
Gosh, it's hard to know where to start, isn't it?
是在哪里 在哪里…
Where? Where does it, uh…
在哪里搞的
Where does it happen?
这里
Here?
不是 -哪里
No. -Where?
你不想知道的 -我是不想 可是很不幸 我没得选
You don't want to know. -I don't. Unfortunately, I have to.
因为你那令人吃惊的鲁莽
Because since you're so breathtakingly reckless,
你倒是无所谓 用美国国旗擦你们留下的污渍
I have to have some sense of where to begin the cleanup of this shit stain
但我必须要搞清楚 我应该 从哪里开始帮你们清理这烂摊子
that you seem to have no problem wiping across the American flag.
在哪里
Where?
国防部的附属楼里有一间房♥
There's a room in the Defense Ministry annex
我们会在那里见面 讨论今天的活动
where we'd meet to work on today's event.
房♥间里有个卫生间 我们就在淋浴房♥里做♥爱♥
It has a private bathroom. We fuck in the shower.
这是你选的
You chose this.
你选择了成为副总统 -我知道
You chose the vice presidency! -I know that.
大使 我… -潘西
Ah, Ambassador, I-- -Pensy.
请告知他们 副总统正在处理一个紧急通话
Please let them know the VP is on an urgent call
我们可能要延期
and we're facing a delay.
理查德 我不想催副总统
Richard, I don't want to rush the vice president.
他要求我们封锁特拉法加广场 却不接受提问
He made us shut down Trafalgar Square, and he's not taking questions.
等我们回到车上 我再打给你
I'll call you when we're back in the car.
行业领袖们是不是都抓狂了
Are the captains of industry losing their shit?
对他们有好处
It's good for them.
他失去了一只眼睛
He lost an eye.
纳尔逊上将
Admiral Nelson.
继续前进
Kept going.
失去了一只手臂
Lost an arm.
哇
Wow.
嗯 你可以看到 只有一个袖子而已
Yeah, you can see it. It's just a sleeve.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
继续前进
Kept going.
这会为你换来一座雕塑
That'll get you a statue.
骑在马上的查理一世
Charles I on a horse?
他就在这条街上被砍了头
He had his head chopped off. Just down the block.
他因此慢下了脚步
Well, it slowed him down.
你好
Hi.
你今晚干什么
What are you doing tonight?
今晚啊 我要去看电影
Oh, tonight, I am going to the theater.
然后我会去一家超贵的法国餐厅 吃一顿漫长而奢华的晚餐
And then I have a long, luxurious meal at an overpriced French place.
不错
Nice.
我要加班 然后回家
I'm working late and going home.
你在开玩笑
You were joking.
是的
I was.
要跟我去喝一杯吗
Want to have a drink with me?
好啊
Sure.
访客公♥寓♥里 有几间是空的
How many of the visitor apartments are empty?
是要给你那帮疯子用吗 -不是
Is this for your wackadoos? -No.
是的 我的回答是不行 -为什么不行
It is. And the answer is no. -Why not?
这些地方是用来接待出访贵宾的
I can't fill the space we keep for visiting dignitaries
不能用来接待 你那帮磕药上瘾的假爆料人
with your herd of oxy-addicted wannabe informants.
当然可以
Sure you can.
你就是为了这个才约我出去吗 -不是
Is this why you asked me out? -No.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表