剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
I should have, before the swearing-in.
都怪我
That's… That's my mistake.
没错 你打算怎么弥补
It certainly is. What do you intend to do about it?
我要离开伦敦
I am leaving London.
海福德会临时担任负责人 等总统任命新的…
Hayford will serve as chargé until the president can appoint a new--
你要走了 -真是无语
You're leaving? -Oh, for heaven's sake.
告诉你的总统 我理解 她因为你的严重过失而开除你
Tell your president I understand the logic of firing you for gross negligence.
我很感激她的做法 但是这不是我想要的
I appreciate the gesture, but it's not what I fucking want.
这不是我离开的原因
That is not why I'm leaving.
那是为什么
Then why?
新一届政♥府♥已经上任 肯定会发生人♥员♥变♥动♥
It's a new administration. There will be a job shuffle.
副国务卿 还是…
Deputy secretary, or…?
不是 -国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
No. -The NSC?
几天后会公布
There will be an announcement in a few days.
坏事做尽 然后逃之夭夭
So, soil the bed and disappear.
我以为你不会这么下作 但我真搞不懂你为什么要这样
I expected more from you, though I honestly don't know why.
首相先生 很荣幸和您共事
Sir, it has been an honor--
祝你好运 愿你更上一层楼 然后摔个狗吃屎
Best of luck. And may the road rise up to kick you in the tits.
他完全有资格生气 你也是
He has every right to be upset, as you do.
我真的很抱歉 -没事
I am so sorry. -It's okay.
才不是没事
It is definitely not okay.
我们让她待在安全屋里
We had her in a safe house.
我们只用做好这一件事 -凯特
We had one job. -Kate.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
抱歉 我没怎么睡觉
Sorry, I didn't sleep much.
你什么时候走
When do you leave?
今晚
Tonight.
我不会在国♥务♥院♥工作
I am not going to work at State.
我会当好一名妻子
I am going to be my… husband's wife.
因为那是你…
'Cause that's what you…
我想要的
Want?
当然
Apparently.
这是我一直以来的选择
It's what I keep choosing.
再过几天 你就会在报纸上看到关于哈尔的新闻
In a few days, you'll read about Hal in the paper,
现在的情况就会显得更合理了
and this will… all make more sense.
是吗 -我是这么认为的
Will it? -I think so.
但愿如此
I hope so.
先生
Sir.
一直以来…
It has been…
我懂
Yes.
的确如此
Indeed, it has.
嘿
Hey.
卡罗尔知道了
Carole knows.
因为我今早找不到的内♥裤♥ 在我的裤管里
Because the underwear I couldn't find this morning was in my pant leg
很显然 一整天都在往下滑 一直滑到了我的脚踝
and apparently journeyed down to my ankle over the course of the day.
好吧 -真的吗
Okay. -Really?
应该没关系 她不会告诉别人
I mean, I think it's okay. She's not going to tell anyone.
她有话只会和我一个人说 但是如果你担心的话…
The only one she tells anything to is me. But if… if you're worried…
丹尼打来了电♥话♥
Danny called.
他们想让我去维也纳
They want me in Vienna.
我们要和叙利亚进行秘密会谈 他们交换了囚犯
We're starting secret talks with Syria. They had a prisoner swap.
没人想到会产生实质变化 但是…
No one thought it was gonna move the needle, but…
情况变了 -是的
It did. -Yeah.
太好了
That's great.
进展不会很快 凯特
It's not going to move fast, Kate.
当然不会 -我不会回来了
No, it's not. -I'm not coming back here.
我跟你一起走
I'm going with you.
不行
No, you're not.
我喜欢奥地利 -你不喜欢
I like Austria. -No, you don't.
我乐于接受新事物 -你才不是
I have an open mind. -You don't.
我可以去领事部工作
I'll work in the consular section.
我可以帮徒步旅行的人弄清 山丘是不是真的有生命
I will help hikers find out if the hills really are alive.
你不能毁了你的事业 你应该来做我的工作
You're not going to blow up your career. You should be doing my job.
我不能让你干给签证盖章的烂活
I'm not having you stamp fucking visas.
你只是随便玩玩的吗
Is this a fling?
不是 -这就是你的一贯作风吗
No. -Is this what you do?
你和我上♥床♥ 是因为你从一个职位跳到另一个
Are you fucking me because you go from post to post,
用你那神奇的老二 教导年轻人和理想主义者
teaching the young and idealistic how to fight for democracy
要如何为民♥主♥而战吗
by schooling them with your magic penis?
我靠 -到底是不是
Jesus Christ. -Yes or no?
不是 -如果你玩够了 就直说
No. -If you're done, say it.
说:“亲爱的 我们玩得很开心 但我玩够了 我要走了”
Say, "Sweetheart, this was fun, but I'm done and I want to move on."
我不是这个意思 凯特 -你想要什么
That's not what I want, Kate. -What do you want?
这不难回答 好吗
It's not rocket science, okay?
我们可以像政♥府♥里其他人一样 做一对合作夫妻
We would be a tandem couple like everyone else in the fucking service.
我可以给签证盖章 不让别人发现 我其实在为伊朗小组工作
I would stamp visas so no one knows I'm actually working for the Iran team,
他们需要新鲜血液
which could use new blood.
他们刚中了电脑病毒
They just got lapped by a computer virus.
你有三年时间 我也有三年时间
You'd get three years. I'd get three years.
这样一来 你我各自都能有一份好工作
We'd go where you had a great job. We'd go where I had a great job.
这是世界上最简单的数学题
Simplest math problem in the world.
如果你不想这样 拿出胆量 直说你不想干
If you don't want it, have the ball sack to say you don't want it!
安德斯的泛光灯很亮 尽量不要眯眼拍照
Floodlights at Anders are bright. Try not to squint for the photos.
谁要来 -路透社和美国有线电视新闻网
Who are we expecting? -Reuters and CNN.
但他们知道… -什么都不知道
And they know about… -Nothing.
我们把副总统徽章拿掉了
We took the VP seal off the plane.
这是规矩 但是机身上还是写着美♥利♥坚♥合众国
That's protocol, but it still says United States of America across the body,
登机门将位于机载客梯的顶端
so the hold will be at the top of the air stairs.
这样吧 你先出来 让他们拍一些单人照
Actually, let's have you come out first. Give them some solo shots.
他们应该拍我俩的合照 对吧
They should get us together, right?
如果她在你之后出来 能拍到单人和双人 我会告诉你时机
If she comes out right behind you, we get both. I'll tell you when to go.
我能插嘴问一个问题吗
Can I jump in with a question?
我不是故意打断你的 但是…
I don't mean to interrupt, but, uh…
如果她不在飞机上呢
…what if she's not on the plane?
会有人好奇吗 -不会 但是…
Would anybody bat an eye? -I mean, no, but…
我只是做个假设 如果她留在伦敦当大使怎么办
As a hypothetical, what if she stayed in London as ambassador?
这是国♥务♥院♥的指示吗 我…
Is that coming from State? I…
目前来说 这是我的提问
At the moment, it's coming from me.
在他确认就职前 她留在这里确实有益
There is merit to her staying until he's confirmed.
但是白宫认为… -在确认之后
But the White House feels that-- -After the confirmation.
如果她就待在这里呢
What if she just stayed here?
你代表白宫 而我代表大使♥馆♥
You are speaking for the White House, I'm speaking for the embassy.
我的意思是 如果有稳定的领导层…
I mean, having steady leadership…
斯图尔特… -有她的领导…
Stuart… -Having her leadership…
你想问 她是否能永远留在伦敦
You're asking if she can stay in London permanently.
如果华盛顿有要事 她可以飞回去
She can fly to DC for the big things.
你们多久要找她一次 一个月两次 一个月一次
I mean, how often do you really need her? Twice a month? Once?
第二夫人办公室
The Office of Second Lady
也许没那么活跃 但其对国家的重要性远不止于此
may not be a hive of activity, but it is a bit more involved than that.
还能有什么事 告诉我
What else? Tell me.
我们可以安排日程 把工作分开
We'll make a calendar. Board it out.
美国废除了君主 留下了空位
America ousted its monarchs. It left a vacuum.
如果你不搞出排场和仪式来填补
If you don't fill it with a little pomp and circumstance,
如果你不向人♥民♥展示 一个自豪的美国家庭的意义
if you don't show the people what it means to be a proud American family,
那些新法♥西♥斯♥分子 就会突然冒出来 夺走宝座
some neo-fascist crawls out of the woodwork and takes the empty throne.
这就是她的工作 怎么可能只是偶尔回去
That's the job. You want to board it out?
大多数美国夫妻都是双职工
Well, most American couples have two careers.
在这种经济环境下 一份工资无法养活一家人
You can't survive on one salary in this economy.
所以 如果她要成为美国家庭的典范 就让她继续工作
So if she is modeling the American family, let her keep her job.
反映出美国人♥民♥真正的家庭情况
Reflect the family Americans actually have.
她不会失业 她会成为欧洲特使
She's not losing her job. She's going to be special envoy to Europe.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
如果她想继续留下担任大使 也可以
If she wants to stay and be ambassador, we can make it work.
但是白宫想让她去欧洲出任特使
But the White House wants her to be special envoy to Europe.
这可能需要谈谈 -这是比莉的主意
That might require a conversation. -It's Billie's idea.
听着 她可以去华盛顿
Look, she can go to DC,
领导面对全欧洲的政策 也可以留在这个不断缩小
lead policy for all of Europe, or she can stay in a shrinking island kingdom
肆意蹂躏其经济 在暴民的喧闹中 逐渐与世界偏离的岛屿国家
that diddled its economy and rabble-roused its way to global irrelevance.
她会选择留在伦敦当大使 而不是去华盛顿出任特使的唯一原因
The only reason she'd choose ambassador in London over special envoy in DC
只有她想离我4800公里远
is if she wanted to be 3,000 miles away from me.
没错
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表