剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Bring in the station chief. Tell her to watch her pitch.
他不是在装模作样 对吧
It's not a move, is it?
我觉得不是
I don't think it is.
你能告诉他 你相信这是真的吗
Can you tell him you believe it?
可以 但是理由我说不出口 是吧
Yes, but I can't very well tell him why, can I?
你可以说 但是… -告诉他我的情报来源
Well, you could, but… -About my source?
听着 我俩都不希望变成这样 但是…
Look, it's not what either of us want, but…
然后跟他说 我直接去找了美方
And then say I went directly to the Americans,
因为我认为不能把情报告诉他
because I didn't think he could be trusted with the information?
我会被当作 克里姆林宫的间谍受到审判
I will be tried as an agent of the Kremlin.
那也太狠了 -我的消息人士会被处决
That's extreme. -My source will be executed.
他的家人也会受到牵连 -我们能把他们撤走吗
Along with his entire family. -Can we extract them?
你能把他们撤离到一个 没有窗户的国家吗
Can you extract them to a country without any windows
这样他们就不会不慎坠落了
from which they might accidentally fall?
你说得对 对不起 这个主意很糟
You're right. I'm sorry. It was a bad idea.
你真的想让我来做
You really want me to do it?
我不希望发生这些事 但我不能假装这个办法不存在
I don't want any of this, but I can't pretend it's not an option.
特罗布里奇不相信存在武器
Trowbridge doesn't believe the weapon exists.
你可以告诉他这是真的
You can tell him it's true.
这是哈尔的主意吗
Was this Hal's idea?
不是
No.
这可是再好不过的除掉我的办法
Excellent way of removing me from the playing field.
不是 他没有这么野蛮 -不过 这确实像他会做的事
No. He's not an animal. -It's the kind of thing he'd do, though.
在危机中牺牲自己的事业
Sacrifice his career in a dangerous crisis.
我希望这件事不要牵扯个人情感
I'd love to take this out of the personal domain.
这是一个战略性行动 -是他乐意做出的决策
It's a strategic move. -That he'd comfortably make.
天哪 -肯定毫不犹豫 不是吗
Jesus Christ. -In a heartbeat, no?
是的
Yes, he would.
你方代表团想取消今天的首脑晚宴
Your delegation would like to cancel tonight's dinner for the principals.
我方则更希望你们都能忍♥受不满
Mine prefers you all handle the discomfort
和你们不屑一顾的人共进晚餐 而非让媒体知晓
of dining with people you do not respect in lieu of informing the press
双方的谈判从一开始便彻底失败了
that we failed so epically right out of the gate.
黄色 -别提了
Yellow? -I don't want to talk about it.
事先没人通知我要穿肩带
I was not informed in advance about the sash.
我们应该提前离开的
We should have left.
晚上好 -就是她 他的女朋友
Good evening. -That's her. That's the girlfriend.
嗨 -你们好
Hi! -Hello.
我来介绍一下 这位是泰玛·阿塞杜
May I introduce to you Thema Aseidu.
很荣幸
A pleasure.
丹尼森 泰玛·阿塞杜·丹尼森
Dennison. Thema Aseidu-Dennison.
什么 -我们…
What? -We, um…
结婚了
Married each other.
恭喜你们 -谢谢
Congratulations. -Oh, thank you.
我能给你一个拥抱吗 -好
A hug? Seeing as you're family? -Yes.
恭喜 你之前没和我说 -真为你们高兴
Congratulations. You didn't tell me. -So happy for you.
我现在告诉你了 -恭喜 丹尼森夫人
I'm telling you now, I believe. -Congratulations, Mrs. Dennison.
阿塞杜·丹尼森 -我们说好了要这么改姓
Aseidu-Dennison. -I think that's what we agreed.
是的 -我签了某个协议
It is. -I signed something.
当然 一切都发生得太快了
Of course, it all happened very quickly.
她真风趣 -包办婚姻
She's funny. -Arranged marriage.
是吗
Was it?
不是 -当然了
No. -No.
我知道 今天的谈判彻底失败了
I understand today was an utter failure.
我们会成为朋友的 -我好爱她
Oh, we're gonna be friends. -I love her.
我也是
As do I.
他们来了
Ah, here they are.
朋友们 晚上好
Good evening, fine people.
天哪 你们真是魅力四射
My goodness, what an attractive crowd.
总统女士 女士们 先生们
Madam President, ladies and gentlemen,
首相和特罗布里奇夫人邀请各位
the prime minister and Mrs. Trowbridge would like to invite you
前往餐厅一同就餐
to join them in the dining room.
可不能让他们久等
Well, we certainly don't want to keep them waiting, do we?
他为什么直接走开了
Why'd he walk out?
特罗布里奇
Trowbridge?
我们跟他说 俄制潜艇搭载的技术
We told him the tech on board the Russian sub,
如果落入中方手中 可能极其危险
in China's hands, could be extremely dangerous.
他以为我们在胡编乱造
He thinks we're making it up.
你的口气好像在说他很蠢
Well, you say that like he's stupid.
换作是你 你会相信我方吗
I mean, would you… believe us?
明明两周前 雷伯恩还让你的国家 对自身发动攻击
Two weeks after Rayburn told your country to attack itself?
我会相信
I would.
你之前知道雷伯恩干了什么吗
Did you know what Rayburn did?
后来知道了
Eventually.
你怎么能忍♥受一直为他工作
How did you keep working for him?
确实很艰难
It was difficult.
但你没有动摇 你是什么时候知道的
But you stayed. When did you know?
航母爆♥炸♥前你知道吗 -不知道
Did you know before the ship blew? -No.
但在他死之前 你知道了
But before he died.
你跟我母亲通话时…
When you talked to my mother…
我住院期间 你给我妈打了电♥话♥…
When I was in the hospital, and you called my mom…
汽车爆♥炸♥事件是罗伊林的人干的
The car bomb was Roylin's people.
你给我妈打电♥话♥时 你知道是我们的总统的错吗
When you called my mom, did you know it was our president's fault?
知道
Yes.
换作是你 你会说出来吗
Would you have said something?
如果你知道 存在一场噩梦般的地缘战略灾难
If you knew of a nightmarish geostrategic catastrophe,
你会这样跟我说吗
would you have called me and said,
“嘿 我知道这事超出了你的保密级别
"Hey, I know this is above your security clearance,
但我们是朋友 我觉得有必要告诉你”
but I feel like I should tell you because we're friends"?
不会 -那我有什么办法
No. -So what's my out here?
我不知道
I don't know.
其实 换作是我 我会这么做
You know what? Yeah.
你以前就是这么做的 并非因为我们是朋友
That's what you used to do. Not because we were friends.
因为我就是那个人 那个被你信任的人
Because I was that person. I was the one you trusted.
是的 后来你离开了
Yeah. And then you took off.
你不是说
What happened to
“斯图 这不是离开 你只是在另一个战场战斗”
"You're not leaving, Stewie, you're just fighting on another front"?
我骗你的
It wasn't true.
这个地方好诡异
This place is creepy.
要我出去吗 -没错
You need me to step out? -We sure do.
我不知道具体情况 我正要问你
I don't know. I was gonna ask you.
他很难接受那件事
He's taking it hard.
他为比尔·雷伯恩付出了很多
He gave a bunch of his life to Bill Rayburn.
不是的
No, he didn't.
他为美国人♥民♥付出了很多
He gave a bunch of his life to the American people.
你带他们参观了吗 -拉尔夫带他们参观了
Did you give them the tour? -Ralph did the honors.
山茶花馆真是美不胜收
The Camellia House was breathtaking.
是吗 -令人惊叹
Was it? -Stunning.
你呢 你没有瞠目结舌吗
And you? Were you not stunned?
我错过了参观
I, um, missed the tour.
她其实不是官员的配偶 -不是吗
Turns out she is not a spouse. -No?
是 但偶尔… -不是
I am, but also sometimes… -Not.
既是配偶 也不是配偶
A spouse and not a spouse.
海森堡的妻子
Heisenberg's wife.
是薛定谔的
Schrodinger's.
没必要纠正
Unnecessary.
你说什么 -那只猫
Pardon? -The cat?
哦 -嗯
Yes. -Yeah.
不好意思 怎么提到猫了
I'm sorry, where did the cat come in?
根据海森堡的不确定性原理 猫既是活的也是死的
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. The cat's alive and dead at the same time.
海森堡提出了不确定性原理
Heisenberg has an uncertainty principle.
我们并不确定薛定谔的猫 是活着的还是死了
And we're uncertain if Schrodinger's cat is alive or dead,
但是我们确定 那是薛定谔的猫
but we do know the cat is Schrodinger's.
如果你要引用 那么
So if that's the reference, then she's
她是薛定谔的妻子
Schrodinger's wife.
因为你既是大使 也是官员的配偶
Because you're an ambassador and spouse. -I got there.
我懂了 谢谢 -要不要从头开始
Thank you. -Did you or shall we take it from the top?
你之前是物理学家吗
Were you a physicist?
之前 -他是生物学家
Was I? -He's a biologist.
你问的是我从事的领域 还是何时从事过
Was the question about field or verb tense?
重点是不确定性 -又说回猫了吗
I suppose it's about uncertainty. -Are we back to the cat?
特罗布里奇夫人应该知道我在休假中
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表