剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Fast. -I hadn't noticed.
她人很好
She is great.
我…
I am…
我真为你感到高兴
I am so happy for you.
不用那么高兴
No need to be that happy.
你和哈尔似乎相处得很好
You and Hal seem to be partnering effectively.
这是每个小女孩的梦想
Every little girl's dream.
我觉得你最近…
I thought you seemed…
心情好像变好了
lighter recently.
可能是我会错了意 -是吗
Or perhaps I misread the signs. -Really?
尼科尔说你是幸福婚姻的典范
Well, Nicol called you a model of marital bliss.
他想多了
That… is delusional.
不一定 这也是我和泰玛…
I'm not sure. It's part of the reason Thema and I…
天哪
Oh, God.
不 这是好事
No, in… …in a good way.
我对你投怀送抱 让你意识到
I threw myself at you, and then you realized
是时候 寻求一个好女人的爱来庇护自己了
it was time to take shelter in the love of a good woman?
我是真心的
I mean it.
我被你为婚姻做出的努力所打动
I was moved by your struggles with your marriage.
你发自内心的疑虑
Your sincere doubts,
你敢于承认自己移情
and your ability to acknowledge other feelings.
之后又重新专注于你的婚姻
And then recommit.
你一直在努力
You do the work.
在我遇到我妻子前 我就和泰玛相识已久
Thema and I were involved long before I met my wife.
我们的关系并不完美
And it was imperfect.
然后你遇到了你的妻子 她很完美
And then you met your wife, who was not imperfect.
我的妻子自杀了
My wife killed herself.
完美如同海市蜃楼
Perfection is a mirage.
提到这件事时 整个房♥间都会变得死气沉沉
Sucks the life out of a room when I bring that up.
没有
No. No.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
要对自己有耐心
Be patient with yourself.
对哈尔也是
And with Hal.
她同意了
She said yes.
你应该在敲门后 等我让你进来 你再进来
You're supposed to wait after you knock until I tell you to come in.
你打算辞职吗
Are you thinking about quitting?
没有 -比莉说你经常说走就走
No. -Billie says you leave things.
去她的
Fuck her.
我不确定
I don't know.
我不知道为这些人工作 我现在是什么感受
I don't know how I feel about working for these people right now.
40名英军阵亡 是雷伯恩总统害的
Forty British soldiers died, and it was President Rayburn's idea.
我不知道 我是否还想继续代表这样的政♥府♥
I don't know if this is what I want to represent.
我们走出国门 对外宣传我自己都不一定相信的事
We go out and sell a story I'm not sure I buy.
“我们在传播和平和民♥主♥” 纯属胡扯
"We're spreading peace and democracy." It's bullshit.
如果你采取行动
So, if you make a move,
你要怎么解释
what would the explanation be?
就是我刚刚说的
Well, that.
辞职以示抗♥议♥
Resigning in protest?
大概吧
Maybe.
不要说得好像这样做很疯狂
Don't act like this is a crazy thing to do.
比莉说我该请个律师
Billie told me I should get a lawyer.
我希望你能想一想 如果你辞职 会发生什么事
I want you to think about what happens if you do.
你请个律师
You get a lawyer.
你对政♥府♥来说 成了巨大的公♥关♥难题
You're a massive PR problem for the administration.
他们已经有律师了 而且有1800个
They already have a lawyer. In fact, they have 1,800.
他们会用文书把你的律师淹没 律师费会飞速增长
They will drown yours in paper. The bills will grow like a cancer.
你会尝试找新的工作 机会会随之而来
You'll try to get a new job and opportunities will arise
但也会莫名其妙地消失
but then inexplicably vanish.
你会变得不得不向朋友借钱
You will find yourself needing to ask friends to lend you money.
到那时 你没有可以公开交往的朋友
But you won't have friends who can openly associate with you,
他们肯定也不能借钱给你
and they definitely can't lend you money.
你在担心我问你借钱吗
Are you worried I'm gonna ask you for money?
你要怎么买♥♥医保 -到时候应该用不上了
How are you gonna get health insurance? -I don't think I'll need it.
我会自杀 -别开玩笑 这些都可能发生
I'll just kill myself. -Don't joke. It's what happens.
不会的 -你想让我列一个名单吗
It's not what happens. -You want me to make a list of names?
如果你想让我留下 直接说
If you want me to stay, say so.
我不是这个意思
That is not my point.
你希望我留下吗
Do you want me to stay?
是的
Yes.
“我希望你留下”
"I want you to stay."
我不希望你放弃你的事业
I don't want you to throw out your career.
“我…希望你…留下”
"I… want you… to stay."
这个国家分崩离析的时候 好人不可以一走了之
When the country is fucked, the good people can't walk away.
现在还不是时候
That is not the time.
“我希望你留下”
"I want you to stay."
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
你刚刚在干吗
What was that?
没什么吗 -没什么
Nothing? -Nothing.
你的脸通红
Your face is red.
我们刚刚坐在代表团室的火炉旁
We were sitting by the fire in the delegation room,
里面太冷了
because it was freezing.
“我们”是指谁 -真是够了
Who's we? -I swear to God.
比莉吗
Billie?
你觉得 卡洛琳·雷伯恩会彻夜不眠
Do you think Carolyn Rayburn sat up at night grilling her husband
盘问她的丈夫 他和副总统之间的关系吗
about his interactions with his vice president?
我觉得她会
Yeah, I do.
你真是心胸狭窄 无聊至极
You have a small and uninteresting mind.
他为什么非要半夜在冰冷的城♥堡♥里 和你在温暖的火炉旁谈话
Why's he got to talk to you in the night in a cold castle by a warm fire?
我也想有一段火热的婚外情
I would love to be having a torrid affair.
我没有 我们在工作 以后也会如此
I wasn't. We were working. It will happen again.
能有一位 我可以指望的副总统 是我的幸运
I am fortunate to have a vice president I can actually count on.
没人能预料到 尤其是我
No one saw it coming, least of all me.
但我们蜷缩在黑暗的角落里时 我们只是在想办法
But when we huddle in dark corners, we're simply looking for ways
让世界保持完整
to keep the world in one piece.
这真的很难以想象吗
Is that really so hard to imagine?
不难
No.
那你为什么要闹别扭
So why are you being like this?
莉迪娅·特罗布里奇说
Well, according to Lydia Trowbridge,
这是因为 我是个越来越微不足道的家庭主夫
it's because I'm an increasingly insignificant househusband
却娶了巨星般的妻子
married to a supernova.
莉迪娅·特罗布里奇是个贱♥人♥
Lydia Trowbridge is a cunt.
你不用去告诉首相了
You don't have to tell the PM.
我们想出了别的办法 -什么办法
We found another way. -How?
其他办法 很难令人信服 但是哈尔说服了总统
It's another way. It's a hard sell. But Hal talked the president into it.
谢天谢地 我真的很不想去说
Fucking Christ. I didn't want to do that.
很抱歉让你舍弃你的全部事业
I'm really sorry I asked you to throw away your whole career.
没事 这样很合理 我只是很高兴我不用这么做了
No, it… it's reasonable. I'm just glad I didn't have to.
真的很高兴
Really glad.
对不起 但我…我希望能和你共度良宵
I'm so sorry, but I, uh… I wish I could.
但我得回去协助他们 想想具体行动
I have to… go back and help them figure out how we're going to do this.
整个代表团还在工作 -嗯
The whole delegation's still at it? -Mm-hmm.
这是… -是的
And that's… -Yes.
你是怎么… -我们也有水下无人机
How did you… -We have underwater drones too.
上面没装弹头 但装了摄像头
They don't have warheads on them, but they do have cameras.
我们派了一架无人机去拍摄照片
We sent a drone down to take pictures.
你手上有所有 可以用来在联♥合♥国♥公开抨击我的证据
You're holding all the evidence you need to denounce me in the UN.
我想帮你
I wanted to help you,
但我为此 派了一台♥军♥用侦查设备 进入贵国的领海
but I sent a military surveillance vehicle into your territorial waters to do it.
你可以称之为宣战行为
You could call that an act of war.
我愿意冒这个险 只盼你能将其视为
I'm willing to risk that in hopes that you'll see it
我的诚意与悔意的证明
as a measure of my sincerity and contrition.
我们两国之间的信任已经崩溃
The trust between our nations has been broken.
错在我方 不在你们
That's our fault. Not yours.
我们希望能尽快派人下去处理此事
As soon as possible, we'd like to send our people down to take care of it.
不行
No.
谢谢你的提议 非常大度 但是不行
Thanks for the offer. Big of you. But no.
拒绝他人通常只能用一次
"No" is a move you only pull once.
这是你第三次拒绝了
This is your third.
到了某个关头 你必须接受美国的慷慨援助
At some point, you accept the generosity of the United States
否则就得承受失去援助的后果
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表