剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Mrs. Trowbridge is, I think, aware that I'm taking some time off,
所以我的事业既充满生机又死气沉沉
so my career is alive and dead at the same time.
就如同北大西洋联盟
Like the North Atlantic Alliance.
抱歉 我没来得及参观山茶花馆 我其实很想去看看
I'm sorry I missed the Camellia tour. I'd have liked to see it.
以我们现在的进程 你来得及
At the rate we're going, you'll have time.
我们开了个好头 未来可期
We made a good start. More to come.
是啊 250年 但愿结局不会很悲惨
Yes, 250 years. We can only hope it's not the bitter end.
我相信每个人都尽力了 我们也是
I'm sure everybody's doing their best. As should we.
我确实尽力了 我竭尽全力了 -是吗
Oh, I am. This is my best. -Right?
她表现得好像我没有尽力
She acts like I'm not trying my best.
这就是我竭尽全力时的样子
This is what it looks like when I'm trying my best.
没错 -否则可能会更糟
Precisely. -Could be a lot worse.
的确 -我很清楚
It sure could. -I know it could.
你们结婚了 是不是很高兴 -我们知道婚姻的道路上会很坎坷
Aren't you glad you got married? -We know there'll be bumps along the road.
你们结婚多久了
How long has it been?
四周 -举办了一个小型的私人仪式
Four weeks. -A private ceremony. Very small.
我们都结过婚 都不想成为大家的焦点
We've both been married before, and neither of us craves the spotlight.
是吗 -你们还是可以办个派对
No? -You can still have a party.
我们婚礼后过了数月 办了一个 -她说 他们不想大张旗鼓
We had one months after the wedding. -She said they didn't want to make a fuss.
你也是这么说的 但你在派对上玩得很开心
That's what you said. You had the time of your life, so…
那确实是个很不错的派对
Well, that was a good party.
这是家庭住♥宅♥吗 -不是
Is it a family home? -No.
是首相用来娱乐的地方
It's the prime minister's for entertaining.
我认为美国人♥民♥ 不想让政♥府♥官员买♥♥下这样的地方
I don't think the American people are prepared to buy us a place like this.
当然了 你已经有了自己的海滨庄园
Of course you have your own seaside estate.
希望你们原谅我 我要失陪一下
I hope you'll forgive me. I have to step out for a moment.
在一战时期 这里曾是一家医院
In the Great War, this was a hospital.
是吗
Really?
我会跟他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我会告诉尼科尔 是俄方告诉我波塞冬的事的
I'll tell Nicol the Russians told me about the Poseidon.
卡勒姆…你真的不用这么做
Callum… you really don't have to.
我必须这么做 你我都很清楚 我之前只是…
I do. And we both know it. I was just being--
你没有错
No, you weren't.
我只是花了点时间想通这件事
Just took a minute to get my head around it.
我们会竭尽所能保护你的消息人士
We will do everything in our power to protect your source.
还有你
And you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
没有耗费公共资源 这是给政♥府♥的赠礼
It wasn't a drain on the public purse. It was a gift of the government.
国王的赠礼 -不 是一位不愿公开身份的公民
A gift from the king? -No, from a private citizen.
不是贵族
Not aristocratic?
她是谁
Who was she?
是个女人 你还记得吗 -我记得
It was a woman. Do you remember? -I do.
卡勒姆会告诉尼科尔 他就是消息人士
Callum will tell Nicol he was the source.
她是美国人
She was American.
是吗 我都不知道 -是一位富有的纽约银行家的女儿
Really? No, I didn't know that. Daughter of a New York banker.
这样很好 这正是我们需要的 -不
It's good. It's what we need. -No.
这样不行 -我们之后再讨论这件事
It's not. -We'll talk about it later.
绝对不行 明白了吗 -知道了
It's a hard no. Copy? -I do.
你们看 美国的夫妻经常触碰彼此
See, the Americans, they touch each other all the time.
也许这才是美满婚姻的秘诀
That's the key to a successful marriage.
抱歉 我们太失礼了 -远离彼此 这才是秘诀
Sorry, we're being rude. -Absence. That's the key.
他们生活在不同的大洲 -是的
They live on different continents. -Yes.
我应该让你当摩尔多瓦的大使 那样我就会十分想念你
I should make you ambassador to Moldova. I'd miss you terribly.
你在羞辱我吗
Is that a slight?
其实摩尔多瓦的局势很复杂
Moldova's a… a complicated place, actually.
才没有
No, it isn't.
巴西
Brazil.
很有野心
Ambitious.
你觉得我搞不定巴西
You think I… I can't handle it?
白宫不予置评
The White House has no comment.
谢谢
Thank you.
绝了
Wow.
我应该把你送出国 你觉得尼泊尔怎么样
I should send you abroad. How would you feel about Nepal?
因为那里又冷又远吗 -我从没考虑过这个因素
Because it's chilly and remote? -Never crossed my mind.
彻底完了 各方对彼此充满怨恨
Red lines are down. Everybody hates everybody.
卡勒姆不仅连接着
Callum is a live channel to not only the UK,
莫名成了我们敌人的英方 还连接着俄方
who somehow ended up on our fucking enemies list, but Russia.
你却想让他去送死 -这是权宜之计
And you want to burn him? -It's a trade-off.
我不想这样 他也是 但我们没有别的选择了
I'm not happy about it, and neither is he, but we don't have another move.
我觉得你对此十分乐见
I think you're happy about it.
他告诉你的那一刻
I think the moment he told you,
你就被他高尚的牺牲深深打动
you were so moved by his noble sacrifice that you dropped to your knees
跪倒在他 绑在绞刑架上的壮丽老二面前
in front of his resplendent, gallows-bound cock.
我告诉你 -什么
You know what? -What?
你要说什么 -抱歉
What?! -Sorry.
绑在绞刑架上的老二…太好笑了
Gallows-bound cock is just… It's funny.
不好笑 凯特 你为什么不能快乐地活着
It's not. Kate, why can't you be happy?
你跟他在一起很开心
You're happy with him.
你知道我为了不毁掉你的快乐 有多努力吗
Do you see how hard I'm trying not to ruin it?
你对此视而不见 我真的太心寒了
Your disregard for that is such a fucking bummer.
我很感激
I am grateful.
拉倒吧 -真的 我知道你在尽力而为
No, you're not. -I am. I… I know that you are trying.
那你就好好享受吧
So be happy.
这不是他的主意 所以我没有因为他做了牺牲而跪舔
It wasn't his idea, so there was no martyr blowing.
这是你的主意
It was your idea?
是的
Yeah.
你要让他去送死 -那你想个别的主意
You're feeding him to the wolves. -So come up with something else.
我竟然从没这么想过 -我也别无他法
Wow! Never crossed my mind. -Well, me neither.
所以才想了这个办法 -那你再想一个
That's why I came up with this. -Well, come up with something else!
派一艘美方潜艇去获取照片
Send an American sub down to take pictures.
德国海岸附近就有一艘
There's one right off the coast of Germany.
您下令后
You give the order,
三小时不到 就能抵达俄方的潜艇
it can get to the Russian sub in under three hours.
去拍照
To take pictures?
那艘潜艇搭载着武器 比如波塞冬
The submarine carrying a weapon, like the Poseidon,
它的船体肯定经过了改装
has to have a modified hull.
看起来会不一样
It looks different.
潜艇距离英国海岸19公里
It's 12 miles off the coast of the United Kingdom.
未经英方许可 我们不能派遣美国♥军♥舰
We can't send a US military vessel into British territorial waters
进入其领海
without their permission.
而且 我很确定 他不会同意的
And I'm quite sure we're not getting it.
事成之后 我们再告诉对方真♥相♥ 到时候给他们看照片
We won't tell them about it till it's over and we're showing them the pictures,
届时 他们会更担心末日武器的存在
at which point they'll be more concerned with a doomsday weapon.
还有一种可能…尼科尔会继续
Or… Nicol will continue to behave
像屁♥股♥上长了毛刺的松鼠一样 焦躁不安 小题大做
with the forethought of a squirrel with a burr up its ass
并宣称这是宣战行为
and declare it an act of war.
我可不想成为继麦迪逊总统后
I don't plan on being the first president since Madison
第一位和英方开战的总统
to go to war with the Redcoats.
我觉得 有个办法能让您满意
I think there's a way to make this something you'll like.
你要逃跑吗
Fleeing?
没有 我不想打扰你
Oh, no. I… I didn't want to bother you.
你没有打扰我
You're not.
你没事吧 -挺好
You okay? -Yes.
只是出来走走
Um, just out for a walk.
我觉得…我们可能找到了 让一切回归正轨的办法
I think, um… we may have found a way to get back on track.
是吗
Really?
哈尔在努力说服总统
Hal is trying to talk the president into it.
有时候一个人的力量 比两个人一起更强大
Sometimes one of us is better than two.
我们会吵得鸡犬不宁
We can be a lot.
我会打呼
I snore.
泰玛
Thema.
房♥间里有鼾声 她睡不着
She can't fall asleep with that kind of sound… in the room.
太惨了 -其实没关系
Tough. -Not really.
我只要让她先睡 等她睡着 我再进去
I just give her a head start, then I… come in once she's already out.
不麻烦
It's… It's no trouble.
她肯定会习惯的
I am sure she will get used to it.
你们俩…
You guys, you know…
你们还在… -了解彼此
You're still… -Getting to know each other?
不是 但是…
No, no, but, um…
就是…
It was…
很快 -我都没注意到
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表