剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
但破坏了稳定性
But destabilizing.
如果我们牵头…
If we took point…
“我们”是谁 -伦敦大使♥馆♥
Who's we? -Embassy London.
如果我们为欧洲牵头…
If we took point for Europe…
整个欧洲
All of Europe.
伦敦是通往世界各地的门户
London is a gateway to everywhere.
不好意思 这有什么问题吗 -没什么
Sorry, what's the problem? -Nothing.
我们可以讨论一下吗
Can we discuss it?
我很乐意讨论 我快走了
I'm happy to discuss it. I'm gonna be gone.
接任我工作的人可以应对那帮
The next guy in my job can deal with the parade of yahoos
想要新身份 和位于伦敦富人区的公♥寓♥的蠢货
who show up wanting a new identity and a flat in Mayfair.
你不会走的
You're not gonna be gone.
尤其是如果由你来管理这个项目
Particularly if you're running the program.
他们需要一个牵头人物 -确实
They need a point person. -They do.
因为这世上没人想干这件事
Because nobody in the world wants to do it.
的确很费力
It's labor-intensive.
费谁的力 国♥务♥院♥吗
For who? State?
中情局
For the CIA.
功劳都会被国♥务♥院♥抢走
State takes credit.
与此同时 我的情报站里
Meanwhile, my station is flooded
则全是一无是处 绝望无助的人
with desperate souls bearing no real intelligence.
无所谓了 已经不是我的情报站了
Whatever. Not my station anymore.
如果你来管理一个跨国项目 你被裁的可能性会大大减小
If you're running a multinational project, it's a lot harder to fire you.
你是认真的吗
Is this for real?
陪我走走吧
Walk with me for a minute.
我知道这不是最好的办法 我也知道你对此多有不满
I know it's not ideal, and I know you're not crazy about it,
但是你可以考虑一下
but it's something to think about.
没什么好考虑的 还有别的事吗
It isn't. Anything else?
我很抱歉 我在华盛顿手忙脚乱 -没关系
I'm so sorry. Washington was a shit show. -It's fine.
我被卷进了很多麻烦事 错过了我和黛安的会议
I got swept up in the hell machine, and it fucked up my meeting with Diane.
她能理解 -是的 我昨晚给她打电♥话♥了
She understands. -She does. I called her last night.
她觉得 在和英方交涉中 我肯定能比她取得更多进展
She thinks I can make more headway with the Brits than she could anyway.
我今天和外♥交♥部♥有个会议
I have a meeting today at the Foreign Office.
你跟我一起去吧 之后我们再和丹尼森谈谈
How about you join me, and we sit with Dennison after, together?
为时已晚
This ship has sailed.
还不晚 黛安说… -黛安·克莱克非常生气
It hasn't. Diane said-- -Diane Clack is pissed.
中情局局长为你挤出时间 可你却放了她鸽子
The director of the CIA made time on her schedule, and you stood her up.
她的意思是:“你有本事自己搞定吧”
Her message is, "Now you can handle it yourself."
我会搞定的
Well, I'm gonna handle it.
她是我的替身吗 -艾普尔吗
She supposed to be me? -April?
那个行走的干草堆 -她是诱饵 不是替身
The walking haystack. -She's a decoy, not a double.
有什么区别 -诱饵不是一对一的
What's the difference? -Decoy isn't one-to-one.
她是木头鸭子 你才是真鸭子
Wooden duck, real duck.
那这位木头鸭子今天 也是一个精神病人的诱饵吗
In this case, is wooden duck also the decoy for a mental patient?
这是标准的预防措施
It's a standard precaution.
给她拿把梳子 我半小时后出来
Get her a hairbrush. I'll be out in a half hour.
你到这儿就可以了 -我很乐意跟您一起去
This is where you stop walking. -I'm happy to come along.
你们一般不是应该在楼下等吗
Okay, don't you guys usually wait at the bottom of the stairs?
博纳文图拉先生 对我们的协议并不满意
Mr. Bonaventura was uncomfortable with our protocol.
这栋大楼采取了安保措施 每个入口都有警♥察♥守卫
This is a secure building. There are police at every entrance.
很抱歉 我们必须和您保持规定距离
Unfortunately, we have a mandated perimeter.
两米 -是的
Two meters. -Yes.
也就是六英尺
Which is six feet.
我们在楼下无法保护您
We can't protect you from downstairs.
这种做法我接受不来
This is not gonna work for me.
这是我们一贯的做法
It's how we handle it.
你和身兼大使和第二夫人 两个职位的人一起共事过吗
You've worked with someone who's ambassador and second lady?
女士 我无意冒犯外♥交♥部♥ 但如果您头部中枪
Ma'am, due respect to the Foreign Service, if you're shot dead,
您讣告的标题会是:“第二夫人遇害”
the headline of your obituary will read, "Second Lady Killed."
谁要开枪杀我
Who's gonna shoot me?
整个国家持枪的只有你们这些人
You're the only people in this entire country carrying guns.
大使
Ambassador.
早上好 -早上好 欢迎
Good morning. -Good morning. Welcome.
我是诺兰·格林 气候 环境 能源国务部部长
Uh, Nolan Green, Minister of State for Climate, Environment, and Energy.
我的办公室在这边 -谢谢你抽出时间来见我
My office is this way. -Thank you for taking the time to meet.
不客气 我会随时为您抽出时间
Not at all. Always make time for you.
这不是副总统夫人吗
Aha, Mrs. Vice President.
首相先生
Prime Minister.
你好
You.
很高兴见到你 -先生…
Oh, it's good to see you. -Sir…
你们在忙什么
So, what's the game?
格林先生和我正要入座
Oh, Mr. Green and I were just about to sit down.
是的 我们刚刚在往另一个方向走 -和诺兰见面 你可真走运
Yes, heading the other direction. -Meeting with Nolan, you lucky lady.
大使和我正要讨论钻井许可证的事
The ambassador and I were planning to speak about the drilling licenses.
我们希望能为您准备一份提案
We hope to have a proposal ready for you.
我不确定什么时候能交给您 但今天肯定不行
I'm not entirely sure when… …but certainly not today.
你们好 -女士 早上好
Hello. -Morning, madam.
早上好 -好了 开始吧
Good morning. -Right. Shall we?
自然一点
Candid.
坐吧
Sit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮上什么忙
So, how can I help?
丹麦首相和外♥交♥部♥长
Well, the Danish prime minister and foreign minister
还有环境部长…
and the minister of the environment…
好多丹麦人 -是的
Uh-huh. Many Danes. -Indeed.
他们很担心
Uh, they are concerned
可能对海洋生态系统造成灾难性破环
about the potential for cataclysmic damage to the marine ecosystem.
我们在想办法解决这些问题
We're looking for ways to address those concerns
同时也会重视 你们对能源独♥立♥的现实需求
without ignoring your very real need for energy independence.
北大西洋很脆弱 -海
Well, it's fragile, the North Atlantic. -Sea.
什么 -是北海
Pardon? -The North Sea.
不好意思 不是北大西洋
Sorry, not the North Atlantic.
我们想确保
We want to make sure
我们仍能获取丹麦的情报 利用他们的航线
we don't lose access to Denmark's intelligence or their shipping routes.
那些品性善良的丹麦人也在那里钻井
You know, they do drill there too, the virtuous Danes.
也许他们是不想被我们占便宜
Perhaps they don't want us eating off their plate.
他们在缩减规模
They're scaling back.
如果您也能这么做 美方会认为
The United States would consider it an act of very good faith
这是非常有诚意的行为
if you could as well.
可以首先缩减40%
Perhaps 40% right away
并承诺…
with a commitment to…
之后会继续缩减
to a timeline.
听着 说真心话 我非常乐意
Look, nobody would be happier than I, genuinely.
但如此一来 整个欧洲 就会依赖于“友谊”输油管道
But that leaves the whole of Europe dependent on the Druzhba pipeline.
我们想给独♥裁♥者一个教训 但是如果我们再次选择俄♥罗♥斯♥石油
We love to lecture autocrats, but if we go back to Russian oil,
我们不是在对抗法♥西♥斯♥主义 而是投入资金
we're not fighting fascism, we're funding it.
如果我们加倍开采石油
If we double down on oil,
我们就不是对抗气候灾难 而是在助长灾难的发生
we're not fighting the climate catastrophe, we're feeding it.
真是个不知被什么东西包裹的难题啊
A conundrum wrapped in… something else.
如果我们找不到前进的方向… -白宫方面支持吗
If we don't find a way forward-- -The White House, are they leaning in?
国♥务♥院♥方面…
Well, the State Department--
如果这是白宫的要求 那我很乐意讨论
If it's a White House request, then I'd be delighted to discuss it.
或许可以和华盛顿那位先生聊聊
Perhaps a chat with our man in Washington.
您说什么
I'm… I'm sorry?
哈尔是哈罗德还是亨利的简称
Is Hal short for Harold or Henry?
都不是 是…
Um… well, neither. It's--
看看你 一想到他就紧张起来了
Look at you, all a flutter at the thought of him.
打个电♥话♥就行 但是…
A phone call will do, but, um…
如果他更想开视频会议 我随便用哪个平台都行
if he prefers video conferencing, then I'm agnostic.
先生 在那之前… -我要去格林威治了
Sir, just before-- -I'm due in Greenwich.
跟我一起去吧 我们可以在车上讨论一下对策
Huh. Come along, we can hash it out in the car.
你可以帮我准备一下 要如何应对你的君主
You can prepare me to speak with your liege.
乐意之至 -好极了
I would love to. -Excellent.
你在哪儿 -他都要把我生吞活剥了
Where are you? -He's eating me alive.
丹尼森 -首相
Dennison? -The prime minister.
我现在给丹尼森的办公室打个电♥话♥ 跟他说我不跟你一起去了
I'm calling Dennison's office. Telling him you're coming without me.
我本来也只是去做做样子 -不是的
He'll get it. I was window dressing anyway.
我应该谦卑地坐在那儿
You weren't. I was supposed to sit there modestly
而由你来解释为什么我对 自♥由♥世界的安全来说不可或缺
while you explained why I'm integral to the safety of the free world.
我会在电♥话♥里说 你只管优雅现身 让他们眼前一亮
I will say that on the phone, and you just waltz in there and dazzle.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表