剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
她还交代了其他人的名字
She's naming other names.
她并不想告诉我她告诉我的事情
She did not want to tell me what she told me.
我要尽我的职责 我要筛掉那些不重要的东西
I'm doing my part, screening out shit that's not important.
也许你能告诉我到底发生了什么
Hey, maybe you tell me what the fuck's actually going on.
你没说的那部分
The part you left out.
女士 副总统要来伦敦
Ma'am, the vice president is on her way to London.
副总统为什么要来
Why the fuck is the vice president coming here?
为了对英国人表示支持
To support the Brits.
为确保风险最小化 首相可以选择缓缓公开真♥相♥...
The prime minister can tell the truth, but tell it slowly...
或者他可以保持沉默
Or he can keep it quiet.
那不是我要说的
That's not what I was saying.
我们应该考虑副总统的建议
We should consider the vice president's suggestion.
我们要掩盖这件事
We're burying the story.
这是一个选项 特罗布里奇还在考虑
That's one option. Trowbridge is still deliberating.
我觉得我知道他会选择哪个方案
I feel I know which one he'll pick.
我今天真是大开眼界了... 目睹您和特罗布里奇的会谈
You were inspiring today... with Trowbridge.
什么 - 他的想法是受了您的暗示
What? - You planted his big idea.
您引导他定下了那个计划
You were leading him to the plan.
您为什么要辞职 - 我想你知道为什么
Why are you quitting? - I think you know.
你知道他们有多不想要她吗 他们宁愿要你
You know how much they don't want her? They want you.
现在华盛顿还是白天呢 比莉还没睡
It's still day in Washington. Billie's up.
我要告诉她 即使不让格雷斯干 我也不干
I'm gonna tell her if it's not Grace, it sure as fuck isn't me.
你干什么 凯特 把电♥话♥给我
What are you doing? Kate. Give me the phone.
走开
Get off!
住手
Stop!
罗伊林雇了连科夫去袭击英国♥军♥舰
Roylin hired Lenkov to shoot a British ship.
但这主意不是罗伊林出的
But Roylin didn't come up with the idea.
是格雷斯·佩恩的主意
Grace Penn did.
《头号♥外交官》
第二季第六集
什么...
What...
玩意儿
the fuck?
谁会做这种事
Who does that?
我不知道
I don't know.
是我们
It was us?
对
Yeah.
美国 - 对
America? - Yeah.
我们扼杀了苏格兰独♥立♥
We killed Scottish independence?
是的 很糟糕
Yeah, it's bad.
谁他妈在乎苏格兰啊 他们都是好人 总是那么冷漠
Who gives a fuck about Scotland? They're nice, sweet people. Cold all the time.
让他们自己做决定吧 - 民♥主♥越小 也就越弱
Let them make their own decisions. - A smaller democracy is a weaker one.
会是两个民♥主♥国家 英国 - 不 会是四个
It'd be two democracies. The UK. - No, it'd be four.
如果北爱尔兰 和威尔士卷入其中 那会是一团糟
If Northern Ireland and Wales get involved, it's a mess.
所以是美国 偷偷让它的盟友来攻击自己
So is a United States that secretly tells its ally to attack itself.
对 - 真是够乱的
Yeah. - That is a mess.
命令怎么说
What was the order?
哪一个
Which?
总统跟格雷斯说了什么 让她觉得
What did the president tell Grace that made her think,
“哦 我知道了 让英国人在自己身上炸个洞
"Oh, I know. Let's have the Brits blow a hole in themselves
然后嫁祸给伊朗”
and blame it on Iran"?
总统不知道这件事
The president doesn't know about it.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
这就是她来这里的原因吗
Is that why she's here?
可能吧
Probably.
她觉得这是个好主意
She thought this was a good idea?
为她辩解一下... - 真的吗
In her defense... - Really?
...那个洞本不该那么大的
...it wasn't supposed to be that big.
拜托 - 我只是这么一说
Please! - Well, I'm just saying.
罗伊林一直在帮格雷斯·佩恩打掩护
Roylin's been covering for Grace Penn all this time.
现在你明白 我为什么不希望你碰这事了吧
You understand why I wanted you nowhere near this?
嗯
Yeah.
你试图保护我的时候 我对你说刻薄的话了吗
Did I say mean things to you when you were trying to protect me?
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
你确定吗 - 是我们...
You sure about that? - It's us--
如果我们从中作梗 这对民♥主♥不利
If we make a thing out of it, bad for democracy.
对民♥主♥不利
Bad for democracy?
匈牙利 波兰 土耳其 - 我知道 但...
Hungary, Poland, Turkey. - I know, but--
民♥主♥其实已经过时了
Democracy is actually going out of style.
这事不能败露 - 我也觉得不能
It can't come out. - I don't think it can.
我已经三晚没睡 一直在反复思考 我看不出我们怎么能做到
I've been up for three nights turning it over. I don't see how we can.
是格雷斯·佩恩
It's Grace Penn.
该死
Oh shit.
我必须成为美国副总统
I have to be Vice President of the United States.
早上好
Morning.
你应该吃点东西 - 我会吐的
You should eat something. - I'll boot.
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning! - Morning!
她下来了吗 - 没有 在楼上见工作人员
She down yet? - Nope. Meeting with staff upstairs.
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning. - Good morning.
早上好 - 他们是不是...
Morning. - Are they, um...
楼上
Upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 没拄拐杖了 - 是啊
Hey, no crutches. - Nope.
绷带还在 但一切都快恢复正常了
Still got the bandage, but things are alarmingly close to normal.
怎么了
What?
他应该喝点咖啡
He should have some coffee.
我已经戒了 只喝绿茶 - 哇
I'm off it. Green tea. - Wow.
早上喝一杯 然后什么都不需要了 - 一整天
One cup in the morning and then nothing. - All day?
我已经重生
I'm a new man.
坐下 硬汉
Sit down, tough guy.
来这里
Over here.
你来吧 - 不 我觉得这事儿你必须得自己来
You do it. - No, I think this one's gotta be you.
我...想成为...
I... would like to be...
副总统
...vice president.
不是吧
No.
真的吗 - 嗯
For real? - Mm-hmm.
你能拥抱你吗
Can I hug you?
我们这儿现在有38名副总统幕僚
We have 38 vice presidential staffers in the house right now.
我觉得我们应该淡定一点
I think we gotta play it cool.
我正在努力 真的 可是...
I'm trying. I really am, but...
我知道 这很激动人心
I know. It's a lot.
你可以跟我握手
You can shake my hand.
女士
Ma'am.
我闻到了效忠誓言的味道
I smell a loyalty pledge coming.
那是必须的
You bet your ass.
现在八字都还没一撇呢
This is all nothing right now.
没有人提出过要把工作交给我
Nobody has offered me a job.
如果他们提出来了 我们应该做好准备
But, if they do, we should be ready.
所以 无论你觉得 需要做什么来提升 去做吧
So, whatever you think you need to do to soup this up.
他要哭了
He's gonna cry.
我觉得你需要集中精神
I think you need to try to focus.
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
我们现在就开始
We start right now.
不行 - 为什么
No. - Why?
他说了要有颜色 - 这套就有啊
He said a color. - This is.
这不叫有颜色
That is not a color.
不行
Nope.
安全 - 嗨
Clear! - Hi.
闪开
Scoot.
手不够用
Not enough hands.
哇 令人惊艳
Wow. Impressive.
我是个幻象
I'm a vision.
你读报纸时 如何能不把报纸油墨弄得满身都是
How do you read a paper and not get newsprint all over this?
是啊 这很棘手 你得洗手
Yeah, it's tricky. You gotta wash your hands.
说得轻巧 穿着这种颜色的衣服洗手
You say that. You wash your hands in a color like this,
如果水龙头水太大
and if the faucet is even a little aggressive,
就会溅得满身都是
it sprays all over.
看起来就像你尿裤子了一样
Then you look like you peed yourself.
你不会这样吗 - 不会
That doesn't happen to you? - No.
你们好 - 早安 女士
Hi, there. - Good morning, ma'am.
一切都好吗 - 我得去洗手
Everything all right? - Gotta wash my hands.
跟我一起吃早餐
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表