剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Go with him. - Why?
就跟着他吧 拜托了
Just, can you please?
先生 我们得尽快了
Sir, we need to move quickly.
...以不变应万变 但到了紧要关头...
...with more of the same, but when push comes to shove...
谢谢
Thank you!
...他不怕反击
...he's not afraid to shove.
他们以为他内心脆弱 遇事慌张 抱怨连连
They expected thin skin, damp hands, a great deal of whinging.
他们最终得到的一定让他们大跌眼镜
What they got must have shocked the teeth out of them.
我们这群与俄♥罗♥斯♥人 共享海上航线的人很高兴得知
Those of us who share sea lanes with the Russians are glad to know
从现在开始 莫斯科在 与尼科尔·特罗布里奇纠缠之前
that from now on, Moscow will think twice and slowly
会三思而后行
before tangling with Nicol Trowbridge.
说得好 - 干杯
Hear, hear! - Cheers!
有需要的话 我可以赤手空拳上阵
With my bare hands, if needs be.
我们所有的摄像头都看得到吗
Am I seeing every camera we have?
都看得到
Yeah.
先生 请你坐在朴小姐旁边 - 你们到底在...
Sir, if you could sit next to Miss Park. - What on earth are you...
晚上好 先生 有耳机给他吗
Good evening, sir. Do we have headphones for him?
你就坐在这里 让首相坐在那里
You'll be here. Have the prime minister sit there.
把你要说的说完 然后走出这扇门 我就在那里
Say your piece, then walk out that door.
我会直接送你上车
I'll be standing there. I'll take you to the van.
你可以吗
Are you okay?
你走吧
Go, please.
她很痛苦 恨不得咬掉自己的舌头
She's so bitter, she's gonna chew off her tongue.
你答应她什么了 - 现金
What did you promise her? - Cash.
真的吗 - 假的
Really? - No.
你知道这人跟我说过什么吗 - 什么
Do you know what this one told me? - What?
你是她认识的最聪明的人 直到她见到了我
That you were the cleverest man she knew, right up until she met me.
我是这么说的吗
Is that what I said?
我信了 她喜欢你的口音 这可不是公平竞争
I believe it. She loves the accent. It's not a fair fight.
他说你肤浅 - 我是很肤浅
He's calling you shallow. - I am.
能借用你一下吗 - 小心点
Can I borrow you for a minute? - Look out.
我要和他私奔 - 太尴尬了 不是吗
I'm running off with him. - This is terribly awkward, isn't it?
还可以吧 道特的发言
That was okay, right? Doud?
你威胁她了吗
Did you threaten her?
没有 我也许说过 你会重新考虑价格上限
No. I may have said you'd reconsider price caps.
我可没这个打算
I'm not going to.
你要做的就是看看她的提案 然后告诉她你正在考虑
All you have to do is read her proposal and tell her you're thinking about it.
这就是她这么殷勤地 拍我马屁的原因吗
Is that why she so lovingly polished my bunghole?
不 我觉得她就是 单纯喜欢对你献殷勤而已
No, I think she just likes your bunghole.
她应该辞职 她跟她的羊毛部落承诺过会独♥立♥
She should resign. She promised independence to her wooly tribe.
除此之外 她一无是处
Barring that, she's nothing to offer.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
What the bloody fuck happened to you?
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
能让我们单独聊聊吗 - 没问题
Would you give us a moment, please? - Of course.
你还好吗
You all right?
坐下来 别说话
Sit down and stop speaking.
我给你倒了水 我觉得你应该喝掉
I poured you water. I think you should drink it.
把国家搅得天翻地覆 - 别说话
Turning the country upside down?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个傻♥逼♥
Stop talking. - You're a fucking cunt.
我他妈都解决了 不劳您费心
I've bloody solved it all, no thanks to you.
苏格兰人回来了 不会有第二次公♥投♥了
The Scots are back. There'll be no second referendum.
我是征服世界的英雄 提着连科夫的脑袋载誉而归
I've been hailed the conquering hero, marching with Lenkov's head on a pike.
你想让我闭嘴
You'd like me to stop talking?
你是个好人 尼科尔
You're a good chap, Nicol.
你比我想象的更有勇气
You have more courage than I knew.
形势会很严峻
This will be difficult.
我国航♥空♥母舰上的爆♥炸♥ 是一次栽赃行动
The explosion on our aircraft carrier was a false flag attack.
当时苏格兰想独♥立♥
Scotland was going.
他们对你没有信心
They had no faith in you.
如果我告诉了你
If I'd told you,
你肯定会变得好战 把他们赶走
you'd have grown belligerent and driven them away.
所以我雇了个团队 来煽风点火 让你成为领导者
So, I hired a team to make a fuss, and give you a reason to lead.
让国家团结起来 你做到了
To unite the country. And you did.
那本该是一场小规♥模♥冲♥突♥ 而不是一场大屠♥杀♥
It was supposed to be a skirmish, not a bloodbath.
但事情出了岔子
But it went awry.
我会因此备受谴责 但你不会
And I will hang for it. You will not.
你做了什么
You did what?
我雇了连科夫集团 在我们的船上安装了爆♥炸♥装置
I hired the Lenkov group to place an explosive device on our ship.
但行动没有按计划进行
It did not go to plan.
我们付出了毁灭性的代价
The cost was devastating.
但王国依然完好无损 这才是最重要的
But the kingdom will remain intact. And that was the most important thing.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这只怪胎
Fucking monster! You're a monster!
尼科尔 - 先生
Nicol! - Sir!
你这只怪胎 - 放开她
You're a monster! - Let her go!
尼科尔
Nicol!
放开她 先生
Let go of her, sir!
先生 冷静点
Sir! Calm down.
她杀了他们 是她干的 是她 - 夫人 你没事吧
She killed them! She did it! It was her!
住手 - 她杀了他们
Ma'am? Are you okay? - She killed them!
先生 冷静点 先生
Sir. Calm down, sir.
你能听到吗 夫人 你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me? Ma'am, can you hear my voice?
她到底怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with her?
把她扶起来 - 去拿急救箱
Get her up! - Get the first aid kit!
起来
Get up!
夫人 看着我 我需要你告诉我你没事
Ma'am, look at me. I need you to tell me you're okay.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表