剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
我的情报站长 马上就要把你交给警方了
My chief of station is about to turn you over to the police.
我待在你这里 对我们双方都有好处
It is in both our interests that I stay here with you.
那我需要更多情报
Then I need information.
你告诉我丈夫吧 - 特罗布里奇没有参与
Tell my husband? - Trowbridge wasn't involved.
她在耍你 - 我不觉得
She's playing you. - I don't think she is.
我跟你们说过 格罗夫雇了罗曼·连科夫
I told you that Grove hired Roman Lenkov.
雇他的人不是格罗夫 是我
Grove didn't hire him. I did.
尼科尔对此毫不知情
Nicol knows none of this.
她应该告诉他 如果那家伙是无辜的 他要是知道
She should tell him. If the dude is innocent and he hears
当他得知某位老奶奶炸了他的船 他一定会很震惊
that fucking grandma bombed his ship, there will come a reaction.
我说过她不是你的副总统人选 那话是错的
I told you she wasn't your VP. And that's wrong.
所以她现在是副总统了
So she's VP now?
我想说清楚 我来这儿 是为了帮你 而不是帮尼科尔
I want to make plain that I'm here as a favor to you, not Nicol.
房♥间里有窃听器 发生的一切我们都能看到听到
The room is wired. We are gonna see and hear everything.
能借用你一下吗
Can I borrow you?
我雇了连科夫集团 在我们的船上安装了爆♥炸♥装置
I hired the Lenkov group to place an explosive device on our ship.
但行动没有按计划进行
It did not go to plan.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这只怪胎
Fucking monster! You're a monster!
放开她 先生 - 她杀了他们
Let go of her, sir. - She killed them!
夫人 看着我 我需要你告诉我你没事
Ma'am, look at me. I need you to tell me you're okay.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear my voice?
《头号♥外交官》
第二季第五集
她在流血 - 女士 我们需要你保持不动
She's bleeding. - We need you to stop moving.
尽管国王有全部人马
All the king's horses and all the king's men.
女士 请你不要动 - 流了好多血啊 提奥
I need you to keep still. - That's a lot of blood, Theo.
现在你相信我了吗
Now do you believe me?
他们比你早到了一会儿
They landed just before you.
丹尼森在九号♥ 特罗布里奇在12号♥ 怎么样
Dennison's at nine. Trowbridge is at twelve. How'd it go?
他有什么反应 叫人了吗
What was the reaction? Did he make any calls?
他把她的头狠狠地撞到地上 - 什么
He slammed her head into the ground. - He what?
怀勒大使 - 嗨
Ambassador Wyler. - Hi.
欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome. - Thank you.
我们出了点状况
We have a bit of a situation.
桥上的灯卡在了红灯状态 从这里到唐德雷夫的路堵了一半
The bridge light got stuck on red and jammed the road halfway to Dunderave.
恐怕今晚的整个安排都要打乱了
I'm afraid the entire schedule's blown to bits.
除非 也许我们可以 考虑取消您的祝酒辞环节
Unless, perhaps, we might consider foregoing your toast?
没问题
No problem. - Oh.
您真是大度啊 计划赶不上变化呀
Generous of you. Best laid plans and all that.
请尝尝我们的鳟鱼 是湖里打捞的
Mm. - Try the trout. It's from the loch.
我们会的
We will.
罗伊林她... - 她没事 倒也不是没事
Is Roylin-- - She's fine. Well, she's not fine.
头被打破了 他们在尽力抢救 但没有生命危险
They're supergluing her head together, but she's not gonna die.
要不要来一杯 - 好啊
May I tempt you? - You may.
他差一点就犯下了杀人罪
He came this close to manslaughter.
这种反应是伪装不出来的
You don't fake a reaction like that.
不是他干的 不是特罗布里奇干的
He didn't do it. Trowbridge didn't do it.
所以罗伊林说的是实话
So Roylin was telling the truth.
你猜对了 她说的是实话
You were right. She was telling the truth.
我们准备好 就可以去餐厅了
We can move to the dining room when we're ready.
我们还没准备好 我希望你们能给一个解释
We're not. And I'd appreciate the courtesy of an answer.
如果要按照最新的日程安排...
If we want to stick to the updated schedule...
首相 他没事吧
Prime Minister? Is he quite all right?
给我
Give me that.
克罗地亚和匈牙利 都为超♥市♥主要食品设了价格上限
Croatia and Hungary have already capped supermarket staples
股市也没有不良反响
without stock market backlash.
也许首相不希望 效仿克罗地亚和匈牙利
Perhaps the prime minister doesn't wish to follow Croatia and Hungary.
杰玛 我的确怀念 我们在国会下议院的争论
Jemma, I do miss our rows in the Commons.
我听说你执着于设定价格上限
I heard you were hung up on price caps.
我们就谈谈吧 兰德尔 你帮帮我
Let's have it. Randall, back me up.
价格上限是一种乌托邦式的空想 除非我们想要人为的...
Price caps are a utopian fantasy, unless we want artificial--
首相先生 我一直希望 有机会和您共同举杯 就我们两个
Prime Minister, I thought we'd raise a glass. Just us.
你是一时回不过神来 喝一口 会好的
You're in shock. Take a sip. It'll help.
看起来 她和首相的关系又融洽起来了
Looks like she's back on the prime minister's good list.
什么 对 很好 是的
What? Yes, good, yeah.
不知道她跟你说起过没有
I don't know if she mentioned anything to you
我前一阵子遇到些麻烦 但现在好了
about me going through a rough patch, but I'm through it.
我恢复了
I'm back.
可以完全投入工作
I'm all in.
很好
That's good.
只要把晚宴坚持下来就行
We just have to make it through the dinner.
为自己争取 一个晚上的时间 掌握主动
You're buying a night to get ahead of this.
在你控制住局面之前 不要让任何人知道危机的存在
You don't want anyone to know there's a crisis until you have it under control.
为一切我不想要的东西干杯
To everything I don't want.
为喀里多尼亚朋友的健康干杯
To the health of the friends of Caledonia!
干杯
Hear, hear!
先生 把手放下来 首相先生 - 别对我发号♥施令
Sir, put your arm down. Prime Minister. - Stop telling me what to do.
你的袖口上有血迹
There is blood on your cuff.
房♥间没问题
The room's clear.
监控呢 - 拆除了 车在外面
Surveillance? - Stripped. The van's out back.
先头小队在去伦敦的路上了 会做好交接准备
The team's en route to London to prep a hand-off.
她失血过多 我看还是送她去医院比较好
She's lost a lot of blood. I'd feel more comfortable if we took her to a hospital.
不 你们不能送我去那里 - 女士
No! You can't take me there. - Ma'am!
他们会问这是怎么回事 那就全败露了
They'll need to know what happened. It'll all come out.
我做了我该做的事 对不对
I played my part here, didn't I?
我是为了我的国家
I did it for my country.
为保护首相的安全
To keep the prime minister unscathed.
保证英国的完整 如果事情泄露出去 我们就完了
To keep Great Britain whole. We won't survive if the story gets out.
我们有救助的职责
We've got a duty of care.
她患低血压 伤口无法凝结 - 让我的血流干吧
The wound still won't clot. -Let me bleed dry.
但你要带我回藏身地
But take me back to the safe house.
女士 我们不再对你负责
Ma'am, you are not our responsibility anymore.
你袭击了自己的国家
You attacked your own country.
接下来怎样 取决于你的首相
What happens next is up to your prime minister.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
我不知道 不全知道
I don't know. Not everything.
他中途打断了她 掐她脖子
I mean, he interrupted her with a chokehold halfway through.
但基本事实都知道了 - 他大叫“你是杀人凶手”
He got the basics? - He was screaming, "You're a murderer"
声音那么大 把通讯设备都震坏了
so loud it fucked up the comms.
主要内容他应该是知道了
I'd say he got the gist.
丹尼森知道他是清白的 - 我不知道 也许吧
Dennison knows that he's innocent? - I don't know. Maybe.
他要干什么
What's he gonna do?
特罗布里奇
Trowbridge?
丹尼森 或者他 任何情况
Dennison. Either. Anything!
我所知道的全部情况就是这些
Here is every single thing I know.
特罗布里奇打了人 罗伊林流了血
Trowbridge is a hitter. Roylin is a bleeder.
晚宴上 鳟鱼烧得太干 特罗布里奇魂不守舍
At dinner, the trout was dry, and Trowbridge was catatonic.
不是他干的 是他的参谋干的
He didn't do it. His advisor did.
我们带着她 像拖行李一样跑遍了英伦列岛
We have been toting her around the British Isles like hand luggage.
同时 我还错误地指控首相搞大屠♥杀♥
Meanwhile, I wrongly accused the prime minister of mass murder.
他知道吗 - 哈尔
Does he know that? - Hal...
你不知道
You don't know.
你们通知国♥务♥院♥了吗 - 还没
Have you gone to State? - Uh, not yet.
好 我刚和特罗布里奇谈过 他不愿意把罗伊林放在英国拘押
Good. I just talked to Trowbridge. He won't take Roylin into British custody
除非先摸清他的政♥府♥里谁可以信任 但那可能得花些时间
until he knows who he can trust in his government. Which might take a while.
所以在那之前呢 放她走
So until then, what? She walks free?
我带她回藏身处 - 绝对不行
I'm taking her to the safe house. - Absolutely not.
我也不想 但还能怎么办
I don't like it either. What's the alternative?
放了她 看她会不会死 她说出了几个人的名字
Let her go, see if she survives? She named names.
我们需要让她去个安全的地方
We need her somewhere secure.
好吧
Fine.
罗伊林去伦敦之前 我得向局长报告
I have to report to the director before Roylin gets to London.
如果你没意见
If it's okay with you,
我想独自负责与华盛顿的沟通工作
I'd like to handle the messaging to Washington by myself.
这件破事是你搞定的 你们俩都应该获益
You solved the fucking thing. You should both be milking this.
我们都打报告
We'll both report.
女士 我为我的处境担忧
Ma'am, I've got concerns about my position.
我不应该控制罗伊林这么久 此刻我就不该继续控制她
I shouldn't have held Roylin so long. I shouldn't be holding her now.
我需要把握报告内容的尺度
I need to keep the messaging clean.
首相要见您
The prime minister would like to speak with you.
车队在前门外 您可以随时出发
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表