剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
Both. Probably. She's undisciplined and unfocused.
她每天都目不转睛地盯着外交大臣
She can't take her eyes off the foreign secretary to get through a day.
那边出什么事了吗
Is something going on there?
如果她和外交大臣有什么关系...
If she's involved with the foreign secretary--
不 她没有
No. She's not.
那你为什么要提 你不是种种列举 觉得她不能够成为副总统吗
Why did you bring it up, on a list of why you don't think she can be vice president?
她迫不及待地想在她的野餐会上 上演一场“三月十五日”的戏码了
She's frothing at the mouth to have the Ides of March play out at her picnic.
她总是和那个男人在一起 - 那是她的工作
She spends a lot of time with the guy. - That's her job.
我知道 但是... - 你担心我们会有问题吗
I know, but... - Are you worried we have a problem?
因为让她当大使 - 对 先把这件事说清楚
With her as an ambassador? - For starters, yeah.
不是
No.
如果有什么事 你一定要告诉我
If something's going on, you gotta tell me.
没事
There isn't.
这只是...
This is just...
斯图 你♥他♥妈♥到底在干什么
Stewie, what the fuck are you doing?
你问了我一个问题 我给了你一个答案
You asked me a question, I gave you an answer.
所有这些都必须马上清理干净
All of this must be cleared right away.
客人很快就会到
We have guests arriving in moments.
如果你们不是帮宾客停车的人
If you are not one of the gentlemen parking guest vehicles,
就不可以出现在我的视线范围内
you cannot be anywhere in my line of sight.
我可以看得非常远 我目之所及 只能出现服务车辆
I can see very far and everywhere I look, I see service vehicles.
潘西会计算握手次数 每250次 您就泡一次手
Pensy will count handshakes. Every 250, you soak.
我要在里面泡多久 - 再久一点
How long do I have to keep it in there? - Longer.
但现在很痛
But now it hurts.
这样做是最好的
It's for the best.
好吧
Okay.
我还负责用毛巾帮您擦手 就拿...
I'll also handle toweling. Just take...
我想我自己可以的
I think I got it.
太好了
Great.
大门七点开启 你要迎客直到九点
So, gates open at 7. You'll be on the receiving line till 9.
放烟花前演讲 - 晚上9点45分
Speech right before the fireworks. - 9:45 p.m.
在那之前我会负责指挥 之后是艾丽斯
I'll be running point before then. Alysse is after.
你对一切都了解了
And you're up on everything?
是的
Yeah.
因为她最近都没在嘛
She just hasn't been around.
她一直都在做这些事
This is all she's been doing.
我也会在这里
I'll be here as well.
有很多员工
There's a lot of staff.
你不能整晚都负责指挥吗
Can't you run point the whole night?
我需要出去一趟
I need to step out.
这事你已经策划了一年了 然后你今天还有其他安排
You've been planning this a year. You double-booked?
烟花听起来会像炸♥弹♥一样 我选择去别的地方
The fireworks will sound like bombs. I'm choosing to be elsewhere.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
斯图尔特 我很抱歉
Stuart, I am so sorry.
我没多想
I wasn't thinking.
是啊 这很正常
Yeah. That happens.
大使 抱歉这么问
Ambassador, I'm so sorry to ask,
但您能帮我向首相转达我的谢意吗
but could you pass along my gratitude to the prime minister?
谢什么
For...?
除掉那个可怕的人
Dispensing with that horrible man.
连科夫
Lenkov?
感觉这为罗尼 还有那些可怜的水手
It feels like just a small scrap of justice for Ronnie,
当然还有怀勒先生 争取到了一点点正义
and all those poor sailors and, of course, Mr. Wyler.
没问题
Of course.
看起来不错 - 你根本都没看
Looks great. - You're not even looking.
我不需要看啊 你穿什么都好看
I don't have to. You look great in everything.
烟花会在9点45分开始放
Fireworks start at 9:45.
我跟弗朗西丝谈过了
I talked to Frances.
如果你想跳过这个环节 安全室是隔音的
The safe room is soundproof. If you want to skip all that.
怎么 你觉得我会害怕 - 害怕很正常
What, you think I'll spook? - It happens.
凯蒂...
Katie...
我只是说 你不必站在一连串的爆♥炸♥声前
I'm just saying, you don't have to stand in front of explosions
还要假装很有趣
and pretend it's fun.
我说了我没事
I'm saying I'll be fine.
斯图尔特会离开
Stuart's leaving.
斯图尔特从没经历过这种事 而我经历过
Stuart hasn't been through this before. I have.
丹尼森和他的手下 会在某个时候出现在温室
Dennison and his posse are going to be in the greenhouse at some point,
实施行动
doing the deed.
这可真值得放烟花
Well, that's fireworks-worthy.
是啊
Yeah.
敢死队里都有谁
Who's in the death squad?
国防部长
Uh, minister of defense.
财政大臣 首席党♥鞭♥
Chancellor. Chief whip.
克莱恩 - 他是党♥鞭♥吗
Kline? - Is that the whip?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我不觉得他在队伍里
I don't think he's in the posse.
为什么
Why not?
因为他不来了
'Cause he canceled.
确认宾客是否出席现在归你管吗
You working the phones on the RSVP line, now?
我在看宾客名单
I'm looking at a guest list.
你应该研究一下 我拿了份单子 我猜你不会看 所以我就看了看
You're supposed to study it. I took a flyer and figured you wouldn't, so I did.
克莱恩逗号♥史蒂文
Uh, Kline comma Steven,
保守党首席党♥鞭♥ 接受邀请 然后今天早上九点 婉拒了
Chief whip, Conservative Party, accepted, then 9:00 a.m. today, regretted.
对那位好人来说可不是个好兆头
Not a great sign for the one good man.
为什么
Why?
在最后一刻退出
Oh, last-minute dropout.
可能是临阵退缩
Could be cold feet.
他准备了大约60个人
He's got like 60 people ready to walk.
没有克莱恩逗号♥史蒂文 他也能应付
He can manage without Kline comma Steven.
社交媒体上到处都在传
There's a cartoon all over social
特罗布里奇化身圣乔治屠龙的卡♥通♥
of Trowbridge as St. George slaying the dragon.
连科夫是龙
Lenkov is the dragon?
话题标签 不能抵♥制♥勇气
Hashtag don't cancel courage.
(连科夫)
你应该告诉丹尼森党♥鞭♥的事
You should tell Dennison about the whip.
他可能不知道
He may not know.
可能会很尴尬
Might be awkward.
我不会参与其中
I'm not a part of it.
或者恰恰相反 你是他唯一能信任的人 对吧
Or just the opposite. You're the only one he can trust, right?
斯图尔特要我整晚都在里面 在VIP区
Stuart wants me inside all night. In the VIP area.
听起来不错
That sounds about right.
你从没这么做过
You never did that.
你总是会负责整个宴会工作 - 你还因此生我的气
You always worked the whole party. - And you gave me shit about it.
我们能别这样了吗
Can we stop this?
我们要别怎样 - 我说什么 你都要怼我
What are we stopping? - Everything I say, you say the opposite.
只是说出我的想法
Just saying what I think.
好吧
Okay.
我马上回来
I'm coming right back.
潘西 - 你好
Pensy. - Oh, hello.
外♥交♥部♥的安努·卡普尔
Anu Kapoor from the Foreign Office.
嗯 很高兴见到你
Yes, it's good to see you.
见到你总是很高兴
It's always very good to see you.
卡尔·米斯 - 何乐而不为呢
Carl Meeser. - Why not?
他膝盖中枪 妻子死了 - 不 得了吧
His knees are shot and his wife's dead. - No, stop.
80亿美金想找个爱好
Eight billion dollars looking for a hobby.
他绝对不会这么做的
He'd never go for it.
就这样出去 在巴格达
Go out like this? In Baghdad?
不 绝对不行 七月太热了
No. Absolutely not. It's too hot in July.
其实我们二月份在一个 和这里不一样的房♥间办了那次宴会
We actually threw this party in February in a room that did not look like this.
你觉得会有报复吗
Are you expecting retaliation?
谁知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事
Who knows with the Russians?
他们可以射下一架英国喷气式飞机 或者他们也可以假装
They could shoot a British passenger jet, or they could pretend
从未听说过罗曼·连科夫
they'd never heard of Roman Lenkov.
我觉得这属于 “没消息就是好消息”的类别
I think this goes in the "no news is good news" category.
我们喜欢英国的苹果 但这是真正的爱达荷州的荣誉
We love British apples, but this is a real honor for the State of Idaho.
诺丁汉郡的布拉姆利苹果
Bramleys from Nottinghamshire?
不 我还没尝过
Nope. Haven't tried them.
酸甜 坚实 非常适合做派
Tart, firm, perfect for a pie.
我会跟进一下的
I will track them down.
冬苹果 - 没有
Knobby russets? - Nope.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表