剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
他一团糟吗 - 首相还好
Is he a mess? - The PM's okay.
外交大臣很焦虑 不过... - 他绝对应该那样
Foreign secretary's pretty anxious, but... - He certainly should be.
(白宫 椭圆形办公室)
他的政♥府♥内部有阴谋集团 他最好焦虑一点
Cabal inside his own government. He'd better be anxious.
他们在慢慢来 不草率做决定 我们之间没有隔阂
They're taking things slow. No rash decisions. No daylight between us.
很好
Good.
你觉得...
Um, what do you think...
她怎么样
of her?
我明白她的吸引力了 让我花了些时间 不过...
I get the appeal. Took me a minute, but...
是啊 我也花了些时间
Yeah, it took me a minute too.
时间线是什么 你知道吗
What's the timeline? Do you know?
我刚接到首相的来电
Well, I just got a call from the prime minister.
他想跟我谈谈...你的事
He wanted to talk to me... about you.
海福德先生 你看起来棒极了
Mr. Hayford, you look so lovely.
谢谢你 潘西
Oh, thank you, Pensy.
像个王子
Like a prince.
像个王子 还是像普林斯
Like a prince? Or like Prince?
抱歉
Sorry?
普林斯
Prince.
算了
Forget it.
美极了 大使 一张直视镜头的
Beautiful. And Ambassador, one where we look right at the camera.
好了
There we are.
她完全受不了我
She can't stand me.
看看你 你是地缘战略芭比 - 天啊
Look at you. You're geo-strategy Barbie. - Oh my God.
嘿 她下来了吗
Hey. Is she down yet?
还没有
Not yet.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 兰吉蒂 你的舞会裙呢
Hey, Langetti, where's your prom dress?
你眼前的就是
You are looking at it.
她下来了吗 - 没有
Is she down yet? - No.
嘿 后面有标签吗
Hey, is there a tag back here?
让我看看 有
Let me see. Yeah.
嗨 - 嗨 她差不多准备好了
Hi. - Hi. She's just about ready.
她想知道 能不能在我们出发前找你聊两句
She was wondering if she could have a quick word.
当然
Of course.
我回小屋了 祝你今晚愉快
Uh, I'm gonna go back to the cottage. Have fun.
你确定不想加入吗 - 我很确定
Sure you don't want to join? - I'm so sure.
好吧 我们回家后会过去找你的
Okay. We'll stop by when we get home.
你打过电♥话♥了吗
Did you put in a call?
给谁
To?
给首相
The PM?
没有 特罗布里奇 没有
No. Trowbridge? No.
他给总统打了个电♥话♥
He called the president.
好吧
Okay.
告诉他我有多么优秀
To tell him what a gem I am.
好吧...
Well...
您确实是的
You are.
几个月前 雷伯恩和特罗布里奇决定
A couple months ago, Rayburn and Trowbridge decided
他们想任命一个类似核沙皇的职位
they'd like to appoint something like a nuclear czar.
每个国家一个
One in each country.
一个能致力于减少武器储备
Someone who could work on reducing weapons stockpiles,
同时提高我们的核电能力的人
and at the same time grow our nuclear power capacity.
任务重大 - 是啊
Big portfolio. - Yeah.
显然 首相认为应该由我来担任
Apparently, the PM thinks it should be me.
他不知道我留的退路
He doesn't know about my off-ramp.
总统告诉他了吗
Did the president tell him?
没有
No.
他说他会考虑
He said he'd think about it,
然后他打电♥话♥给我说他正在考虑
and then he called me and said he's thinking about it.
这真是...
That's...
这意味着... - 我可能会留任
Well, that means... - I might stay.
太好了
Great.
对于我这位善良且能干的接♥班♥人 可就不太好了
Well, not for the kind and capable person on deck to replace me.
不 只是在紧急情况下 你需要有人来救火而已
No. That's just if it's an emergency and you need the fire department.
如果您能留任 总统准备好支持您...
If you can stay and the president is prepared to support you...
正在考虑
Considering it.
...那样对大家都更好
...then that's much better for everyone.
肯定是这样
Absolutely.
我感觉很糟糕 来来去去这么折腾 - 不用啊
I feel bad. This has been a lot of fuss. - No.
而你还梳着你的副总统发型
And you're wearing your vice-presidential hair.
不是 这样...
Oh no. It's...
这样...
This is...
很有趣
It's fun.
明天 总统会记得我是只拦路虎
Tomorrow the president's gonna remember I'm an albatross.
那将是一切的终点 - 我希望他不会
That'll be the end of it. - I hope he doesn't.
我只是希望让你知道 以防首相今晚提起这事
I just wanted you to know in case the PM brings it up tonight.
我不希望让你... - 是啊 那样会让人很困惑
I didn't want you to-- - Yeah, it would have been confusing.
现在我们都做好一切准备了
Now we're both ready for anything.
没错
We are.
谢谢 你真的很了不起
Thank you. You really are something.
我很高兴我们能有机会互相了解
I am glad we've had a chance to get to know each other.
核沙皇 - 总统没跟我说过这件事
Nuclear czar? - The president did not run this by me.
代替副总统还是以副总统的身份
Instead of vice president or in her capacity as vice president?
他是以她为副总统的身份来思考的
He thinks in her capacity as vice president.
他觉得她可以留任
He thinks she can stay?
是的 但她不能留任
He does. But she can't.
阻止这件事 - 你去阻止这件事
Shut it down. - You shut it down.
是的 就我而言 确保英国人不会把这件事搞复杂了
Yeah, on my end. Make sure the Brits don't turn this into something.
比莉 他想让她留任吗
Billie, he wants her to stay?
她不能留任
She's not staying.
她来了 风云人物 欢迎来到布伦海姆宫
Here she is, woman of the hour. Welcome to Blenheim Palace.
很荣幸能来到这里
It's an honor to be here.
女士 为您送上最好的祝福 这将会载入史册
Only the best for you, madam. One for the history books.
走吧 - 当然
Shall we? - Absolutely.
女士 我刚和比莉谈过 她和你一样惊讶
Ma'am, I just talked to Billie. She's as surprised as you are.
对核沙皇
About nuclear czar?
她需要点时间打圆场
She's gonna need a minute to walk it back.
告诉丹尼森 确保今晚不要提这件事
Tell Dennison to make sure it doesn't come up tonight.
将军 我相信你已经认识副总统了
Admiral, I believe you know the vice president.
当然 您的到来 令我都显得黯淡无光了
I certainly do. I was guest of honor until you showed up.
我根本不知道 为什么一开始没有邀请我
I don't know why I wasn't invited in the first place.
我很确定肯尼不会喜欢这种竞争
I was quite sure Kenny wouldn't like the competition.
首相今晚的演讲会说副总统的事吗
Is the PM talking about the vice president in his speech tonight?
不理她会很奇怪
Well, ignoring her would be odd.
特罗布里奇 想让她参与一个防扩散项目
Trowbridge wants her to work on a nonproliferation project.
今晚不提这件事会比较好
It would be better if it didn't come up tonight.
你能不能...
Could you...
很抱歉 恐怕不行
I'm so sorry. I'm afraid I can't.
为什么
Why?
我不会再当 尼科尔·特罗布里奇的眼中钉了
I will no longer be a thorn to Nicol Trowbridge.
他值得我支持
He deserves my support.
这就是支持
It's supportive.
格雷斯·佩恩有些 你不会想牵涉其中的问题
Grace Penn has issues you don't want any part of.
罗伊林对尼科尔没有信心 这给我们招致了暴行
Roylin's lack of faith in Nicol brought us an atrocity.
我不会一有机会就诋毁他
I will not undermine him at every turn.
她毫无信心 因为他太无能
She had no faith because he's inept.
要知道 我是他的官员 不是你的
You know I'm his lieutenant, not yours.
当然 但我们有合作关系 这没必要停止 就因为...
Sure, but we have a partnership.
那是个错误 你明白吗
That doesn't have to stop just because-- - That was a mistake. Do you understand?
所有一切
All of it.
失败了 - 为什么
Lead balloon. - Why?
他只关心尼科尔 而听我的话是对尼科尔的背叛
He's all about Nicol, and listening to me is a betrayal of Nicol.
你自己去告诉他
Tell him yourself.
特罗布里奇讨厌我
Trowbridge hates me.
他很爱你 - 跟他的人谈谈
He loves you. - Talk to his guy.
说什么 - 模棱两可的话
And say what? - Something vague.
我去找他
I'll get him.
我很难说它是个盲点
Hardly call it a blindside.
法国人无法决定 他们因连科夫的事更生我的生气
The French couldn't decide if they were more furious at me for Lenkov
还是为潜艇的事更生你的生气
or you for the submarine.
他们选择了我 - 说句公道话 这是您应得的
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表