剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
The motorcade is at the front when you're ready to depart.
我已通知苏格兰方面...
I've informed the Scots--
你出去吧
Leave us.
坐
Sit.
这一晚上真不容易
It was a rough night.
有什么我...
Anything I can--
可以做 我们看看吧
Do? Let's see.
“AMB...” 就是大使的缩写
"AMB..." that's ambassador,
“...以苏格兰政策要求为由 引我进入餐厅
"...led me to dining room with excuse of Scottish policy demands."
发现R...” R代指叛徒 “已经就座
"Found R..." R stands for traitor, "...already seated."
AMB没有表示出惊讶 离开了房♥间”
"AMB did not express surprise, left room."
听起来没错吧
That all sound right?
如果我可以提供些背景... - 这不是我的备忘录
Sir, if I can give some context-- - It's not for my memoirs.
是为事件调查提供的事实记录
It's a factual record for the eventual inquiry.
目前为止还算准确吧
Is it accurate so far?
是您让我找她的
You asked me to find her.
所以你就引我单独会见一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So you trapped me in a private audience with a terrorist.
传递信息的方式可真独特啊
What a way to deliver information.
多数时候 新闻都是送到邮箱里
Most news arrives in the red box.
先生 我想我们今晚 处理问题的方式都可商榷
Sir, I think we all could have handled things differently tonight.
她对你说了什么 - 她说她想见您
What did she tell you? - She said she wanted to talk to you.
她告诉你她干了什么 所以你才来告诉我 对不对
She told you what she did. That's why you brought it to me. Yes?
是的 - 她有没有说出任何人的名字
Yes. - Did she name anyone?
梅里特·格罗夫 莱纳德·斯坦迪格
Merritt Grove. Leonard Stendig.
格罗夫是与俄♥国♥人联♥系♥的桥梁 斯坦迪格是个穿礼服的癞蛤♥蟆♥
Grove was the bridge to the Russians. Stendig's a toad in a Brioni.
他应该是出力动手的那个
He'd be the muscle.
这位完美欺骗的圣母 应该是这一切的幕后主脑
Our Lady of Immaculate Deception was the gray matter behind it all.
她还迫使谁为她效力
Who else did she press into service?
她不肯说出其他人的名字
She wouldn't give us other names.
这意味着 您政♥府♥ 内部的任何人都有可能参与
That means anyone in your government could be involved.
我们只能带她直接见您
We had to bring her straight to you.
奥斯汀
Austin.
“A大叫着跑进来 保护R 把我撞到墙上”
"A ran in screaming, protected R, threw me to the wall."
丹尼森没有卷入
Dennison wasn't part of it.
失败者为了赢一局 没有什么事干不出来
There's nothing a loser wouldn't do to win.
您认为他为什么质疑连科夫的死
Why do you think he questioned Lenkov's death?
因为他迫不及待想干掉我 - 因为他不想失去一个证人
Because he's desperate to end me. - Because he didn't want to lose a witness.
您可以信任他
You can trust him.
他本不应该来苏格兰
He wasn't supposed to be in Scotland.
这不可能是巧合 - 他来是因为我请他来的
That can't be a coincidence. - He's here because I asked him to come.
我让他在房♥间外面等着 以便在您听取真♥相♥之后提供支持
I had him wait with me outside the room to support you when you heard.
你和奥斯汀在外面等着 - 是的
You and Austin waited in the hall? - Yes.
为什么
Why?
您说什么
Sorry?
你们认为会听到什么
What did you think you'd hear?
“您政♥府♥内部的任何人都有可能参与” 这是你刚才说的
"Anyone in your government could be involved." That's what you just said.
是的
That's right.
所以你没有事先提醒我
That's why you didn't warn me
直接把罗伊林带来见我 就像用垫子托着一只死老鼠
before bringing Roylin to me like a dead mouse on the pillow.
你们想听听我有什么反应
You were listening for my response.
你怀疑我
You thought it was me.
你带罗伊林来 是为了给我设一个陷阱
You brought Roylin here to entrap me.
对吧 你说呀
Yes? Say it.
我们并不是要那么做
That's not what we were doing.
你们得到情报 我的政♥府♥内有人搞阴谋
You learned of a conspiracy in my government,
你们想利用它毁掉我
and you tried to destroy me with it.
说吧 - 先生...
Say it. - Sir...
你们认为我杀害了那些水兵 我今天早上还刚刚慰问了他们的家属
You thought I'd killed the very sailors whose families I comforted this morning.
你说我是你丈夫之外 你所见过的思维最敏捷的人
When you called me the quickest thinker you'd met since your husband,
可你心里却认为我是杀人凶手
you thought I was a murderer.
是不是
Yes or no?!
我讨厌说谎的人 怀勒夫人 告诉我 是不是
I hate a liar. Mrs. Wyler, tell me. Yes or no?
是的
Yes.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
我知道 - 罗伊林在我们手里
I'm well aware. - We have Roylin.
他知道了斯坦迪格和格罗夫的事 也知道你没有参与
He knows about Stendig and Grove, knows you weren't involved.
他知道你... - 大使 谢谢
He knows I-- - Ambassador, thank you.
您已经帮了很大忙了
You've helped quite enough.
奥斯汀
Austin!
我和首相坐一辆车 - 好的 先生
Riding with the prime minister. - Yes, sir.
走吧
Come on.
(使♥馆♥一号♥站)
喂
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
嗯
Uh-huh.
好 我这就去 可恶
Yeah. I'm on my way. Shoot!
不 我没事 嗯
No, I got it. Uh-huh.
都能搞定
I'm on top of it.
女士
Ma'am?
进来
Come in.
几点了
What time is it?
非常抱歉 但我们必须立即出发
I am so sorry. We need to get going right away.
出什么事了
What happened?
女士 副总统要来伦敦
Ma'am, the vice president is on her way to London.
现在
Now?
准备好了 - 你有回形针吗
We ready? - Um, do you have a paperclip?
活页夹怎么样 - 不行 算了 没事
How about a binder clip? - Uh, no. It's fine.
不能没事 拉锁坏了 我们需要一个回形针固定她的裤子
No, it's not fine. The zipper broke off. We need a paperclip to close her pants.
我可以用上衣挡住
I'll hold my jacket over it.
副总统为什么要来
Why the fuck is the vice president coming here?
为了对英国人表示支持 迪艾拉 昨晚给中情局总部打了份报告
To support the Brits. Eidra sent a report to Langley last night.
我不知道报告里写了什么
I don't know what was in it,
但白宫看了很生气 所以把副总统派来了
but it upset the White House enough to send the VP.
我的事她知道吗 - 她在接受副总统职位面试的事
Does she know about me? - That she's auditioning for her job?
她知不知道我是副总统候选人之一
Does she know I'm on the short list for VP?
我不知道 这个帮你搞定裤子
I don't know. For the pants.
好极了
Perfect.
回家的路上可以看看这个
And for the ride home.
关于副总统格雷斯·佩恩的简要介绍
Briefing material on Vice President Grace Penn.
自从她上次访英以来 还没有充分更新过
It hasn't been fully updated since her last visit to the UK,
但比起...
but it is a little more...
你能不能...
Can you, uh...
比起她的维♥基♥百♥科♥词条 多少详细一点
It is a little more granular than her Wikipedia entry.
好
Yep.
上车之后 我考你
I'll quiz you in the car.
我们不开车
We're not driving.
我们需要尽快送她回去 开车要八小时
We need to get her back quickly, and it is an eight-hour drive.
副总统让他们来接你们
The vice president asked them to pick you up.
他们是谁
Who's "them"?
嗯 她绝对是知道了
Yeah, she definitely knows.
你知道副总统的日程安排吗
You know what was on the VP's schedule?
访问贝塞斯塔的一所学校
A school visit to Bethesda.
这不是一次秘而不宣的出访 记者团会提问的
Not an unannounced overseas trip. The press is gonna have some questions.
她是来支持英国人的
She's supporting the Brits.
人们不禁要问 英国人为什么需要支持
Raises the question why they need support.
中情局报告写得太绘声绘色了 我认为不应该向媒体透露
The CIA report was colorful. I don't think we should share it with the press.
这次出访 你需要一个公开的理由
You need a reason for the visit.
副总统的幕僚长会和你合作 我已告诉她给你权限了
The chief of staff will work with you. I told her you're read in.
我还没有权限 - 什么意思
I'm not read in. - What does that mean?
我还在努力返回核心层
I'm working back into the inner circle.
你女朋友没给你看那份报告
Your girlfriend kept the report from you?
是你让她留意我的
You told her to check me out,
她不再是我女朋友了 所以...
and she's not my girlfriend anymore, so...
斯图尔特... - 我们不必搞这一...
Stuart... - We don't need to do a whole--
要不要让丹尼送你个礼品篮
Should Danny send you a gift basket?
联邦政♥府♥的馈赠金额上限是20美元 大致可以给你两个苹果一块奶酪
Federal gift limit's up to $20. It's like two apples and a piece of cheese.
不 我不需要知道任何保密信息
No. I don't need to know anything classified.
但副总统是否知道 凯特在竞争她的职位
But does the vice president know that Kate's in the running for her job?
知道 - 她们就要面对面谈话了
Yes. - They're about to have a one-on-one.
为了凯特和她谈话顺利 有没有任何事需要我知道
Is there anything I need to know to make sure this goes okay for Kate?
确保情报站长不再关注首相
Uh, make sure the chief of station's not still up on the PM.
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表