剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
...of being vice president. It was terrifying. But, Katie, you did it.
但出现了那么点风吹草动 就让你开始打退堂鼓了
It took a fucking feather to knock you off that box.
这风可不小
It's a big feather!
美国人♥民♥没有赋予你和我
You and I are not empowered by the American people
选择国家元首的权力
to choose a head of state.
确实 - 就是这样
Valid. - It is.
不 完全有理有据
No. Totally valid.
打电♥话♥给国务卿 给加农打电♥话♥ 通过适当渠道来做
So, call the secretary of state. Call Ganon. Run it through the mill.
让司法系统... - 去你♥妈♥的♥
Let the justice system... - Fuck you.
...以及国♥家♥安♥全♥机构 来决定接下来会发生什么
...and the national security apparatus decide what happens next.
当然 - 为什么不呢
Sure. - Why not?
如果她这么肯定自己做了 唯一正确的选择 加农会明白的
If she's so fucking sure she made the only open move, Ganon will get it.
这是我听过最烂的一堆废话
That is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.
但也说明了一些问题 - 好吧 不要当副总统
Which is saying something. - Fine. Don't be vice president.
听听你自己说的话 不 真的 你必须这么做 因为这事儿太棒了
Listen to yourself. No, really. You have to because it's so great.
一个女人做出了 哈尔·怀勒的经典举动
A woman makes a vintage Hal Wyler move.
单方面“拯救世界 因为除了我没人能做到”的举动
A unilateral "save the world because nobody but me can" move.
而你对此的回答是 向上级米格尔·加农举报它
And your answer to that is to report it up the chain to Miguel Ganon.
你跟我说话的方式不对
It's not okay the way you talk to me.
如果你说的是 总统或比莉 而不是那个被你称为...
If you would have said the president or Billie, but the guy you called, um...
脖子上长了个鼻子的人
a neck with a nose.
国务卿嘛 我怎么想不重要 - 我会标记在我的日程表上
Doesn't matter what I think. - I'm gonna mark it on my calendar.
记下在这一天 哈尔·怀勒告诉我唯一合理的做法
The day Hal Wyler told me the only rational thing to do
就是给七楼写封电报
is write a cable to the seventh floor
这样我们就能扼杀一个人的职业生涯 好为你我让路
so we could kill someone's career and make way for me and you.
我之前更快乐吗
Was I happier?
和哈尔在一起前
Before Hal?
该死 我不记得了
Oh shit. I don't remember.
我也是
I don't either.
我不觉得你之前更快乐
I don't think you were happier.
但这比你遇到他之前更可悲
But this is sadder than you were before him.
是啊
Yeah.
有过一段美好的中间时光
There was a good middle.
一段史诗般的中间时光
An epic middle.
我真的...我相信他可以不一样
I really... I believed that he could be different.
我变了很多 但他没有
I changed a lot. And he didn't.
干吗
What?
亲爱的 我是站在你这边的 永远都是
Honey, I am on your side. Always.
如果你不是站在我这边的 你会怎么说
If you weren't on my side, what would you say?
如果你站在哈尔那边呢 我说真的
If you were on Hal's side. I mean it.
你要他守规矩
You want him to behave.
但当他这么做时 你却看不到
But when he does, you don't see it.
你甚至根本察觉不到
You can't even detect it.
我有时会担心...
I worry sometimes that...
你不喜欢这样
you don't like it.
你不喜欢
You don't like him
循规蹈矩的他
when he's good.
你醒了吗
You up?
没有
No.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得告诉加农
We need to tell Ganon.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
但不该由我来做
But I shouldn't do it.
应该你去
You should.
为什么
Why?
我要保持个人档案干净
I need a clean profile.
我想当副总统
I want to be vice president.
你是我见过的最性感的东西
You're the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.
我知道 可不是嘛 - 你太性感了
I know, right? - You're so fucking hot.
我就是
I am!
我不是想惹你哭
I'm not trying to make you cry.
很好
Good.
不说话也没关系
It's okay not to talk.
我知道我们不可能复合了
I understand that we are not getting back together.
随着时间 我渐渐明白了你的心意
With time, I start to get the message.
但我只是想说... - 天啊
But I just want to say-- - Oh my God.
不 我想说
No, I would like to say
我们分手是因为你对感情的看法
that we broke up because of how you feel about relationships.
有人说我们分手是因为我做错了事
There's a narrative here that says we broke up because I did something wrong,
这简直是胡说八道
and that's a load of hooey.
我只是提到我们的问题 你就跑了
I brought up a complication and you bolted,
因为你厌恶承诺
because you're commitment averse.
作为朋友 作为一个关心你的人
And as a friend, as a person who cares
作为一个旁观者
about you as another person,
你得处理好这一点 否则你会孤独终老
You need to deal with it, or you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life.
我不希望你这样
I don't want that for you.
好吧 我知道为什么 我不应该在工作上说这些话
Okay, I see why I shouldn't say these things at work.
嗨
Hi.
哈尔必须去大使♥馆♥ 和国务卿进行安全通话
Hal has to go to the embassy and make a secure call to the secretary of state.
你能不能... - 行
Can you... - Yeah.
我不认为我们现在还想在亚洲转悠
I don't think we want to swing through Asia,
但你可以和他谈谈 看看他是不是真的喜欢这样
but you can see if it's something he's really attached to.
要不我们去散步吧
Why don't we go for a walk?
手♥机♥ 你想把它锁起来 还是带去小房♥间
Phone? Do you want to lock it or go with the cubby?
随便吧
Whatever.
霍华德 - 对 嗨
Howard? - Yup. Hi.
我们和加农秘♥书♥长♥的办公室交流过
We spoke to Secretary Ganon's office.
他马上就要结束会议了 然后他就会上线
He's wrapping up a meeting and then he'll be on.
其实 能等一下吗
Actually, can you hang on a minute?
我还需要你帮我再做一件事
There's something else I need you to do for me.
显然 玛格丽特·撒切尔 想要思考时 也会到这里来
Apparently Margaret Thatcher used to come here when she needed to think.
她会绕着场地一圈一圈走 - 是吗
She'd do laps around the grounds. - Oh yeah?
房♥子里的工作人员说 有人看到她的鬼魂还在绕圈
The house staff says her ghost has been spotted walking the loop.
凯特 我要你保证你不会告诉任何人
Kate, I need your assurance you're not going to tell anyone.
当然
Of course.
别开英雄式的新闻发布会
No heroic press conferences.
我不会告诉任何人
I'm not telling anyone.
他来了 - 谢谢
He's coming in. - Thank you.
先生 跟您联线的是哈尔·怀勒大使
Sir, we have Ambassador Hal Wyler up on the link.
早上好 - 早上好 先生
Morning. - Good morning, sir.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
大使 我有意保住我的工作
Ambassador, I intend to keep my job.
我明白 - 别再追查下去了
I understand that. - You have to stop chasing it.
我没有
I'm not.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
是它在追我 - 这么说你罢手了
It was chasing me. - So you're done?
你放弃当副总统的野心了
You've abandoned all your vice-presidential ambitions?
是的
Yes.
那为何把头发挽起来
Then why's your hair up?
我的手♥机♥呢 把我的手♥机♥拿来
Where's my phone? Get my cell phone.
这里不允许带手♥机♥ - 给大使打电♥话♥
We don't allow cell phones. - Get the ambassador on the phone.
你能打电♥话♥给艾丽斯 问一下大使什么时候有空吗
Can you call Alysse and find out when the ambassador is available?
给我老婆打电♥话♥
Get my wife on the phone!
这一切都不是我能决定的 - 终于开始了
None of this is my decision. - There we are.
也不是你能决定的 - 我现在觉得如释重负
It's not yours either. - I am flooded with relief right now.
我非常不喜欢被人骗 - 你没被人骗
I so dislike being gaslit. - You're not being gaslit.
我非常不喜欢被人骗 就算当我得知
I so dislike being gaslit that even when I learn
有个草包在抢我的饭碗时 我也会如释重负
that a grasping hayseed is after my job, I'm overcome with relief.
女士 我不想抢您的工作
Ma'am, I don't want your job.
我一直在努力地摆脱它
I have been trying like hell to get out of it.
但如果总统让我接手 我的回答是接受
But if the president asks me to serve, the answer is yes.
不对 这个回答不对 你要拒绝
No. That is incorrect. The answer is no.
当你不知深浅时 在位的女士却心如明镜
When you're out of your depth, and the lady in the chair is not,
当总统的要求
when it's clear that the president's request
显然是出于焦虑
is coming from anxiety
或误认为把人♥员♥安♥排♥换换样
or the misperception that shaking a snow globe
就能改变内部结构时
changes the internal architecture,
你就得拒绝美国总统
you say no to the President of the United States.
我知道你当时的处境很糟糕 情况复杂得令人难以忍♥受
I realize you faced a bad situation. It was unbearably complicated.
其实不是
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表