剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表
昨晚 在我的指示下 英国特种部队
Last night, at my direction, British Special Forces
采取了一切可能的措施 试图将罗曼·连科夫绳之以法
took every possible step to detain Roman Lenkov.
尼科尔要下去了
Nicol's done.
他们每个人都写了一封不信任动议
Every one of them has written a letter of no confidence.
如果首相不主动辞职 我们可以逼他下台
If the prime minister doesn't step down, we'll force him out.
丹尼森明天 可能会在我们的派对上摊牌
Dennison may pull the trigger at our party tomorrow.
那你应该回答“不”
Well, the answer should be no.
我让他暂时不要调查 有关连科夫被暗♥杀♥的传闻
I asked him to hold off investigating rumors about a Lenkov hit.
我欠他的
I owe him.
她不是副总统
She is not a vice president.
因为她不想当 还是她做不到
Because she doesn't want it or she can't do it?
两者都有
Both.
你们真的很周到 我现在想走了
You've been gracious hosts. I'd like to leave now.
依我看你未必想出去 外面到处都是暗♥杀♥
I don't think you want to. People are getting assassinated.
你这是要扣留我 - 我在保护你
Are you detaining me? - I'm keeping you safe.
欢迎
Welcome.
她来了
There she is.
如果您能想象得出 我受邀去参加一个比这更盛大的宴会
I've been invited to a shindig even better than this, if you can imagine.
苏格兰 您要一起去吗
Scotland. Would you like to come along?
多等几天时间 你所有的支持者都会回来
Give it a few days. All your supporters will come back.
他们也不必如此 因为我会独自完成
They don't have to. Because I'll do it alone.
这会终结你的政♥治♥生涯
It'll end your career.
值得 - 不 并非如此
Worth it. - No, actually, it isn't.
等等 对不起 他的车会先来吗 因为我已经等了15分钟了
Wait, I'm sorry. Is his car coming first? I've been waiting 15 minutes.
上我的车吧 我们送你 - 不用了 谢谢
Get in my car. We'll drop you off. - No, thank you.
我怕烟花
I'm afraid of fireworks.
这是我听过最悲伤的故事了 我上车
That is the saddest thing I've ever heard. I'm getting in the car.
《头号♥外交官》
第二季第四集
哦 抱歉 - 没关系 是我不好
Sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
请吧
Go ahead!
嘿 早上好 - 早上好
Hey, good morning! - Morning.
哦 卡尔剪头发了 - 是啊
Oh, Carl got a haircut. - Yeah.
早上好 先生 - 早上好 各位
Good morning, sir. - Morning, everyone.
“这一天将以隆重的 仪式和游♥行♥来庆祝
"It shall be solemnized with pomp and parade."
有篝火 有彩灯”
"With bonfires and illuminations."
早上好
Good morning.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
开国元勋也会为我们感到骄傲
we did our Founding Fathers proud.
我们让申根区的每位大使
We had every Schengen Zone ambassador
都在温菲尔德宫的草坪上肆意狂欢
tearing up the Winfield lawn.
在您蹒跚离去之前 朴女士想见您
Before you hop all the way in, Ms. Park wants to see you.
如果您不介意的话
If you don't mind.
我一点都不介意
I don't mind at all.
“这一天将以隆重的 仪式和游♥行♥来庆祝
"It shall be solemnized with pomp and parade."
有篝火 有彩灯”
"With bonfires and illuminations."
请坐
Sit down.
你会请每个人都坐下吗 还是因为你我身高的关系
Do you tell everyone to sit? Or is it a height thing with you and me?
为了能够平等交流 - 斯图尔特
To level the playing field. - Stuart.
既然你把我甩了 那我就要从高处俯视你
Now that you dumped my ass, I am gonna look down on you from a great height.
看看能不能挽回我的尊严
See if it restores my dignity.
你让事情变得更难了 - 那就好
You're making this harder. -Good!
这是我身为妒夫的权利
It's my right as a gentleman scorned.
我都能开玩笑了 你难道不开心吗
Aren't you glad I'm at the joking about it phase?
抱歉
Sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥是个什么变♥态♥啊
What kind of sick fuck are you?
“他们当时撒谎了 你运气很好 你的人一撒谎就看起来很可疑
"They lie in that place. You're lucky your guy looks shady when he's lying."
要是他们看上去很诚实 就更糟糕了”
"It's worse when they look honest."
你不是吧
You didn't.
“美国才不管什么民♥主♥
"The US doesn't give a shit about democracy."
我们只是想在欧洲战区 建立前方作战基地”
"We just want forward operating bases in the European theater."
你真是疯了
You're out of your mind.
“我老板是最糟糕的那种自恋狂
"My boss is the worst kind of narcissist."
她是那种 觉得自己是社♥会♥主♥义♥者的人”
"She's the kind that thinks she's a socialist."
我可没这么说
That's not what I said.
请别逼我把带子拿出来
Please don't make me produce the recording.
她还录了
She recorded it?
对 事情就是这样
Yeah, that's how it works.
那...你听了吗
That... Did you listen to it?
听了 - 删掉
Yeah. - Erase it.
不行 - 立刻删掉
No. - Now.
不行
No.
你有我的性♥爱♥录像带 你觉得道德操守办公室会接受吗
You made a sex tape of me. You think that's gonna fly with the ethics office?
性♥爱♥录像带
Sex tape?
是录像带吗 - 跟她
Was it video? - With her?
你派她来的 - 不是来跟你上♥床♥的
You sent her! - Not to fuck you!
是来把你灌醉 让你聊聊美国的
To get you drunk and talk about America!
好吧 那她超额完成任务了
Well, she's an overachiever.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你生气了 - 这太不专业了
You're mad? - It's unprofessional.
谁 我还是乔治娅
Who? Me or Georgia?
她不叫这名字
That is not her name.
你有些情绪需要好好处理一下
You got some shit to work out.
这不是结束一段感情之后的正常反应
This is not a normal response to the end of a relationship.
我被要求确保你一切正常
I was asked to make sure you were okay
因为你的行为举止完全不像你自己
because you were not behaving like yourself.
哇哦 真想知道原因
Wow, I wonder why.
原因根本不重要
It doesn't matter why.
你以为俄♥罗♥斯♥招募的是什么人
Who do you think Russia recruits?
那些刚刚为了自己的国家被炸飞的人
People who were just blown up for their country.
凯特·怀勒以为我心怀不满到 会被俄♥罗♥斯♥人策反
Kate Wyler thinks I'm so bitter I'm gonna get turned by the Russians?
你不会
No.
但是比莉·阿皮亚会
Billie Appiah does.
我的行为一直很...古怪
I have been behaving... erratically.
我想我因为罗尼的遭遇
I think I'm carrying a certain amount of resentment
对你心怀怨恨
about what happened to Ronnie toward you.
这影响了我的工作
And it's interfering with my work.
我恨死哈尔了 恨到喘不过气来
I hated Hal so much. I couldn't breathe.
我仿佛什么都听不到
I couldn't, like, hear anything.
开会时 我总是因为听不到而走神
In meetings, I kept getting lost because I couldn't hear.
如果你想离开 我可以理解
I would understand if you wanted to leave.
我要是你的话 我可不想每天来这里 看着我走过罗尼的办公桌
I wouldn't want to come in here every day and look at me and walk by Ronnie's desk.
罗尼不是你杀的
You didn't kill Ronnie.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
哈尔也没有杀害 那个名叫阿米尔的好男人
And Hal didn't kill this very sweet man named Amir.
还有那个叫波莱特的姑娘
And a girl called Paulette.
我是说 她已经不是姑娘了 她是个女人 但是...
I mean, she wasn't a girl, she was a woman, but...
她还那么的年轻
she was so young.
他们就像我们的孩子 你懂吗
And they felt like our kids, you know?
他们所有人
All of them.
你们所有人
All of you.
每间大使♥馆♥的每个人
At every embassy.
孩子死了 婚姻也就完蛋了
Marriages don't survive the death of a child.
我和哈尔 随时随地都有上百个孩子
Hal and I have, like, hundreds of children at any given time.
其中一些已经...
And some of them...
哈尔会说:“他们知道其中的风险
Hal would say, "They understand the risks."
我们被称为‘另一支军队’ 他们早在报名时就知道了”
"We're called The Other Army. People know that when they sign up."
这话于事无补
Doesn't help.
所以现在你成了我
So now you're me.
而我成了哈尔
And I'm Hal.
你不是
You're not.
我算是吧
I kind of am.
某些时候 你得决定 总的来说...我们是不是做得还行
At some point, you gotta decide if in the aggregate... we're doing good.
也许不怎么样
We may not be.
然后你会做出选择 留下还是离开
And then you make a choice. In or out.
这两种选择我都表示尊重
I respect both choices.
但如果你要留下来
But if you stay,
就得假装你并不恨我
you have to pretend you don't hate me.
即便是对你自己 你也得装装样子
You have to pretend even to yourself.
你也是这样应对哈尔的吗
Is that what you do with Hal?
不 我依然恨他
剧集 | 头号外交官(2023) | 导航列表