剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
Delilah
Delilah?
糟了
Oh, shit.
一米六五 金发 淡褐色眼睛
5'5", blonde hair, eyes hazel.
名字是Delilah Cherry Parker
Name is Delilah Cherry Parker.
有个女孩失踪了 一米六五 金发 淡褐色眼睛
We have a missing girl, 5'5", blonde hair, hazel eyes.
名字是Delilah Cherry Parker
Name is Delilah Cherry Parker.
我女儿去哪儿了 谁出来说句话啊
Where is my daughter? Somebody say something.
拜托谁帮帮忙啊
Somebody please help.
她不在这栋大楼里
She's nowhere in the building.
相信我 Robin 我发誓我们会找到她的
Trust me, Robin, I promise we'll find her.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你花了过去20年都没找到Randall一家
You spent the past 20 years not finding Randalls.
你姐姐是那种爱离家出走的类型吗 小孩
Your sister the runaway type, kid?
呃 这个嘛 她骑雪地摩托车
Well, I mean, she rides a snowmobile,
但通常她哪儿都不去
but usually, she doesn't go anywhere.
她在哪儿 - 宝贝 宝贝 没事的 好吗
Where is she?! - Baby, baby, it's fine, okay?
她没有出走 她留下了这只傻羊驼
She did not run away. She left her stupid alpaca.
她平时到哪儿都带着它的
She doesn't go anywhere without this thing.
妈妈 爸爸 是我 Delilah
Mom, Dad, it's me... Delilah.
想你们现在应该已经知道我出走了
So, I guess by now you figured out that I've run away.
什么 - 这个决定并不轻松
What? - It wasn't an easy decision to make,
但这个决定我很久之前就做好了
but it was one I made a long time ago.
我只是让你们知道我爱你们大家
I just want you to know that I love you all,
但我觉得我一个人能过得更好
but I can probably do better on my own.
话说回来 我还能过得更糟吗
I mean, seriously, how could I do worse?
请不要来找我
Please, don't come looking for me.
我不想被找到
I don't want to be found.
而且 说实在的 我已经从最厉害的人那学到了很多
And, frankly, I've learned from the best.
我指的是你 妈妈
That means you, Mom.
所以当我说你们永远都找不到我时 请相信我
So believe me when I tell you you'll never find me.
Robin 她是你的女儿 她爱你
Robin, she's your daughter. She loves you.
她可能只是吓着了
She probably just got scared
因为逮捕啊 建筑爆♥炸♥啊这些事情
because of the arrest and the blowing up a building.
但她只是个孩子
But she's a kid.
她掌握的技能不足以让她人间蒸发
She doesn't have the tools to just disappear.
你首先要做的事
The first thing you need to do
是变成一个没有人会去找的人
is become someone that no one's looking for.
也就是在已经去世的人中
So that means finding dead people
找到与你年龄相仿的
who are around the same age as you.
击个拳
Fist bump.
接下来是出生证明
Next up, birth certificates.
也就是找一个孤单又饥渴的县书♥记♥员
Which means you find a lonely desperate county clerk
一个会相信你所有话的家伙
who will believe anything you say.
她能做什么
What's she gonna do?
她身无分文
She doesn't have any money.
看上去你把我寄回来的钱花掉了
I see you managed to spend the money I sent you back.
什么钱
What money?
在阿♥拉♥斯加她光走路能跑到哪儿呢
Where's she gonna go on foot in Alaska?
相信我 她走不远的
Trust me, not far.
这就是你喜欢的家伙吗 - 嗯哼
That's the guy you like? - Mm-hmm.
但我主要是为了用他的车
But mostly I'm just using him for his car.
我向你保证美国政♥府♥会鼎力相助的
I promise you to the full corporation of the United States' government
相信我 Robin 我们能找到她的
Trust me, Robin. We'll find her.
不 你们找不到的
No, you won't.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表