剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
这个地方充满了不合群的人
It's a whole state of misfits!
我们才不在乎种族 宗教
We don't care about race, religion,
性取向或是政见
sexual orientation, politics.
去他的 我们的镇长还是只羊驼呢
Hell, we've got an alpaca as our mayor!
好吧 这些都非常令人安心
Well, that's all very reassuring.
我们要道歉 你们知道的
We apologize for, you know,
为一切欺骗你们的行为道歉
trying to mislead you in any way.
行了 听着
Uh, look.
我才不管你是谁 你撒过多少谎
I don't care who you are or how many lies you've told.
那就好 谢谢你
That's reassuring, thank you.
我只需要我们镇上新来的过山车设计师
I just need our town's new roller coaster designer
能他妈的让这些人安全着陆
to get these goddamn people to safety!
你是否会觉得注射很痛苦 Edie
Have you been finding the injections painful, Edie?
你想知道什么是痛苦吗
Do you want to know what painful is?
因为认真工作而被迫休假
Being put on sabbatical for doing your job.
我是说 我基本上是被炒鱿鱼了
I mean, I basically got fired
就因为我迫切得想找到一家人
on account of my obsessive need to find a family.
要找家人的话那你真是来对地方了
Oh, you've come to the right place to find a family.
一家子逃犯 不是这个玩意儿
A fugitive family, not this thing.
这只是个宝宝 我已经有过一个了
This is just a baby. I already had one of those.
也不是真有过 我把验孕棒看错了
Well, not had-had. I read the pee stick wrong.
我以为减号♥就是怀孕的意思 因为小孩都很差劲嘛
I thought that minus meant pregnant because kids generally suck.
我只是真的很想要个小孩
I just really want a baby.
显而易见 你已经在服用激素了
Clearly, you've been taking your hormones.
只需躺好放松就行
Just sit back and relax.
我怎么放松得下来 他们还逍遥法外呢
How could I relax when they're still out there?
我怎么就找不到这群蠢货呀
How can I not find these dummies?
好了
That's it.
抬起双腿躺好 坚持15分钟左右
Just sit back with your feet up for about 15 minutes.
最好尽量避免渗漏
You want to avoid any leakage.
有些人并不知道自己在做什么
Someone not knowing what he's doing.
新闻播报一个来自阿♥拉♥斯加的过山车设计师
A roller coaster designer from Alaska is in the news.
他帮助一群人脱离险境
He rescued a group from impending danger
用了基本上碰运气的方法
by what would almost seem to be dumb luck.
在剪掉错误的线路之后
After cutting the wrong wire...
我去 - 它失去控制地旋转了几分钟
Holy shit. - ...It spun out of control for several minutes,
但随后短路
but then it shorted out
并恢复了出厂设置
and returned to the factory settings,
因此他们救下了所有人
and they were able to rescue everyone.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我找到他们了 我找到了
Son of a bitch. I got 'em! Oh, I got 'em!
靠 天哪
Shit. Oh, God.
"谢谢你清理干净这些精♥液♥ Tony"
"Thank you for mopping up all the cum, Tony,"
从没有人这么说过
says no one ever.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
Finnigan Fleischer
Finnigan Fleischer,
有史以来最棒的犹太裔过山车设计师
the best Jewish roller coaster designer of all time!
他没事的
He's all right.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表