剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
有比这更大一点的吗
Do you have anything bigger than this?
你的狗有多大
How big's your dog?
呃 大概一米六五 一百斤的样子
Uh, about 5'5", 110 pounds.
哇哦 大型犬 - 是啊
Oh, big one. - Yeah.
什么品种
What breed?
呃 混血 白种混拉丁种
Uh, mixed, Caucasian-Latina.
什么时候脚踝监视仪还能电人了
Since when do ankle monitors shock you?
啊
Aah!
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
她去哪了 新娘啊
Where'd she go?! The bride!
老天 穿白色裙子的那个
Jes... The one in the white dress!
嘿 嘿 我的天哪
Hey! Hey! Oh, my God.
我爱死你们了
I love you guys so much!
好了 快他妈进到车里去
Okay, now get in the f**king truck.
嘿 - 嗨 我的宝贝
Hey. - Hi, sweetheart.
哇哦 你看上去真美 - 你 你看起来
Oh, my God. You look so beautiful. - You... You look, um...
一个穿溜冰鞋的脱衣舞♥女♥把我点着了
A stripper on ice skates set me on fire.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
所以说 你有时间计划一次人间蒸发
So, you had time to plan an extraction,
但是没时间穿上裤子吗 - 没关系的
but not to put pants on? - No, it's fine.
这短裤挺舒服的 - 好吧
They're really comfortable. - Okay.
我永远都结不了婚了 是吗
I'm never getting married, am I?
你已经结了 大概20次吧
You've been married. Like 20 times.
嘿 师♥傅♥ 我们人齐了
Hey, man! We're all here!
我们准备好走了
We're set to go.
嘿 喔哦 - 天啊
Hey. Whoa. - God.
我们不是得需要这些才能飞吗
Aren't we gonna need that to fly?
才能活下来吗
And live?
你不是说警♥察♥也许会找我们麻烦嘛
You said that we might run into some trouble with the constabulary,
所以我是在把这架飞机改装成隐形机
so I'm turning this into a ghost plane.
没有可供追踪的设备 包括无线电
No tracking mechanisms, including radio.
这家伙是谁 - 啥
Who's this guy? - Huh?
你是谁 - 瞌睡虫 我是瞌睡虫
Who are you? - Sleepy. I'm Sleepy.
那你就不应该开飞机
Well, then you shouldn't be flying a plane.
这是个绰号♥
It's a nickname.
他的名字就是瞌睡虫 - 我是个退休的
His name's Sleepy. - I'm a retired...
什么
Yeah?
你是个退休的床垫推销员 你跟我说过
You're a retired mattress salesman, you told me.
没错 我告诉过你
That's right. I've told you that.
我是个退休的床垫瞌睡员
I'm a retired mattress sleepy person.
不过那已经是过去式了
But that's all over now.
我一直梦想着成为一名飞行员而且最终实现
I've always dreamt of being a pilot and I became one,
在那之前我被诊断患有晚期的 什么
just after they had diagnosed me with terminally... something.
什么 你有本事找个无人区飞行员
What? You try finding a bush pilot
在短时间内愿意帮我们躲警♥察♥啊
that'll evade the police on short notice.
太棒了
Great.
真是 呃
That's...
你怎么不跟她讲讲你做的那些视频
Why don't you tell her about the videos you make?
对啊 我做视频
Yeah, I make videos...
给那些对飞行感兴趣的人看
for people interested in f-flying.
是啊 我们会没事的 谢谢
Yeah, we're all fine. Thank you.
真是日了狗了 - 他不会有事的
Oh, God. - He's gonna be fine.
你不会有事的 对吗 他不会有事的
You're gonna be fine, right? He's gonna be fine.
我的天呐 - 我们会没事的 孩子们 快来吧
Oh, my God. - We're gonna be fine. Kids, come on, come on,
快过来 - 没错 来吧
come on, come on. - Yeah. Yeah, come on.
快点 - 是啊 快来
Hustle. - Yeah, come on.
上去 上去
Get on, get on.
我坐副驾
I call shotgun.
好了 伙计们 系好安全带 我们要开启一段颠簸行程了
All right, guys, buckle up. We're going for a bumpy ride
去往一个没人能找到我们的地方
to the one place no one will ever find us...
母亲俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mother Russia.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么
What?
我听不见 把音量调高点
I can't hear you! Turn up your volume!
我们不能搬到 - 啊
We can't mo... - Aah!
我的妈呀 调低点
Jesus Christ! Turn it down!
现在又太低了 调回来一点
Oh, now, it's down too far. Turn it back up.
这样吗 - 不是
Like this? - No!
调到中等音量
Set it in between!
我们不能搬到俄♥罗♥斯♥去
We can't move to Russia.
我们不会搬过去的 好吗
We're not moving there, okay?
我们要去见你的爸爸
We're going to meet your dad
然后他会把一切都搞清楚的
and he's gonna figure it all out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是国际犯罪逃逸最不会去的地方 好吗
Russia is the last stop on the international crime run, okay?
看在上帝的份上 妈 调低点啊
For the love of God, Mother, dial it down!
你好歹换个频道再吵
At least switch your bickering to a different channel!
抱歉 - 好了 我们都准备好了吧
Sorry. - Okay. Are we all good?
没问题 出发吧
We're good. Let's go.
我喜欢她 小姑娘挺辣啊
I like her. She's a firecracker.
没错 是啊
Yes, she is.
等等 等等 等等 停 停下
Wait, wait, wait, stop, stop.
我们不能这么做 你是对的
We can't do this. You're right.
我们不能再逃跑了 必须好好面对这件事
We have to stop running and deal with this shit.
不是 我不是说不跑了 我是说
No, no, I wasn't saying stop. I'm just saying,
我们应该逃到美国的其他地方去
let's find some other place in America to go to.
你还想去哪里 我们已经没多少选择了
Where would you like to go? We're kind of out of room.
不行 我们得在这一切变得危险之前停下来
No, we need to stop before this gets dangerous.
你是想我重回监狱吗
Do you want me to go to jail again?
什么意思 为什么是重回
What do you mean, again?
我是说 呃 就是 重新
I... I mean, like, I'm saying like, again.
你希望我去蹲监狱吗 因为我已经问过你一遍了
Do you want me to go to jail? 'Cause I've asked you that already,
所以我是 我是重新问你一遍
so I'm... I'm asking you that again.
我的天啊 你竟然蹲过监狱
Oh, my God! You've been to jail!
谁没蹲过啊
Who hasn't?
你为什么开着那辆破烂邮政车啊
Why are you driving that shitty mail truck?
这是我的公务车
This is my official vehicle.
它还能开得更快一点吗
Does it go any faster?!
不 它不行
No, it does not!
不要让那架飞机离开地面
Do not let that plane get off the ground!
妈的
Ah, shit.
好了 你得停下了 哥们儿 你得停下了
Okay, you got to stop, man. You got to stop.
兄弟 你得减速了 听见没
Dude, you got to throttle down, okay?
继续开啊 你们这些没种的乡巴佬
Keep driving, you dickless hicks.
他们起飞不了的 路只剩这么点长了
They're not gonna take off. They don't have enough road.
这么点路不够我们起飞的
We don't have enough road.
够长了 别那么胆小
Yes, we do. Don't be a chicken.
好啊 你想和我比谁更胆小吗
Oh, you want to play chicken with me?
你玩不过我的 - 你疯了吗
You can't play with me. - Are you crazy?!
天呐 她彻底疯掉了
My God. She's bat-shit crazy!
来啊 受死吧
Come on! Get some!
我的天呐 我去
Oh, my God! Oh, God.
她不会停下的
She's not gonna stop!
我不会停
I do not stop!
停下 - 我勒个去
Stop! - Oh, my God!
停啊 - 啊
Stop! - Uhh!
快停啊 - 停下来
Stop! Stop! - Stop!
啊 - 我的天呐
Ah! - Oh, my God!
他妈的
Oh, sh...
不 不
No! No!
好了 没事了 真♥他♥妈♥刺♥激♥
Okay. All right. That was fun.
瞌睡虫 我知道我跟你说要保持低调
Sleepy, I know I asked you to fly under the radar,
但是这好像有点太低了
but this seems a little low.
我是不会开飞机啦
I'm no plane guy,
但这座山好像离我们有点太近了 不是吗
but this mountain seems a little too close for comfort, no?
喔哦 喔哦
Whoa! Whoa!
没关系 我们没事 没有问题
Okay, okay, we're good! No problem.
只是一阵湍流而已
Just a bit of turbulence.
那就是颠簸气流的航♥空♥行话
That's just flying talk for bumpy air.
它跟嵌线袋还有空气流有关 我
It's got to do with jet pockets and air streams and I...
其实我也不知道
Actually I don't really know.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表