She said she already had her fragrance
而法国姑娘是不会换香水的
and that a French girl never changed her perfume.
但她答应我 我送的睡觉时喷
But she did promise to wear mine to sleep in.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 但这让我开心了六个月
I have no idea, but it made me smile for about six months.
好了 等等 你得到这边来
OK, hang on. You've got to go over here
然后大力转起来 展现这套裙子
and really, really spin, show the whole skirt off.
真棒 妮娜
That's great, Nina.
真棒
That's great.
很好 妮娜 很漂亮
It's great. Nina, that's great.
我们来展现一下袖套
Now we need to show off the sleeve.
探过身去 摆出好奇的表情
But lean forward, intrigued.
你从没见过更迷人的洋葱了
You've never seen a more intriguing onion.
- 美国人吗 - 什么 我吗
- American? - What? Me?
- 不是 - 他呢
- No. - And him?
- 他是 但... - 但什么
- He is, but... - But what?
带你穿着这套裙子到这来
Brings you here in that dress?
你为他做了什么他送你这玩意
What did you give him to get it?
婊♥子♥
Whore.
这套裙子属于保罗·萨宾
This... This dress belongs to Paul Sabine.
- 我工作的地方 - 工作
- That's where I work. - Work?
这叫工作
This is work?
穿着这个滚回保罗·萨宾
Take this back to Paul Sabine!
这裙子的布料能够十多个孩子穿了
This skirt could dress a dozen children.
战争死了多少人 你才能穿着这个招摇过市
How many go out without, so you can strut around in this?
比利
Billy!
等等 我得换胶卷
Hang on. I've just got to change a film.
你觉得自己从哪儿来的
Where do you think you're from?
- 比利 - 妮娜 我来了
- Billy! - Nina! Nina, I'm coming!
别碰她
Leave her alone!
闪开
Please!
滚出这里 滚出这里
Get out of here! Get out of here!
滚出这里 你这个自私的妓♥女♥
Get out of here, you selfish little slut!
住手
Stop it!
谢谢 玛乔丽 但你不必替我们疏通关系
I appreciate it, Marjorie, but you needn't make that call.
等下个系列登场
Life magazine will have a
"生活"杂♥志♥会愿意给我们做个更好报道的
better story when the next collection debuts.
我回头再打给你 好吗亲爱的 谢谢
May I call you back, my dear? Thank you.
刚刚是一位赞助人
That was a devoted patron
也是我们设计室的好朋友
and a great friend of our house.
我们有麻烦了 萨宾先生
We have a situation, Monsieur Sabine.
我的午餐被我办公室的人打断了
My lunch was interrupted by my office.
你的一个模特和设计室的摄影师被...
One of your models and your in-house photographer were...
- 你怎么知道的 - 我的一个秘书
- How did you hear? - One of my secretaries is married
嫁给了一位在那片区域工作的警官
to a gendarme who works in that district.
我在等着和比利谈话
I'm waiting to speak to Billy.
希望妮娜没有受伤
I'm hoping Nina wasn't hurt.
她在那片区域干什么
What was she doing in that neighbourhood? Hm?
穿着盛装在那游♥行♥吗
Parading around in that attire?
我没弄明白 茹莱斯 你是担心...
Well, I'm confused, Jules. Are you concerned about...
我关心的是大家对服装的反应
I'm concerned about the reaction to the dress.
这呈现了鲜明的立场
It sends a very clear message.
什么立场
And what is that? Hm?
我不是个设计师 先生
I'm not a designer, sir.
我是个商人
I'm a businessman.
我做事小心谨慎 建议你也如此
I look before I leap. I suggest you do the same.
你维护了个不错的与外界隔绝的小温柔乡
You have built a lovely cocoon.
但战争并不是表白爱国热情就结束的
But wars aren't over because somebody raises a flag.
你的同胞 他们还挣扎在生存线上
Your neighbours - they're still struggling to survive.
为一块面包撕打
Fighting over a loaf of bread.
政♥府♥刚刚下令
The government has just ordered
所有的面包店一周关闭三天
that all boulangeries close three days a week.
没错 我知道这短缺...
Yes, I'm aware of the shortage...
那你为什么要在人♥民♥面前卖♥♥弄
Then why would you rub that in people's faces?
茹莱斯...
Jules...
恐惧无法催生任何
nothing bold or magnificent
英勇或伟大的东西
is built from fear.
你今天的成就肯定不是靠恐惧得来
That's certainly not how you got to where you are.
- 对吗 - 我不是来和你辩论的
- Is it? - I'm not here to debate.
我建议你好好考虑下一系列的服装
I suggest you have a long hard look at this next collection.
剔除所有带有浪费或者冒犯意味的东西
Weed out everything that is wasteful or offensive
不要再引起类似的反应
and will not elicit the same reaction again.
- 好吗 - 谢谢 茹莱斯
- Mm-hm? - Thank you, Jules.
我永远欢迎新的观点
I always welcome a fresh perspective.
可惜了你的午餐
Sorry about your lunch.
她们攻击了她 我不知道会发生这种事
They attacked her. I didn't know that was gonna happen.
我才转身一会儿...
I turn my back for one second, and...
真的 我没想到会发生这种事
Honestly, I didn't think this could happen.
- 抱歉 - 我会和她谈谈
- I'm sorry. - I'll speak to her.
- 出什么事了吗 - 妮娜出了点意外
- Is everything all right? - There was an incident with Nina.
- 在街上起了冲突 - 真可怜
- A fight in the street. - Poor thing.
- 她没事吧 - 没事
- Is she OK? - Yes.
你是想等玛丽安来
Would you like to wait for Marianne
还是我给你找个助手
or should I fetch an assistant?
不用 这事不急 谢谢
No, this can wait. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
图维耶先生也许对这个美国男孩的看法是对的
Monsieur Trouvier may have been right about this American boy.
像你这样感觉敏锐的人不多 海伦
Not everyone has your good sense, Helen.
或是你这种觉察微妙境地的能力
Or the skill to read a tricky situation.
如果你是要我去和比利谈...
If you're asking me to speak to Billy...
不不 不是
No, no. No, I'm not.
你已经牵涉得够深了
You're already involved in so much.
太深了
Far too much.
你的身材真好
It's a lovely shape on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以请您回避一下吗 我要换衣服
Would you excuse me, while I get dressed?
今早保罗带我去参观了"天堂"
Paul showed me "Paradise" this morning.
非常迷人
Very charming.
是你的主意吗 把我关在鸡笼里
Was that your idea? To stick me in a chicken coop?
如果你居然认为
If you believe for a moment
我会离开巴黎 去过织织毛活的空闲生活
that I'm about to trade Paris for knitting mittens,
你就想得大错特错了
you've placed a sorry bet.
我不会走人的 海伦
I'm not going to disappear, Helen.
我要在这 和我的儿子们一起
I need to be here with my sons,
一如既往地照顾他们
looking after them, just as I always have.
夫人
Madame?
叫维克特送我回家
Ask Victor to take me home, please.
他要去送玛丽安
I believe he's offered to drive Marianne.
但如果你想和她们一起...
But if you wish to ride with them...
如果我想搭顺风车 就去做公交了
If I'd wanted to make stops, I'd take a bus.
给我叫辆出租车
Fetch me a taxi.
五百小时的针线活 剪裁 试衣
500 hours of needlework, cutting, fittings,
三十秒就毁掉了
and it's destroyed in 30 seconds.
别管裙子了 只是线组成的而已
Fuck the dress. It's thread.
- 妮娜怎么样了 - 我还没和她谈过
- How's Nina? - I haven't spoken to her yet.
我让玛丽安回家去照顾她了
I sent Marianne home to take care of her.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
奥迪尔从来不会把我的东西堆成这样
Odile never piles my stuff up like this.
谁来了这里 维克特吗
Who's been in here? Victor?
我不希望他来这 他比我可善于藏东西多了
I don't want him in here! He's got a lot more to hide than I do.
你的女仆会找到的
I know what your maid would find.
为什么我们的新合作伙伴 对那个美国人这么紧张
How come our new partner's so wound up over some American kid,
却对你的司机没意见
and yet he's got no issues with your driver?
维克特不仅仅是我的司机
Victor's more than my driver.
是啊 我们都知道维克特是什么人
Yeah, we all know who Victor is.
维克特以前是什么人
Who Victor was.
你雇那个美国人是不是为了转移图维耶的注意力
Did you hire the American to distract Trouvier,
那样他就不会注意到维克特了
so he wouldn't notice Victor?
你何不坐下来喝点东西
Why don't you sit down and drink something?
因为我很忙
Because I'm busy!
- 来 - 别碰我 别碰我