我邀请你过来 是希望我俩可以一起发个坏
I invited you here so that we could be naughty together.
是吗
Ooh, really?
弗雷德里克之前提到今天要和你一起吃午餐
Frederic mentioned that he was lunching with you today
我觉着这是个向他致敬
and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity
而举♥行♥一次小聚会的好机会
to host a small gathering in his honour.
今天
Today?
你怎么可能这么快就筹办好一个午宴呢
How could you possibly toss together a luncheon that quickly?
我早就开始准备了
I've already started.
我知道这很草率 但有个美国记者
I know it's a bit rash but there's a visiting reporter
准备写篇关于勒马尔先生的采访稿
from the States doing a story on Monsieur Lemare.
我希望他能看到弗雷德里克
I want him to see Frederic
被他最亲近的人们致以敬意
toasted by his nearest and dearest.
算我一个
Count me in. Plus one.
他肯定是耽误了
He must be held up.
在展出开始的前几周
These weeks before the show,
他会完全失去时间概念
he just loses all track of time.
前前后后安排全数混乱
One day bleeds into the next.
也许我们可以改期
Perhaps we can do this another day.
不 不 他会来的
No, no, he'll be here.
我叔叔让我向您可爱的女儿问好
My uncle told me to ask about your lovely daughter.
- 她叫什么 - 凯撒
- What is her name? - Cesar.
我们没有女儿 只有凯撒
We have no daughter. Just Cesar.
我误会了
Oh. I misunderstood.
- 他结婚了吗 - 在他母亲的想象中结了
- Is he married? - Only in his mother's imagination.
身边莺莺燕燕不断
There's a steady stream of girls
但他的真正热情似乎都在他的布加迪上
but his real passion seems to be reserved for his Bugatti.
没错 我记得坦特·约瑟芬提过
Oh, yes, I remember Tante Josephine did mention
他一直在训练 想成为一名职业赛车手
that he was training to be a professional racer.
那是他的幻想
Hmm. That's in his imagination.
海伦 如果你的丈夫
Helen, if your husband
还有更重要的事情要...
has more important business to tend to...
没什么比这件事更重要了
Nothing is more important than this.
他很希望和您分享新的款式
He is very eager to share with you the new look
还有主题 内涵...
and the themes, the essence...
是吗 我可还对他忠心
Really? I was under the
捍卫国♥家♥机♥密♥似的守口如瓶记忆犹新呢
impression he was guarding a state secret.
除了你 他没约任何人 皮埃尔
He is not meeting with anyone but you, Pierre.
我能给你看个东西吗
May I show you something?
这张牌很吉利
Well... this is auspicious.
翻另一张
Turn over another.
克劳德
Claude?
- 什么 - 塔罗牌 翻牌
- What? - A card. Turn it over.
那张
Oh. That one.
战车
The Chariot.
不久你就会收到很多赞誉
Soon you will receive the admiration of many.
谁在乎
Who cares?
谁在乎
Who cares?
我宁愿做一个人独酌之酒
I'd rather be one person's shot of whisky
也不愿成为每个人的闲茶
than everybody's cup of tea.
翻下一张
Turn over the next one.
我都不知道 自己为什么还在搞这些
I don't even know why I'm doing it any more.
做什么
Doing what?
我还记得看塞莱斯特为工作做好准备
I remember watching Celeste get ready for work.
塞莱斯特 隔壁妓院那个
Celeste? From the brothel next door?
你那是还小
You were a little boy.
你就是一直在想这个人吗
This is who you were thinking about?
对你来说 她只是个愚蠢的妓♥女♥ 但对我不是
She may have been a silly whore to you, but not to me.
白天 她只是一个...
During the day, she was just another...
愁苦又可爱的洗碗女孩
sad, lonely dishrag of a girl but...
可到了晚上
at night...
就成了另一个人
at night she became someone else.
她的衣服都很廉价 但很夺目
And her clothes were cheap but they were bright.
招展铺张 她看起来高了六英寸
They had swagger and... she looked six inches taller.
我记得我一直在想
And I remember thinking,
找到了合适的裙子
with the right dress,
选对了恰当的裁剪 挑中了契合的颜色
the right shape, the right colour...
你就能创造一个理想世界
you could create a world that you wanted to live in.
你就能驱散悲苦
You could take away the misery.
而现在...
And now...
我意识到...
Now I realise that...
那些衣服里面没有魔法
those clothes, there was no magic in them.
他们什么都无法改变 只是...
They didn't change a goddamn thing. They just...
只是掩盖了起来
They just covered it up.
我不觉得她愚蠢
I didn't find her silly.
塞莱斯特
Celeste.
她是唯一一个告诉我
She was the one who told me
要在塞纳河边 留一盘蛋白酥的人
to leave a plate of meringue beside the Seine.
为什么
Why?
献给河神的祭品
An offering to the Goddess of the River.
为了找到真爱
To find love.
我明白了
I see.
我明白了 那神明听到了你的诉求吗
I see. And did, erm... did the Goddess hear you?
那个时候 河流把哪个废物笨蛋扔给你了
What shiftless bastard did the river throw up that time?
你
You.
先生们 感谢你们的到来
Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming.
失陪 冈邦先生
Would you excuse me? Monsieur Gambon,
仓促通知 感谢您的到来
thank you for coming at such short notice.
我的荣幸 我知道
My pleasure. I sensed the
所有事都是在很短时间内完成的
whole thing was put together at short notice.
我一直打算举办一场午宴
I've been meaning to do this
最后感觉时机到了 就办了
for a while and finally the timing felt right.
- 玩得开心 - 谢谢
- Enjoy yourself. - Thank you.
- 比利 - 抱歉
- Billy. - Oh, sorry.
务必给那位先生拍一些好照片
Make sure you get some flattering shots of that gentleman.
- 他是代表总统来的 - 好的
- He's here on the President's behalf. - Right.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
好了 请站在那别动 谢谢
OK, just hold it right there. Thank you.
- 很棒 - 不 没关系 我就穿着外套
- That's great... - No, really, it's fine. I'll keep my coat.
- 你不该来这里 - 我被邀请了
- You shouldn't be here. - I was invited.
我正在做关于现在场内某贵宾的报道 记得吗
I'm doing a story on the guest of honour, remember?
给谁 哪家美国报纸
For who? What American paper
对你想报道的事情感兴趣
is interested in the story you wanna tell?
别忘了 孩子 我可不只会说一门语言
Don't forget, kid, I speak more than one language.
罗西先生 很高兴您能来
Monsieur Rossi. So glad you could join us.
你好吗
How are you?
比利 拍张照片 好吗
Billy, take a picture, would you?
好的 很好
Yeah. Great.
失陪
Excuse me.
我们来这里干嘛 我以为是要去默里斯
What are we doing here? I thought we were going to the Meurice.
我今早碰到了你的得意门生
I bumped into your protégé this morning,
他邀请我们来和他共进午餐
and he invited us to join him for lunch.
我猜他在设计上
I'm guessing he's riddled with doubt
遇到了些难题 想得到安慰
over some design or other and needs reassurance.
给你 先生 不用找零了
Here you go, monsieur. Keep the change.
我昨天下午还见过他 他只字未提
I saw him yesterday afternoon. He said nothing about this.
亲爱的 别想了
Oh, darling, come on.
大家都知道 恐怖的野兽
Everybody knows the black beast of insecurity
只在半夜来访
only visits in the middle of the night.
- 一起去吧 - 埃列特...
- Come along. - Eliette...
走吧
Oh, come on.
他很紧张 你也不关心一下
He's in a state. And you needn't say a word.
你可以像尊佛一样 坐在那微笑
You can just sit there like a Buddha and smile.
让他给你按♥摩♥腹部
Let him rub your belly.
当然
Of course.
巴卢 你在哪
Balou! Balou, where are you?
巴卢 回来
Balou, come back!
巴卢
Balou!
回来
Come back!
巴卢 停下
Balou! Stop!
巴卢
Balou!