是谁写的
Who wrote that?
那张字条
The note.
我不记得有什么字条
I don't recall any note.
你应该不会忘了那张字条
Well, I don't think you'd forget this one.
斯坦 你和这个替天行道小团体到底为什么
Stan, what is it with you and this crusade
非要搞垮保罗·萨宾
to try and crack open Paul Sabine?
没什么替天行道小团体 比利 我只是个记者
There's no crusade, Billy. I'm just a reporter.
一个喜欢高♥潮♥迭起的报道的人
And a sucker for a story with a few good twists.
你就留着那本书吧 我读不下去
You can keep the book. Couldn't finish it.
我对虚构故事已经没什么兴趣了
Think I'm losing my appetite for fiction.
醒醒 克劳德 你还有工作要做
Wake up, Claude! You've got work to do!
该起床了 快点 起来 起来 起来
It's time to get up. Come on. Up, up, up, up.
快点起来 走开
Get up. Get out!
我刚刚做了一个噩梦
I was having a horrible dream.
是吗
Were you?
梦见一个长了嘴的土豆一直冲我嚷嚷
A potato with a mouth was shouting at me.
真有意思 快点穿裤子
Charming. Find your trousers.
你哥哥正在和别人开会
Your brother's in a meeting to produce a fragrance
为你还没设计出来的衣服定制香水
for the clothes you haven't even designed yet.
我有点糊涂了
I'm confused.
这裙子是新一季的 还是上一季的
Is this dress from the new collection or the last one?
你记性真好 我的朋友
You have a splendid memory, my friend.
我让多米尼克和埃莉莎
Erm, I've asked Dominique and Elise
为你展示几款去年的作品
to model a few from last year
以此来为我们的讨论提供些灵感
to inspire and provide a launching point for discussion.
您不觉得看点新东西 会更激发我们的灵感吗
Wouldn't it be more inspiring to see what's next?
我的工匠们正在打造杰作时
I could never pry those creations
我可窥窃不走 特别是她们还活着
from my workers' hands. Not while they're still alive.
女裁缝们的占有欲都很强
Seamstresses are quite possessive.
她们对待自己缝制的裙子
They each treat the dress they're working on
就像对待宝贝孩子一样 不到万不得已
as their precious baby and they won't surrender it
是不会交出来的
until they absolutely have to.
那您 能不能至少告诉我您新系列的主题
Could you, er... at least share the theme of this new collection?
这总不会算窥窃了吧
Who can I pry that from?
这是个... 敏感的话题
It's... sensitive.
如果我们泄出了主题
If a theme is leaked
别的设计室知道了...
and other houses found out...
别的设计室已经给我看了他们的真东西 朋友
Other houses have given me something real to look at, my friend.
那才是我着手设计一款专属香水的起点
That's my launching point to design a signature scent.
抱歉 卡萨特先生 您办公室来电了
Pardon. Monsieur Cassatt, you have a call from your office.
请告诉他们 我正在路上
Could you please tell them I'm on my way back?
我们可以稍后再继续
Well, we can continue this later.
我很期待 但我又不想逼迫您
I'm intrigued, but I wouldn't want to force you to do anything
做那些让您或您的工人 感到不快的事情
that would make you, or your workers, uncomfortable.
替我向你叔叔问好 海伦
Give my regards to your uncle, Helen.
告诉他我感觉轻松多了
Tell him I'm feeling much lighter.
那个阑尾真是坑苦了我
That appendix was weighing me down.
辛苦了 姑娘们
Thank you, girls.
你上楼去拿那些草稿里先给他看看不就行了
You could have walked upstairs and grabbed one of the sketches from your desk.
你确定 给他看你从克劳德的废纸篓里
Really? The ones you scraped
翻出来的东西吗
out of Claude's rubbish?
我把它们粘好了
I taped them together.
他会怎么想
What message does that send?
"我把它撕了 先生
"I destroyed this, monsieur,
因为我觉得这实在是太烂了"
because it's absolutely shit"
"但可能您会喜欢的"
"but perhaps you'll have more confidence in it."
他不是评论家 保罗 只是个商人
He's not a critic, Paul. He's a businessman.
我也是
So am I.
展示会才是一切
Presentation is everything.
我们都很清楚
We both know that.
嗨 你看见妮娜了吗 我真的得跟她谈谈
Hey. Have you seen Nina? I really need to speak to her.
- 要帮忙吗 - 当然
- Do you need any help? - Sure.
帮我把它脱下来 我的肋骨都快被勒折了
Peel it off and put my ribs back in place.
先生想让几位模特换个造型
Monsieur wants several of the models to adopt the look.
短发是现在的潮流
Short hair is so chic right now.
小孩才留短发 我的头发可是我的标志
For a child. My hair is my trademark.
我就靠它找工作了
It's what gets me jobs.
不过靠的不是头上的毛
Not the hair on her head.
你走你的路
Keep walking.
我听说先生还给他输了血
I heard Monsieur had to give him a transfusion.
要先生的钱还不够吗
Isn't taking his money enough?
到底怎么了 还赌债吗
What was it? A gambling debt?
是啊 他赌错了马
Sure. He bet on the wrong horse.
抱歉
Sorry.
先生回办公室了
Monsieur's back in his office.
- 我们坐他的电梯 - 早上好
- We'll take his lift. - Morning.
嘿 早上好
Hey. Morning.
我问了前台
I asked the front desk
没人记得 有人拜访过...
and nobody remembers anyone stopping by to see...
我不打算过多考虑此事
I wouldn't give it too much thought.
我们还是不知道 妮娜在市场的照片
We still don't know how that photo of Nina in the market
怎么最后出现在了报纸上...
ended up in the papers, and...
你不觉得你的同事与此事有关
You don't think your colleague had anything to do with it?
也许是牵强了些但...
Maybe it's a stretch but...
如果他突然回到巴黎
if he's suddenly back in Paris
正在写一篇关于弗雷德里克·勒马尔的报道...
and he's doing this piece on Frederic Lemare...
勒马尔是个值得一写的主题
Lemare's a worthy subject.
德国人曾想将高级服装定制业移到柏林
The Germans tried to move the couture industry to Berlin.
是勒马尔力争将它留在了巴黎 而且成功了
Lemare fought to keep it in Paris. And succeeded.
我很赞成有记者想报道这件事
I applaud any reporter wanting to tell that story.
没错 但是有人送来了这张纸条...
Right, but someone sent that note...
这行业里藏污纳垢 比利
It's a vicious business, Billy.
高定设计室每一个服装季都是生存之战
Couture houses live from collection to collection.
如果你的对手倒下了
Your chances of survival are much higher
你的存活机率就会更高
if you can take down the competition.
我们的敌人是想让我们分心
Our enemies are hoping to distract us.
我还是想... 找罗西问清楚...
I... I'd still like to... to question Rossi...
不必
Don't.
是我将市场上那张照片供给报社的
I submitted that picture from the market to the newspapers.
这可让我们赢得了不止千字的宣传 不是吗
It gave us more than a thousand words, didn't it?
应该... 是吧
I... I suppose.
我该提前告知你一声
I probably should have mentioned it to you before.
不 我...
No, I...
那都是你的财产 照片 裙子都是你的
It's your property, it's your photo, your dress.
你想怎么处置是你的自♥由♥ 我只是...
You can do whatever you want with it. I just, um...
我觉得应该告诉妮娜
I do think Nina should know.
她知道也没什么用
I don't think that would be a helpful thing for her to know.
你不觉得吗
Don't you agree?
也对...
No...
多米尼克的宣传照拍完了吗
Now, have you finished the session with Dominique?
还没 我...
Uh... no. I, uh...
还没有 我改变了想法 我曾想...
No. I changed the concept. I was thinking...
给我个惊喜吧
Surprise me.
来吧 轮到你了
Here, your turn.
如果它抬头 就瞄准它的嘴
If he looks up, aim for his mouth.
来嘛 玩啊
Come on. Play.
你一走好几个月
You were gone for months.
我一个人玩没劲透了
Got tired of playing this game alone.
我给修道院打了电♥话♥
I called the convent.
院长接了电♥话♥
The Mother Abbess answered.
我就挂了
I hung up.
你想问她什么
What were you going to ask her?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
想知道他好不好
I want to know he's OK.
你生的是个男孩
You had a boy.
妮娜 你该去看看他
Nina, I think you should go see him.
至少去看一次
At least once.
往返需要一天时间呢
It's a day there and back.
让克劳德办事的时候送你出城
Ask Claude to send you out of town on an errand.
克劳德
Claude?