这说明它喜欢你
It means he likes you.
它正在亲你
He's giving you kisses.
不 它不是我的菜
No, he's not my type.
也许它是
Maybe he is.
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
定义一下"生病"
Define "ill".
如果你白天还躺在床上睡觉 就是生病了
Well, I only sleep during the day if I'm ill.
你是谁
And who are you?
乔赛特 我们的农场在那边
Josette. That's our farm over there.
你是艺术家吗
Are you an artist?
不是
No.
艺术家追求将自己的内在世界
An artist seeks to communicate his inner life
优美地向外界表达
to the outside world with integrity.
可我并无长性 屈服于那些能花钱买♥♥
I bend to the whims, however capricious, of ladies
一两件这些昂贵女装的女性的异想天开
who can afford to pay the price of a pretty frock or two.
我制♥造♥了很多公主
I make princesses.
你能把我变成公主吗
Can you make me into a princess?
这是多米尼克 她是我们顶尖的模特
This is Dominique. She's our top model.
弗雷德里克 简直完美
Frederic. Absolute perfection.
我不只是说这顿美餐 保罗
Yum-yum. And I don't just mean this glorious lunch, Paul.
比利 你能给那套衣服拍张照片吗
Billy? Can you get a picture of that?
我记得那套衣服
I remember that.
你曾为珍·哈露
Did you design that for Jean
还是吉恩·蒂尔尼设计的
Harlow or Gene Tierney?
这里面有人是男的吗
Is one of those a man?
精致
Diaphanous.
从第一眼见到这条裙子我就很想要
I wanted that dress the first time I saw it.
只是不知道 什么时候能穿得上
I didn't know what life I'd be wearing it in,
但我想 "该死
but I thought, "Damn it.
等我想出来了 就买♥♥下来"
As soon as I find out, I'm buying it."
我记得那套衣服 我很喜欢
Oh, I remember that. I loved it.
还有那套 真的很漂亮 亲爱的
And that. Really wonderful, darling.
我们能私下聊聊吗
Could we speak in private for a moment?
- 真好 - 失陪
- Gorgeous. - Excuse me.
你到底是在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
向你致敬 弗雷德里克
I'm toasting you, Frederic.
捍卫你身为业界传奇的地位
Securing your place as a legend,
这样你就能安心地离开这个行业了
so you can leave this business untouchable.
你凭什么觉着我要隐退了
And what makes you think I'm leaving this business?
你将要宣布退休了
You're about to announce your retirement.
宣布个屁
The fuck I am!
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
你已成了民族英雄 我得说
I'm gonna make it unwise for a reporter
让一名记者来有损你的名誉可不明智
to diminish your status as a national hero.
一个将巴黎繁忙的秀场
A hero who's trading the hectic showrooms of Paris
换了西班牙乡村花♥园♥的英雄
for a country garden in Spain.
你个混♥蛋♥
You little prick.
我成就了你
I made you!
没错 但你现在打算毁了我
Yes, but now you're prepared to destroy me.
但我还是很尊重你 帮助你
But I still have enough respect for you to help you.
帮助 我不需要你的帮助
Help? I don't need your help.
我早遮掩好了一举一动
I covered my tracks.
我从没去过柏林 是你去过
I never made the trips to Berlin. You did.
我的书架中摆着奖章 你有什么
I'm the one with the medal on my shelf. What have you got?
那位坐在埃列特旁边的先生
The gentleman sitting next
是总统办公室的人
to Eliette is from the President's office.
如果你打算对我下手 血也会溅到
If you decide to slit my throat, blood will splatter
给你颁发奖章的人身上
the very people who gave you that medal.
现在就退休 弗雷德里克
Retire now, Frederic.
如果你是局外人
If you're not in the game,
他们就会忘了你违反规则
they'll forget that you broke the rules.
你一直都对自己太自信了
You've always been way too sure of yourself.
我今天受的惊讶够多了
Well, I've had enough surprises for one day.
我要走了
I'll be leaving now.
不 你不会的 你或许很自负
No, you won't. You might be
但你不傻 我在救我们俩
vain but you're not stupid. I'm saving both of us.
你是为了权力 弗雷德里克
You did it for power, Frederic.
我则是为了救心爱之人
I did it to save someone I love.
这区别或许对你很重要
The difference may matter to you.
其他人却不这么认为
It won't to anybody else.
将近三十年来
For almost 30 years,
每个女人都曾直接或间接地
every woman... directly or indirectly...
穿过一件勒马尔的衣服
has worn a Lemare.
能代表茹莱斯时尚杂♥志♥
And it is my supreme pleasure
给我最好的朋友 弗雷德里克
to give my great friend, Frederic,
颁发第一幻想奖
the first Visionary Award
我感到非常高兴
on behalf of Jules De Modes magazine.
国王万岁
Long live the King!
埃列特 谢谢
Eliette, thank you.
我为这个行业付出的那些年
The years I've devoted to this industry
我从不将其视为苦苦劳作 而是倾注的热情
have never felt like work. It is a passion.
我也无法想象 没有了它 我如何继续
And I cannot imagine what I would do without it.
这也是为何 我接受了这个奖
Which is why receiving this award...
让我要说的话很难开口
makes what I have to say all the more difficult.
我将不再推出新一季设计
I will not be showing another collection.
是时候退出舞台...
It's time to step off the stage...
给那些值得你们关注的
and make way for the bold new talents...
大胆创新的新人们让路了
worthy of your attention.
罗西 你要去哪
Rossi. Where you going?
回旅馆
Back to my hotel.
我知道为什么被邀请了 不必再留了
Now I know why I was invited, I don't need to stay.
什么意思
What's that mean?
你的老板比我想得更狡猾
Your boss is even more slippery than I thought.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, kid.
这么快 怎么回事
That was short. What happened?
我们得找别人了
We need to find someone else.
找个不会被一个愚蠢的奖
Someone who can't be bribed
和大蛋糕所收买♥♥的人
with a phony award and a slab of cake.
- 这是什么 - 我的城♥堡♥
- What's this? - My castle.
你自己建的吗
Did you make it yourself?
不 有一天 这堆石头突然就出现了
No. One day it just showed up. This pile of rocks.
就像魔法一样
Like magic.
- 这是护城河 - 好吧
- Here's the moat... - Right.
- 那是吊桥 - 抱歉
- and that's the drawbridge. - Oh! Sorry.
这些是我的守卫 他们保护我的城♥堡♥
And these are my guards. They protect my castle.
看他们的制♥服♥
See their uniforms?
这个人的制♥服♥看起来...
This one's uniform looks like it's been...
在战斗中损坏了
damaged in battle.
给我看看
May I?
要是再有些羽毛就好了
Now if only we had some more feathers.
有啊 我给你看
We do. I'll show you.
你只能从外面抽
You can only take them from the outside.
如果它们的妈妈嗅到你的味道
If their mama smells you,
它就不会回来了
she might not come back.
好的
Right.
我为普里查德小姐做了那件衣服
I made that for Lady Pritchard.
- 非常优雅 - 她也很优雅
- Very elegant. - So was she.
她从楼梯上摔下来
She could fall down a flight
都不会打碎手中的香槟杯
of stairs without breaking her champagne glass.
你离开他的设计室时
Monsieur Lemare must have been gutted
勒马尔先生肯定很难受
when you left his house.
我从他那学到了很多
I learnt a lot from him.
他教会我 每件精巧的裙子都该有口袋
He taught me that every smart dress should have pockets.
我只需想出如何将它们藏好
I just have to figure out how to hide them.
妮娜
Nina?
天哪 我差点没认出来你
My God, I almost didn't recognise you.
我需要和先生谈谈 一会就回来
I need to speak to Monsieur. I'll be back.
我能打扰一下吗
May I interrupt?
妮娜
Nina.
- 你做了什么 - 我为你剪了头发
- What have you done? - I cut it. For you.