不行吗
Why not?
他是你的朋友 不是吗
He's your friend, isn't he?
我们可以调整下袖子...
Perhaps we adjust the sleeve...
问题不在胳膊上
It's not my arms.
在于我的脖子 腰部还有胸部
It's my neck, my waist, my chest.
我感觉好像有人坐在我胸上一样
I feel like someone is sitting on my chest.
我在想 如果我们把接缝处改...
I think, if we alter this seam...
但领子呢 我要窒息了
But what about the collar? It's choking me.
我感觉自己像根香肠
I feel like a sausage!
吉赛尔 别忘了 您还有个漂亮的头纱没戴呢
Giselle, don't forget, you have a lovely veil.
戴了也不会让我呼吸更顺畅
That's not going to make breathing any easier.
玛丽安娜说你可能想换些新布料
Ah. Marianne mentioned you might want to order some new material.
没错 拜托 新布料 我要用新布料
Yes, please. New material. I want new material.
吉赛尔 这和现在的布料没关...
Giselle, there's nothing wrong...
我要能让我呼吸的布料
I want something that breathes!
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
- 克劳德 - 我想让脖子露出来
- Claude. - I want to see my neck.
你根本就没脖子
You don't have a neck!
不然你以为我们为什么要设计领子
Why do you think we gave you a collar?
他什么意思 我没脖子
What does he mean, I have no neck?
他不是那个意思 您的脖子很漂亮 吉赛尔
He didn't mean it. You have a lovely neck, Giselle.
- 您想再来点香槟吗 - 不
- Would you like some more champagne? - No!
- 我会代你道歉 - 尽管道歉好了
- I'll apologise for you. - Oh, you do that.
- 不领情的母牛 - 小声点
- Ungrateful cow! - Ssh.
或许你想把精力都放在
Maybe you want to put your
我们的潜在客户身上
energy into the clients we don't have yet!
- 你走吧 离开巴黎 - 什么
- Go away. Get out of Paris. - What?
去农舍住 乡间长距漫步
Use the cottage. Take long walks,
随心小憩 去数他妈的星星
take naps, count the fucking stars!
妈妈可以给你做饭
Mama can cook your meals and
替你赶苍蝇 你唯一要做的就是设计
keep the flies off you. You only need to work!
我需要你的设计图
I need the work.
试试这个
Try this.
活用空间 好吗 你...
Just use the space, all right? Just...
尽情挥洒
Have fun.
很美 很好
Nice. OK.
看向我 非常好
Look to me. Very nice.
保持住 保持住
Hold that. Hold that.
这是条牵狗的皮带
Right, this is a dog leash.
很好
Very good.
用手拽直 我很喜欢这线条 很好
OK, straighter with the hand. I like that line. That's nice.
像那样伸出你的手臂
Put your arm out like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
我来补偿你如何
Can I make it up to you?
除非你不想看看与着房♥间截然不同的
Unless you don't want to see a
这座城市的另一面
side of this city that doesn't fit into this room?
很开心你打电♥话♥给我 保罗 你为我工作的时候
Glad you called, Paul. When you worked for me,
你连午饭都不愿意费时间去吃
you never took time for lunch.
那是因为你的订单太多了 弗雷德里克
Well, you had too many orders, Frederic.
大家都想穿勒马尔时装
Everybody wanted to wear Lemare.
现在商谈专属香水
Doing the fragrance now.
这是你的还是图维耶的主意
Was that your idea or Trouvier's?
是海伦的主意
Helen's.
我懂了
Ah. Oh, I see.
所以你美丽的妻子还是你最具价值的财产
So your pretty wife's still your most valuable asset?
你很幸运能让
Very lucky for you to be
图维耶先生做你的资助人
on the receiving end of Trouvier's gifts.
我事业刚起步的时候可没人资助我
I didn't have anyone bank-rolling me when I started out.
当然 没有人比你更有资格得到这份资助
Not that anyone is more deserving than you, of course.
很显然 现在已经到了
Clearly time for the old
长江后浪推前浪的时候了
guard to step aside and make room for the new.
我觉着两者可以并行
Oh, I think there's room for both.
不 事实上 这不可能
No, actually, there isn't.
弗雷德里克...
Frederic...
或许现在是时候我该转移精力了
Perhaps it's time for me to put my energy elsewhere.
读读书 栽栽玫瑰
Read a book, plant a rose,
多去西班牙的房♥子度度假
spend more time at the house in Spain.
你还没准备好离开巴黎 你明知如此
You're not ready to leave Paris, and you know it.
你是这行长盛不衰的泰斗
You've outlasted everyone in this business.
你为女性带来的自信 任何人都无法企及
Given more women confidence than anyone who's ever lived.
你的语气就像那个美国记者
You're beginning to sound like the American reporter.
多留神 弗雷德里克
Be careful, Frederic.
几周前我见到了罗西先生
I met with Monsieur Rossi several weeks ago.
"生活"杂♥志♥让他写篇关于我们工作室的报道
Life magazine asked him to do a story on our atelier.
所以他先联♥系♥的是你 我明白了 有意思
So he approached you before me? I see. That's interesting.
我本可以不引起他注意地完成采访
I could have done without his attention.
比起现在他似乎...
He seemed more curious about the past...
对过去的事情更感兴趣
than the present.
你也许会想有所提防保留
You might want to keep the door half closed.
为什么 我没什么不可告人的事
Why? I've got nothing to hide.
我拯救了这个行业
I saved the industry.
如果这个美国人想知道我怎么办到的
If this American wants to know how,
我会很乐意向他展示戴高乐颁给我的勋章
I'd be happy to show him my medal from de Gaulle.
要是他问了你没料到的问题呢
And when he asks questions you're not prepared to answer?
我承担了一项任务 保罗 而且我很好地完成了
I had a specific job to do, Paul, and I did it well.
我不可能为
I can't be held accountable
所有手下的行为负责
for actions taken by others working under me.
战争时期 我给成百上千的人开过工资
There were hundreds on the payroll during the war.
我不可能掌控他们的行为...
I couldn't possibly monitor their behaviour...
也不可能随时关注他们是否忠诚
or keep track of their allegiances.
欢迎回来 大家都很想你
Welcome back. You've been missed.
是啊 你们愉悦的悄悄话我都听见了
Yes, I've heard all the joyful whispers.
我很想你
I missed you.
多可惜啊
What a shame.
这领子本是个非常优美的细节
That collar was such a beautiful detail.
你来这想做什么
So... what do you need?
多拿点这个吗
Er... more of this?
想让你帮个忙 你能送我出城吗
A favour. Can you send me out of town?
出城做什么
What for?
这个... 怎么样
Er... this?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是因为市场上发生的事吗
Is this about what happened at the market?
不
No.
你从你姨妈家回来后
You've been different
就变得不一样了
ever since you came back from your auntie's.
- 不 我没有 - 不 你有
- No, I haven't. - Yes, you have.
就好像她吸走了你所有的活力
It's like she's sucked all the life out of you.
她把你当热水瓶用了吗
Did she use you as a hot water bottle?
拜托了 帮我出城一天
Please. Just help me leave for the day.
只需答应我一件事
Just promise me one thing.
答应我你会回来
You'll come back.
你哥哥找你
Your brother is looking for you.
我不会向那个新娘道歉的
I'm not apologising to the bride.
如果他想让我忍♥气吞声
So if he wants me to turn the other cheek,
就告诉他 双方都息事宁人再好不过*
tell him she's more than welcome to a look at both.
他说你和你母亲需要用车
He said you and your mother need the car.
你们要去乡下
You're going out to the country.
- 他是指农舍吗 - 是的 怎么了
- Did he mean the cottage? - Yes. Why?
但此行的目的是什么呢
But what's the purpose of the trip?
- 观光旅游 - 你为什么要去
- Sightseeing. - Why are you going?
你干上一份活也这么多问题吗
Did you ask this many questions in your last job?
因为我觉着你只需听从命令
Because my understanding was you just took orders.
我去告诉她你来了
I'll let her know you're here.
我来帮你吧 你胳膊还没力气
Let me help. Your arm's still weak.
我没事
I'm fine.
天啊 你都装了什么 你最爱的椅子吗
God, what have you got in here, your favourite chair?
盘子 还有一口好锅
Those are dishes. And a decent pot.
你觉得我们会在这待多久
How long do you think we'll stay here?
需要多久待多久 你要个安静的环境
As long as it takes. You need peace and quiet.