- Come on. - Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
- 受伤了吗 - 没事
- Well, what hurts? - Nothing!
吃了太多止痛药 我的脚都没知觉了
I'm on so many pain pills, I can't even feel my fucking feet.
- 那我能帮什么忙 - 打给海军
- Well, how can I help? - Call the Navy,
问他们要一份基佬水手的名单
and ask them for a list of sailors who like to suck cock.
你就是要找那个吗
Is that what you're looking for?
如果你找到他 你要怎么做
What are you gonna do... if you find him?
放手吧 忘了他
Let him go. Forget about him.
我们都该偷偷摸摸的 对吧
So, we're all supposed to crawl away, are we?
妮娜也是吗
Nina too?
只是少了几颗重要的牙齿
Just lose a few important teeth
我们还得感谢舌头没丢
and then be thankful we've still got our tongue?
省些力气去打有把握的仗吧
Save your energy for the fights you can win.
想想妈妈♥逼♥我们和他们一起吃饭的那些混账...
Think of all those creeps that Maman made us eat meals with...
那个把我们的家具丢到大街上的混♥蛋♥
The bastard who threw our furniture in the street.
那个给我们买♥♥圣诞树
That arsehole who bought us a Christmas tree,
然后折下树枝把我们打得半死的王八蛋
then broke off a branch to beat the shit out of us.
老天 你怎么想起了他
Jesus. What made you think of him?
在图维耶之前
He was the last person
他是最后一个叫我"孩子"的人
to call me "son" before Trouvier.
我打断了他的手 他还这么叫我
That didn't stop till I broke his hand.
我会对"棉花大王"好一点
Well, I'd go a little easier on the Cotton King.
他才是我们要赢得的人
This is one we're gonna win.
- 他知道吗 - 他会知道的
- Does he know that? - He will.
如果他不喜欢十米的天鹅绒
If he's upset about ten metres of velvet,
我们就用十五米的
we'll use 15.
躲躲藏藏这么多年后...
It felt good to be seen...
被人注目的感觉真好
After so many years of hiding.
一直保持低调
Keeping my head down.
我只是...
I just...
觉得自♥由♥
I felt free.
- 妮娜... - 好景不长
- Nina... - It didn't last.
无法长久
It couldn't.
不
No...
- 你去哪了 - 克劳德家
- Where have you been? - Claude's.
我们约了我叔叔婶婶吃晚餐
We had a dinner engagement with my aunt and uncle.
你是不是忘了
Did you forget?
我会告诉他们你工作晚了
I'll tell them you're working late.
为什么你母亲认为那个小屋是给她的
Why does your mother think that that cottage is for her?
而且为什么她觉得我想把她困在那
And why does she think that I'm the one sticking her there?
我还以为那地方是为我们准备的
I thought that place was supposed to be for us?
是的 一直都是
It was. It is.
但七周内要解决这么多事情
But with seven weeks to pull this all together,
我觉得我们用不到那里
I don't think we'll be using it.
而我母亲在的话
And having my mother
会减慢生产线的速度
around tends to slow down the production line.
好吧 她觉得是我把她赶去那里的
Well, she thinks I'm the one putting her out to pasture.
- 我会澄清的 - 祝你成功
- I will clarify. - Good luck with that.
- 你为什么要穿这件 - 为了妮娜
- Why are you wearing that? - For Nina.
而且我穿这件感到开心
And because I feel good in it.
它应该被更多人看到
And it deserves to be seen by people.
为了成功 保罗
Plan for success, Paul.
我们受够了穿长筒袜
We're done drawing on our stockings.
女人想要再一次感受到...
Women want to feel pampered...
被人宠爱 焕发美丽
and beautiful again.
至少我想要
At least I do.
你想让我换一身吗
Do you want me to change?
你穿这身衣服确实很美
You do look beautiful in that.
你想穿就穿
Wear it, if you want.
我只是受够了
I'm just tired of seeing
看到我爱的人 受到伤害和羞辱
people that I love be hurt and humiliated.
我很想你
I miss you.
把大衣给我 我给你拿件毛衣 你身上湿透了
Give me your coat. I'll get you a sweater. You're soaked.
如果你口渴了
You know, if you're thirsty,
这里的某个地方应该有瓶开了的酒
there should be an open bottle about here somewhere.
前提是我哥哥没有都喝光
If my brother hasn't already milked it dry.
他来过这吗 今天吗
He was here? Today?
是的 他告诉了我那些可怕的事
Yeah. He told me the gory details.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真希望我当时在场
I wish I could have been there.
我会把她们都打趴下
I would have flattened every last one of them.
我当时动不了
I couldn't move.
你不怕见血 对吧
Not scared of a little blood, are you?
当时没有流血
There was no blood.
我刮胡子的时候就会见血
Well, there will be when I shave.
来吧
Come on.
如果我没有流血致死
And if I don't bleed to death...
我们还能赶上去区剧院看九点的表演
we can always try and catch the 9 p.m. showing at the Quarter.
"美女与野兽"应该还在上演
I think The Beauty and the Beast is still playing.
也许我们可以再看一次
Maybe we could see it again.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 看第五遍也很有意思的
Come on, fifth time's the charm.
我被关在这里好几天了
And I have been penned up in here for days.
我只想把身上的臭气吹散
I just want to blow the stink off me.
"你不可以看着我的眼睛 贝儿
"You must not look me in the eye, Belle.
你不可以看见我...
You must not see me...
除了每天晚上七点
except every night at seven
你可以看我用割草机...
When you can watch me shave...
刮胡子"
with a lawn mower."
为什么你没叫我穿那些衣服
Why didn't you ask me to wear those clothes?
如果他再叫我穿呢
What if he asks me to do it again?
如果他请求我呢
What if he does?
我无法拒绝他 没人能拒绝
I can't say no to him. Nobody can.
只是没人试过拒绝他
Nobody tried.
我觉得也许是时候...
You know, I think it might be time...
这位美女...
this Beauty...
释放她的野兽了
unleashes her Beast.
你心里两者都有 不是吗
You know, you have them both inside you, don't you?
你只是
You just...
得不再将野兽视为邪恶
You have to stop seeing the Beast as evil.
它不是的 不是的 嘘...
It's not. It's not. It's not. Sh...
它不邪恶 它有关激♥情♥...
It's not. It's about passion...
和...
And...
无尽可能
possibility.
你必须要回去
You need to go back
穿着礼服回到那个市场
to that market wearing a fucking ball gown
然后买♥♥上一袋土豆
and you need to demand a sack of potatoes.
"贝儿 把土豆给我
"Give me potatoes, Belle.
我要土豆
I need potatoes.
请帮我剃下脑门"
Please shave my forehead."
这是什么
What's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
是个电♥话♥号♥码
A phone number.
他们抓到人了吗
Have they caught him yet?
- 那个伤了你的混♥蛋♥ - 什么
- The creep who did this to you? - What?
没
No.
还没抓到
No, not yet.
先生 诺瓦克先生
Monsieur? Monsieur Novak?
您的朋友有东西落在他房♥间里了
Your friend left something behind in his room.
- 我的朋友 - 罗西先生
- My friend ? - Monsieur Rossi.
女仆在床下发现的
The maid found it underneath the bed.
一定是退房♥的时候太匆忙了
Must have checked out in a hurry.
- 或许您能帮忙转交给他 - 好
- Perhaps you would send it to him... - Yeah.
怎么回事 他当时误把相机对着这边了吗
What happened? Did he point his camera in the wrong direction?
我有表亲住在那个市场附近
My cousin lives near that market.
那地方很乱
It's rough.
撕破脸皮就为了抢最后一根胡萝卜
They'll take your face off to grab the last carrot.
她在哪
Where is she?
朱丽叶 麻烦你回避一下 好吗
Juliette, would you excuse us, please?
从昨天起 我就没和你好好谈过
We haven't spoken since yesterday.
先生 求您不要再让我去拍照了