Meaning?
他对我很感兴趣
He was interested in me.
还有我...
And what I do...
和生意之间的关系
with the business.
保罗
Paul.
你告诉了他什么 我们的事他知道哪些
And what did you tell him? What does he know about us?
克劳德
Claude...
抱歉 我没想要... 没想要吓到你
I'm sorry. I didn't... I didn't mean to scare you.
- 你跟踪我来的吗 - 不
- Did you follow me here? - No.
不 我只是走在街上 喝了一杯
No, no, I was just down the street, having a drink,
我想我最好回来 在不同的光线下拍一下这里
and I thought I'd come back and capture this place in a different light.
你这是要去哪里 还是这是要明天拿去存银行
So, are you going somewhere, or is this for tomorrow's bank deposit?
不是看上去那样
It's not how it looks.
我需要一些旅费
I need some travel money.
你同事凑钱送你去哪里
Where are your co-workers sending you?
伦敦
London.
我会还的
I'll pay them back.
可能要还一阵子了 那里生活不便宜
Yeah. Might take a while. It's a pricey town.
听着 如果我不能... 不能请你吃顿饭
Look, if I can't... if I can't get a meal with you,
我能不能至少请你拍张照
can I at least get a photo?
穿一件礼服拍照
In one of the dresses.
我没时间拍照 我得走了
I don't have time to take pictures. I have to leave.
但没人会在意的
But no one'll care.
等我把照片洗出来 你已经到伦敦了
By the time I get these developed, you'll be in London,
你在那需要住的地方 不是吗
where you'll need a place to stay. Right?
杂♥志♥社... 给我租了间公♥寓♥
The magazine... Loan me a flat...
就在大英博物馆附近
near the British Museum.
拿着 等你站稳脚跟
Take it. Till you land on your feet.
这些照片是给谁拍的
Who are these pictures for?
给我自己
For me.
我想...
I like to...
保留住巴黎令我永生难忘的回忆
Remember what made Paris unforgettable.
非常...
That's...
非常好
That's great.
很好 你能否...
It's great. Um... can you just...
能否站过来一些 找好光线
can you come in and find the light?
好的 就这里
Ok, you just... here.
站在这就好 你觉着可以吗
Stand here. Are you cool there?
可以
Ok.
你能... 把头发盘起来吗
Can you... put your hair up?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 妮娜 这... 这非常完美
Ok, Nina. That's... that's perfect.
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
你做得非常棒
You're doing great.
拿着它 别动 好了
Hold it. Very still. Ok.
就是这样
That's it.
让我看看转起来什么样子
Show me how it works.
非常完美
That's perfect.
谢谢你 如果今晚不是有你在...
Thank you. If you hadn't been there tonight...
那也没差
It wouldn't have mattered.
你已经俘获了你的听众
You had a captive audience.
或许你该把那段"男人需要成为男人"
Maybe you should have given that "men need to be men" speech
在你弟弟病床前讲一遍
at your brother's hospital bed.
- 我爱我弟弟 - 我打包票你爱
- I love my brother. - Yeah. I'm sure you do.
你和妈妈或许该重新考虑你们的商业计划
You and maman might want to rethink your business plan.
如果你毁了他
It's gonna be hard standing on those shoulders
你也没法依赖他了
if you've shattered every bone in his body.
克劳德和我有过协议
Claude and I made a deal.
没错 我清楚你们的协议
Yes, I know all about the deal.
只要每天早晨给你张新草图 你就容忍♥他胡闹
You ignore his reckless behaviour so long as there's a new sketch in the morning.
- 这是对的 - 可能以后不再是了
- That's right. - It may not be right any more.
一旦图维耶的投资让设计室备受瞩目...
Once Trouvier's investment throws a spotlight on this business...
克劳德不想抛头露面
Claude doesn't want to be in that spotlight.
只是因为你和你妈妈劝服他
Only because you and your mother have convinced him
那是唯一双赢的组合
that that's the only winning combination.
- 他跟你这么说的吗 - 不
- Is that what he told you? - No.
不 他让我别计较你的缺点
No, he told me to look past your flaws.
因为他真心相信他大哥是个好人
Because he actually believes his big brother's a decent person.
但他不知道你真正的手段 对吧
But he doesn't know what you're really capable of, does he?
威士忌
Whisky.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你要去的伦敦那家人 有几个孩子
How many kids they got, this family in London?
两个
Two.
小孩让我害怕 他们太诚实了
Children scare me. Too honest.
那吓不到我
That doesn't scare me.
你才吓到我
You do.
为什么
Why?
你知道你要什么 而且你绝不肯接受拒绝
You know what you want and you don't take no for an answer.
我以为这一点我们俩一样
I thought we had that in common.
不是只有你离家出走
You're not the first person to run away from home, you know.
我家里人现在还在等着我扔了相机
My folks are still waiting for me to ditch this camera
去经营家族鞋店
and run the family shoe store.
不是保罗·萨宾设计室那种 但顾客反应不错
Yeah. It's no Maison Paul Sabine, but it's got a nice following.
有位... 有位夫人从布朗克斯区赶来
There's one... There's one lady who comes down from the Bronx
就为了把她一双十码的脚塞进一双七码的鞋
just to squeeze her size ten foot into a size seven shoe.
她这样怎么走路呢
How does she walk in them?
我们只是在七码的鞋盒里
We just put a size ten
放了双十码的鞋 老把戏了
in a size seven shoe box. It's an old trick.
事实上 她的脚是十一♥码♥的
Truth is she's a size 11.
她的脚像火腿似的
She's got feet like hams.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我这是想确认一下你确实是有牙齿的
I just want some confirmation that you actually have teeth.
别照了
Stop.
不
No.
不 你应该更经常笑一笑
No, you gotta smile more often.
好吗 我说真的
All right? Seriously.
请别再照了
No more. Please.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
为什么
Why?
因为你就要登上火车...
Cos you're getting on a train...
你即将睡在我的床上 我却不在那里...
And you're gonna be sleeping in my bed and I won't be there...
而我也不知道 我是不是还能见到你
And I don't know if I'm gonna see you again.
斯坦
Stan?
你有没有见到这房♥间的客人 罗西先生
Have you seen this guest, Monsieur Rossi?
没有 先生
No, Monsieur.
- 谁允许你这样做的 - 没人
- Who gave you permission to do this? - No one.
我很抱歉 这不对
And I'm sorry. That was wrong.
这是我的主意 和她无关
It was my idea, not hers.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do this?
听着 您自己这样说过 不是吗
Look, you said it yourself, right?
好的衣服能改变穿上它的人
The right dress can transform the person wearing it.
不是吗 我认为它也能改变
Right? Well, I think it can transform
欣赏衣服的人 我就是
the person looking at it, too. I was.
经营你们杂♥志♥的先生显然不这么想
Well, evidently, the gentleman who runs your magazine doesn't agree.
不是... 不是这样的 不是的
That's not.. That's not true. That's not true.
我们杂♥志♥ 我的上司 他们毙掉了报道
My magazine, my bosses, they killed this story
是因为他们愚不可及 也派错了记者
because they were idiots and they sent the wrong writer.
罗西想挖掘丑闻
Rossi was trying to dig up dirt,
但我不是来报道那些的 好吗
but I didn't come here for that. All right?
看看当一个女孩... 任何女孩...
Look what happens when a girl... any girl...
穿上你的真正特别的设计
puts on something truly special that you've designed.
这些照片 它们自己就诉说着故事 萨宾先生
Ok, these pictures, they tell your story, Monsieur Sabine,
我们能找其他的人来写这篇报道
and we can find somebody else to write the words.
所以能否请您
So would you please...
给我的编辑打个电♥话♥
call my editor?
我不准备打这个电♥话♥
I'm not going to make that call.
好吧
Right.
杂♥志♥社付你多少钱
How much do they pay you at that magazine?