- Can I take you for a meal? - I work very late.
听着 我... 我不知道
Look, I... I don't know
在这里要怎么约女孩子出去
how to ask a girl out in this country.
其实我在美国时挺讨厌这样约女孩子的
In fact, I'm pretty lousy at it in my own country,
但我... 我不想一个人吃饭
but I... I hate eating alone.
好吗 我会忘了嚼的
All right? I forget to chew.
你想看什么
What is it you want to see?
给我点惊喜
Surprise me.
穿上一件你妈妈制♥作♥的
You know, put on one of those lovely dresses
那些可爱的礼服 我们可以...
your mother makes and we can...
那些礼服是给别人做的
Those dresses are for other people.
比利
Billy!
比利 你听说了吗
Billy. Did you hear?
萨宾取消了 家中急事
Sabine cancelled. Family emergency.
你知道什么内情吗
You know anything about this?
老天 你就不能不在街上大惊小怪的吗
Jesus, can you not walk down the street without spooking the horses?
"家中急事" 我信他个鬼
"Family emergency", my ass.
保罗 保罗 他会好起来的
Paul. Paul, he's gonna recover.
他在自己家被抢了
He was robbed. At home.
我猜是他们闯了进去 克劳德一定是反击了
They broke in, I guess. Claude must have fought back.
我要去小教堂做个祷告
I'd like to go to the chapel to say a prayer.
保罗 你一起去吗
Paul, will you join me?
我想和医生谈谈
I want to speak to the doctor.
医生一回来 我就去叫你
I'll come and get you when he comes back.
怎么弄成这样
How could this have happened?
我不在那 我不可能全天一刻不停地盯着他
I wasn't there. I can't follow him 24 hours a day.
我们商量好的...
We discu...
我们商量好只是要吓吓他
We discussed that this was meant to scare him
让他好好待在家工作
just enough to keep him home, working.
你让那个混球做了什么
What did you ask that animal to do?
必须保护好克劳德
Claude needed to be protected.
保护好 你以为你在跟谁讲这话
Protected? Who do you think you're talking to?
我做的一切都是在保护你和他
That's all I've ever done, is protected him and you.
我不需要你保护 他需要
I don't need you for that. He does.
没有他你以为你会怎么样
Where do you think you'd be without him?
医生回来了
The doctor's back.
需要我让维克特打电♥话♥给图维耶先生吗
Shall I ask Victor to call Monsieur Trouvier?
要取消今晚的会面吗
To cancel tonight?
不 那样的话他就要找别人了
No. You do that, he'll move on to someone else.
去赴宴吧 我陪着我儿子
Go have dinner. I'll stay with my son.
纽扣来自里昂
The buttons come from Lyon.
一件礼服上有四十个纽扣
40 buttons for one dress?
我希望能再多一个
I wish there were 41.
保罗视奢华为瑰宝
Paul sees the extravagance as a gift.
这是对多年牺牲的报偿
A reward for years of sacrifice.
你战时是在法国度过 你一定很想家
You spent the war in France. You must miss your home.
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
我来这已经有... 快八年了
I've been here nearly... eight years.
我打听过你
I've done my research.
你当时在美国医院工作
You worked at the American hospital.
和我叔叔一起工作了一段时间
For a time. With my uncle.
但当我认识了保罗 我就...
But when I met Paul, I...
丢掉了回程票
Lost my return ticket.
弗洛尔 能否转个身 让我们看看背面
Flor, would you mind turning around, please, so we can see the back?
谢谢
Thank you.
萨宾先生在于寻常处出新意方面颇有天赋
Monsieur Sabine has a gift for making us see something new in what's familiar.
我想看些有新意而不寻常的
Well, I would like to see something that's new and not familiar.
来自新系列的东西
Something from the next collection.?
谢谢 女士们
Thank you, girls.
新系列还没完全准备好展示
Those aren't quite ready to share.
但我可以向您保证它们将会非常华丽
But I can assure you they'll be magnificent.
我们下一系列将展示我们是谁
Our next collection will showcase who we are
以及我们保持了几个世纪的风貌
and who we've been for centuries.
你不必高唱爱国情怀
No one's asking you to wave a flag.
只需提醒女人们 自古到今 巴黎仍在
Just remind women that Paris is still where it begins and ends.
这并非关于女人 茹莱斯
This isn't about women, Jules.
这是关于男人
This is about men.
太多年来 男人一直只需鞠躬后退 隐身不见
Men who've spent too many years having to bow and hide,
他们的存在渺小如纸屑 这限制了我们的自♥由♥
their identities reduced to scraps of paper, which restricted our freedom.
这种情况到头了
That's over.
我们下一个系列
Our next collection...
将让女人成为女人
will allow men to be men again...
极尽柔美 散发女性魅力
By letting women be women...
从而让男人重新成为男人
As feminine... As they long to be.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 愿意与我共舞吗
I love this song. Will you dance with me?
妮娜
Nina.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你什么时候... 什么时候回来的
When did you... When did you get back?
昨天
Yesterday.
你舅妈咬你了吗
Did your auntie bite you?
不 我跌倒了
No. I fell.
在火车上
On the train.
你之前还信不过我的摩托车
And you thought my motorbike was dodgy.
至少我载你回家从没有把你撞坏过
At least I never brought you home in pieces.
好吧 好像有一次
Well, maybe once.
能帮我把那个枕头拿过来吗
Can you fetch me that pillow?
这下舒服多了
Fine lot we are.
你终于从安特卫普你瘸腿的舅妈那逃出来
You finally break free from the crippled aunt of Antwerp
又来照料我了
and now you're nursing me.
我不会在巴黎...
I'm not staying...
久待
In Paris.
什么
What?
- 你又要回去吗 - 不
- Do you need to go back there? - No.
去伦敦
London.
你刚从火车上跌下来 不能立马就跳上另一列
You just fell off one train. You can't jump onto another one.
去伦敦做什么
What's in London?
你记得塞尔维 那个结婚了的女裁缝吗
Um... you remember Sylvie, the seamstress who got married?
她认识一个人...
She... knows someone who...
要请个保姆
needs an au pair.
你是来道别的
You've come to say goodbye?
也是来道谢
And thank you.
谢什么
What for?
谢谢你 待我如什么重要之人
Treating me like someone who mattered.
让我觉着我不是只会卷缎带
Making me feel like I could do more than rolling ribbon.
老天
Jesus.
你这话要让窗帘都哭起来了
Now you're making the curtains cry.
你不能走
You can't leave.
你是我早晨起来踏进那个烂泥坑的唯一原因
You're the only reason I come into that tar pit in the morning.
走吧
Go.
但我会想你的
But I'll miss you.
- 你雇侦探了吗 - 还没
- Did you hire an investigator? - Not yet.
- 但你不打算让警♥察♥介入 - 没错
- But you don't want the police involved? - That's right.
保罗 你妈妈说需要保护克劳德
Paul, what did your mother mean
那是什么意思
when she said that Claude needed to be protected?
保罗 克劳德这事和你有关吗
Paul, did you have something to do with what happened to Claude?
我做的一切都是为了这个家
Everything I do is for this family.
萨宾先生
Monsieur Sabine.
- 这是哪来的 - 家里做的
- Where did this come from? - Home.
吃
Eat.
- 快吃 - 我不想吃
- Come on. - I don't want it.
吃那些你好不起来
That won't heal you.
它们这里有老鼠 那玩意连老鼠都不吃
They've got rats here who send that back to the kitchen.
快吃
Eat.
怎么了
What?
又怎么了
What is it?
当我揍他的时候...
When I was swinging at him...
我不停地想着 "我妈妈本来会很喜欢你的"
I just kept thinking, "my mother would have really liked you."
我不想认识他
I don't want to know about him.
你该认识认识
You should.
他知道我们所有的事
He knows all about us.
什么意思