Please don't ask me to do that again, monsieur.
妮娜 这和你或者裙子无关
Nina, this had nothing to do with you... or the dress.
- 我感觉不好... - 不是这样的
- I'm not comfortable... - That's not true.
我看了市场事件发生之前的照片
I saw the photographs taken before the market.
你看上去美极了
You looked stunning.
- 天才 - 我还有工作要完成
- A natural! - I have work to finish here.
妮娜...
Nina...
那些在市场上攻击你的人
those people who turned on you in that market
我们本也可能沦落到那个境地
those people could have been any one of us.
我出身市井 我了解他们的感受
I'm from those streets. I know what they feel.
我们本来视之为理所当然的东西
How many years were we stripped of things
被从我们身边剥夺了多少年
that we took for granted?
被迫使用另一种语言思考
Told to think in a different language.
但他们唯一不能侵占的地方...
But the one place that they couldn't occupy...
就是我们的想象
was our imagination.
这是唯一能拯救我们的东西
And that's the only thing that's gonna save us.
那些袭击你的可怜人
Those poor souls who attacked you
只抱守着惨痛记忆
only have memories.
而你还可以拥有梦想
You can still have dreams.
虽然这看起来像是我拍的
It looks like this was taken by me.
但其实不是
But I didn't take it.
我所有的底片都在暗室里
And all the negatives were in the darkroom.
那一定是别人拍下的照片
Then it must have been taken by somebody else.
那是个人多口杂的市场
It's a busy market.
我们也没办法掌控一切
There's only so much we can control.
我很抱歉 妮娜
I'm sorry, Nina.
你好 有什么事吗
Yes? Can I help you?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我找错门了
Sorry, I think I've got the wrong flat.
你是在找马克吗
Are you looking for Marc?
我也在找他
Me too.
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
他是不是欠你钱 可我一分钱都没有
Does he owe you money? Cos I don't have any.
不是
No.
不 我来这不是为了钱
No, I'm not here for money.
那你为什么来这
What are you here for?
你怎么会认识我的丈夫
How do you know my husband?
你不在海军服役 对吗
You're not in the Navy, are you?
我该说些什么来安慰她呢 我不是...
Is there anything I can say to her? I didn't...
我确定她都听到了
I'm sure she heard you.
我带她去那个市场只是想
I only took her to that market because I wanted to capture
让那些有特点的建筑反衬那件裙子 你明白吧
that dress against buildings with some character, you know?
墙上密密麻麻地布着斑点和凹痕
The textured walls, the pockmarks and the dents.
你心心念念的那些凹痕
Those dents in the walls that you love so much,
它们大多是子弹...
many of them come from bullets...
击穿人体后留下的弹坑
that passed through people first.
朱丽叶
Juliette?
麻烦你把这袋衣服送下楼
Take this bag downstairs, please.
先生在等着呢
Monsieur's waiting for it.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to make you wait.
是市场拍摄的那条裙子吗
Is that the one from the market?
不 天哪 不是
No. God, no.
那条要花好几天才能修补好
That would take more than a day to restore.
太疯狂了 不是吗
Crazy, isn't it?
竟然会有人想撕毁这么美的裙子
Anyone wanting to destroy something so beautiful.
裙子又不能当饭吃
You can't eat a dress.
我昨天看见你了
I saw you yesterday.
在教堂
In church.
什么
What?
圣热尔韦教堂
St Gervais.
我昨天也在那 我们去的同一个教堂
I was there too. We go to the same church.
我从来不去教堂
I don't go to church.
你可以留到明天再来做
You can leave that for tomorrow.
- 其他女孩早就下班了 - 我想做完它
- The other girls have already left. - I'd like to finish.
今晚算了吧 我们回家吧
Not tonight. Let's go home?
萨宾先生已经为我们付了出租车费
Monsieur Sabine has offered to pay for a taxi.
你不用从街上走回家了
You don't need to be walking through the streets.
坐在出租车里 也不会让我感觉更安心
Being in a taxi won't make me feel any safer.
- 那是我的工作 - 是吗
- That's my job. - Really?
每次列车员问你要票时
When you still shake every time a train conductor
你都会颤抖
asks for your ticket?
妮娜...
Nina...
我不懂萨宾先生让你当模特的原因
I'm not sure why Monsieur Sabine wanted you to model.
我也不明白
Neither am I.
从隐形人到街边表演艺人
It's a big leap to go from being invisible
真是巨大的飞跃
to being a side show in the streets.
他从未要求我们做隐形人
He never asked us to be invisible.
是我们自己要求的
We asked him.
没有别的选择
There was no other choice.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我已经告诉他 我再也不会干了
I told him that I wouldn't do it again.
那真可惜
That's too bad.
我很开心 看到别人能欣赏你的美
It was nice to see someone else recognise your beauty.
所有家长都将孩子视作上天的恩赐 妮娜
Every parent sees their child as a gift to the world, Nina.
在你小时候
Your father used to take you to those same book stalls
你父亲常带你去那些书报摊
when you were very young.
如果他看到那些照片 他会...
If he saw those photographs, he will...
他不会
He won't!
已经过去快三年了
It's been nearly three years.
要是他可以的话 他早就出现了吧
Don't you think he'd be standing here right now if he could?
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
妮娜... 妮娜 求你了...
Nina... Nina, please...
谢谢你
Thank you.
他还没收拾东西走人吗
Has he packed up his camera yet?
刚把订单交付给客人 我就赶过来了
I came straight from delivering an order to a client.
今天真是忙碌的一天
It's been a very busy day.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我桌子上有五份报纸
I have five newspapers on my desk,
每份都有那张照片
each one of them carrying that picture.
我已经提醒过你 那个摄影师有问题
I warned you about that photographer.
我就知道他有阴谋
I knew there was an agenda.
没什么阴谋 茹莱斯
There's no agenda, Jules.
那不过是一张展示了一条
It's just a photograph that shows a dress
既能让人激动又能召来厌恶的裙子的照片
that has the ability to excite and offend.
这两种效果正能让我们脱颖而出
Two qualities that separate us from the pack.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
如果你不炒了那家伙 我就自己来
If you won't sack that bastard, I will do it myself.
不 你不可以
No, you won't.
作为合伙人 我要提醒你
As partners, let's be very clear about
此次合作中我们各自的职责
what we each bring to this marriage.
你要求我设计一个服装系列
You've asked me to create a collection that
来重振巴黎
puts Paris back on the map.
我正打算这么做
I intend to do that.
比利正是计划中的一环
Billy is part of that plan.
有许多人依靠着我的领导
There are many people dependent on my leadership.
她们不分昼夜地工作 不辞辛劳地支持着我
They work around the clock, tirelessly supporting me,
因为她们也认同我对未来的设想
because they share my vision for the future.
我希望你也一样
I'm hoping you can do the same.
他们不是你的合伙人 孩子
They are not your partner, son.
- 他们是你的员工 - 不
- They're your staff. - No.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
我成长的过程中 并没有多少家人
See, I never had much of one when I was growing up.
但别误会 没有父亲我也活得很好
But don't get me wrong, I did just fine without a father.
我也很确定 现在的我也不需要父亲
And I'm sure as hell not looking for one now.
我们能点餐了吗
Shall we order?
如果你下一系列的时装失败了 萨宾先生
If your next collection fails, Monsieur Sabine...
我们的合作也就到此为止了
our partnership is effectively over,
而你要连本带利地偿付
and you will owe me everything I've put into it,
我的一切投资
with interest.
你明白吗
Is that understood?
我明白了