剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
你怎么在我车里?快下去!
What are you doing in my car? Get out!
求你开走
Uh, please go.
这和说好的不一样
That's not what we agreed on.
单独在沙漠我会死的
I'll die in the desert if I'm out there alone.
所以他们选这地方
That's why they chose this place.
你要的我都给了
I gave you what you needed, okay?
我不能再帮了 -医生
I can't--I can't do more. Doctor.
有些人天生伟大
Some people are born great,
有些人被迫伟大
and others have greatness thrust upon me.
别用电影台词糊弄我!
Do not quote movies at me!
抱歉,那个...
Okay. I'm sorry. Um...
听着,选你是因为你有同理心
Okay. Look. I chose you because you cared.
那里没人关心我们
No one who sees us in there cares.
你只要开车离开
All you have to do is drive away
就能救我性命
and you'll save my life.
求你了
Please.
马上回来,我的耳机可能
Be right back. I think I left my headphones
落在社区中心了 我去找回来
at the community center, so I'm gonna go grab them.
等等,你确定要回去那?
Wait, are you sure you want to go back there?
我给你买♥♥新的
I mean, hey, I can buy you new ones.
我们哪有钱?
Right. Like we have the money for that.
克里斯,对不起
Chris, I'm--I'm sorry.
我们忙了一整天 我却没向罗丝收费
I'm sorry I didn't charge Rose after we worked all day.
我们虽然需要钱
I mean, we need the money,
但我实在受不了她
but I just--I just couldn't take one more
那副得意嘴脸
second of her smug attitude, you know?
看她当时的表情
I mean, the look on her face
值了
was worth it.
好吧,去拿吧
Ah! Okay. Go ahead.
别烧了房♥子
Hey. Don't burn them.
知道啦...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um...
把你的糖醋汁配方给我
Hey, I need your, uh, recipe for sweet and sour.
菲,稍等
Okay, Fi. One second.
电视调好了 你觉着呢?
Okay. TV. Okay. You good?
挺好 -只是先提醒你一下
Okay. So, just to give you the heads-up,
我们的仓库有客人
we have a guest in the warehouse.
该不会和那个
Wait, this wouldn't have anything to do
地下囚犯有关吧?
with that underground-scammer thing, would it?
他们准备杀他
They were gonna kill him.
若豪尔赫发现你偷藏他的囚犯
How do you think Jorge's gonna react
会是什么反应?
when he finds out that you've taken one of his prisoners?
他不会知道
He's not gonna find out.
你现在回家吗?
Are--Are you coming home now?
我得先去趟医院
Uh... I have to go to the hospital first.
稍等各位
One second, guys.
嘿,克里斯
Hey, yo. Yo, Chris.
怎么了兄弟?你来干嘛?
What's up, bro? What are you doing here?
耳机落下了
Uh, I just left my headphones.
拿完就走
I'm gonna go grab 'em real quick,
再也不回来了
and then I'll be gone for good.
替我妈妈道歉
Hey. Sorry about my mom.
她把评判别人当行为艺术
She turns judgment into performance art.
说实话,这么做是因为她不快乐
For the record, she does it because she's unhappy.
我以为你们生活很完美
Well, I thought you guys all had a perfect life.
都是装的
All a show.
她正在闹离婚
She's in the middle of a divorce,
我也没考上康奈尔
and I'm not really going to Cornell.
候补名单都排到姥姥家了
Dude, I got wait-listed, like, way down the list.
靠
Damn.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
要跟我们出去玩吗?
Hey, do you want to head out with us?
副驾给你坐
You can ride shotgun.
耳机晚点拿,来吧
Get your headphones later. Come on.
别犹豫了
Why not? Come on.
好吧 好吧
Alright, alright.
伙计们,这是克里斯
Hey, guys, this is Chris.
大家好,我是克里斯
Hey, guys. Chris.
都到齐了?
Are they all here?
缺一个, 本尼
One is missing, sir--Benny.
本尼?
Benny?
和医生说话那个
The one who was talking to the doctor.
清洁工
The cleaning lady.
有人吗?
Hello?
谁...
Wh--
不用躲了
Uh, hello. You don't have to hide.
嗨,你好
Hi. Hi.
你是菲奥娜?
You must be Fiona.
你是...
And you are...
本尼,像《西区故事》里的
Uh, Benny. Like the Jets.
我想你可能饿了
Okay. Um, I thought you might be hungry.
这是春卷?
Is that lumpia?
我一直说春卷是亚洲炸卷里
I've always said lumpia is the most delicious egg rolls
最美味的
in all of the Asian egg rolls.
超好吃 -好吧
This is the best. Um, okay.
明天再给你带
Well, I'll--I'll bring more tomorrow.
有蘸酱吗?
Is there dipping sauce?
快开门!
Open up!
是他,别出声
It's him. Open up!
别让他们找到我
Please. He can't find me.
躲好别出声
Okay, just... stay here.
千万别说话
Don't say anything.
我们打烊了
Uh, we're closed.
我找德·拉·罗萨医生
I'm looking for a Dr. De La Rosa.
她可能误拿了
I think she may have accidentally
我的东西
taken off with something of mine.
托尼不在这工作了
Uh, well, Thony doesn't work here anymore,
我不清楚这事
so I don't know anything about that.
不介意我们搜查吧?
You don't mind if we take a look around?
事实上我介意
Actually, uh, actually, I do.
你们无权
Um, I don't know who you are,
待在这里
and you have no right to be here.
已经打烊了,请离开
And as I said, we are closed. Okay?
我们还是要检查
Just the same, I think we'll check in here.
满意了?
Satisfied?
有时候 我觉得自己会因满足感爆棚
There are days where I feel like I might die from an overdose of satisfaction.
而 “幸福死”
from an overdose of satisfaction.
但今天不是那种日子
This is not one of those days.
不打扰你们可爱的...家政服务了
I'll leave you to your cute little... maid service.
确实挺可爱的
It is cute.
以防万一
Just in case.
春卷超赞,满分!
Great lumpia. 10 out of 10.
好的
Okay.
那就好
That's good.
是艾莉吧?
It's Alie, right?
你之前病得很重
So you were quite sick,
现在会好起来的
but now you're gonna be just fine.
你是我的医生?
Are you my doctor?
嗯,叫我托尼医生
Mm-hmm. You can call me Dr. Thony.
能陪我睡着吗?
Will you stay till I fall asleep?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
我记得说过
I remember telling you
别碰我的病人
to stay away from my patient.
你是说过
Mm-hmm. You did.
我没听
I didn't.
我敢肯定他们很欢迎你从法国来,是吧?
I'm sure they welcomed you from France, right?
对于我,却是羞辱 是呼来喝去的仆人
But for me, they laughed. They made me the help.
所以我就和能帮我重操旧业的人
So, yes, I made a deal with someone who could
做了交易
help me do my job again.
你当时还有其他选择吗?
Did you have any other choice than to make the deal?
你觉得呢?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表