剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
but I am not prepared for this.
毒枭就是毒枭
The cartel will be the cartel.
无论你是否参与其中
Okay? Whether you're a part of it or not.
作为他们的医生,至少你能减轻一些他们的痛苦
As their doctor, at least you can ease some suffering.
你好,医生
Hello. Doctor.
她情况如何?
How is she doing?
你在乎吗?我当然在乎
What do you care? Of course I care.
听着,昨天有急事 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, I had an emergency yesterday.
省省吧
Save it.
梅丽莎都跟我说了
Melissa explained everything to me.
全都说了?她说了什么?
Oh, everything? What did she say?
医院收到匿名捐赠
Ah. The hospital now has a new shiny MRI machine
得到了急需的全新磁共振成像仪
we desperately needed thanks to an anonymous donation.
这让你抢走了本该属于
And that earns you a coveted position
更合格人选的重要职位!
I had a more qualified candidate for!
我很抱歉... -由于高层决定...
Well, I am so sorry... And for reasons above my pay grade...
...我不能自主解聘你... ...你可以随意进出
...that you couldn't hire who you wanted. ...you can come and go as you please.
你才不会抱歉
No, you're not.
你想要什么就直接夺取
You wanted something and you took it.
我厌恶这种行为,太美式作风了
I hate that kind of thing. It's so American.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我只知道不要信任你
I know I don't trust you.
你在重症患者护理期间擅离职守
You walked out on a patient under critical care.
当时她情况稳定我才离开的
You excused me and she was stabilized.
否则绝不会这么做
Otherwise I would not have done it.
我凭什么相信你?
And I'm supposed to just believe that?
就凭你靠作弊进来?
Based on what? You cheated your way in here.
现在又随意来去?
Now you come and go as you please.
抱歉,我不该离开...
I'm sorry. I should not have gone...
...但当时必须走
...but I had to. I had to.
我不在乎理由
I don't care your reasons.
我开除不了你
I can't fire you.
但能限制你造成的损害
But I can limit the damage you cause.
离我的病人远点
Stay away from my patients.
数目不小
It's a big number.
这只是修路许可的价码
That number is just for permission to build our road.
等矿山开始盈利
Once the mine turns a profit,
你们能分成利润
you'll be cut into a percentage of the take.
这可是九位数的收入,酋长
We're talking nine figures, Chief.
这是圣地
This land is sacred.
我们不接受延期付款
We don't take deferred payment.
过去吃过这种亏
Hasn't worked out for us in the past.
那就开个价吧
Name your price, then.
我们有个创世神话
You know, we have a creation myth.
第一个男人和女人发现一个瓶子
The first man and woman found a bottle.
跳出四个生灵
Four beings dropped out.
他们学会生火
They were taught to make fire.
前两位生火轻烟袅袅
The first two made fire with minimal smoke
不伤及周遭
as to not harm what was around it.
后两位生火浓烟滚滚
The other two made fire with a thick smoke
毫不在乎毁灭万物
without a care for what they killed.
你选择哪种生火方式,豪尔赫?
How do you make your fire, Jorge?
既高效...且心存敬畏
With efficiency... and respect.
若你姐姐同意,我会考虑提议
I'll consider your offer if your sister approves.
拉蒙娜不参与这个项目
Ramona isn't part of this project.
那太遗憾了
That's too bad.
那女人能驾驭火焰
That woman can control fire.
得到她的祝福,就能得到我的
You get her blessing, you'll have mine,
还有你需要的道路
and you'll have your road.
我说过什么?
What did I say?
说具体点 -老大
Be more specific. -Man #2: Boss.
你完了,懂吗?彻底完了
You're done, okay? Done.
我的病人呢?
Where's my patient?
我早说过他是将死之人
I told you he was a dead man.
发生了什么?
What happened?
冯昨晚又逼他干活了
Feng put him back to work last night.
还因动作慢惩罚他
They even punished him for being slow.
他可能到极限了
I think that was all that he could take.
过来
Come here.
他对你做了什么?
What did he do to you?
他们连我和你说话都要打我
They even beat me for talking to you.
那就别跟我说话
Stop talking to me then.
记得你说过
Remember how you said
希望能帮我逃走吗?
that you wished you could help me escape?
我有办法了 -不,我没说过
I think I figured out how. No, no, I never said that.
不,先听我说完
No, no, no. Just hear me out. Hear me out.
你有火柴或打火机吗?
Do you have any, um, matches or a lighter?
我不会让你纵火的
I'm not gonna let you set this place on fire.
不,我发誓不是要放火
No, no, no, that's--that's not the plan, I swear.
我有家人
I have a family.
我帮不了你,真的很抱歉
I-I can't help you. I am so sorry.
我也有家人
I have a family, too.
又要死一个了
Another dead man.
他们不会直接杀他吧?
They're not gonna just kill him, right?
他们最后都会杀掉我们
Eventually, they kill all of us.
一旦赚不到钱了
As soon as we stop making the money.
我知道你救不了所有人
I know you can't save everyone,
但救一个人难道不值得吗?
but shouldn't helping one person be worth it?
好吧,他们不会发现我帮了你吧?
Okay, they won't know I helped you?
而且你不会伤害任何人吧?
And you're not gonna hurt anyone?
他们绝对发现不了
They'll have no idea.
应该也不会伤人
And probably not.
所以,现在需要我帮忙了?
So now you need my help.
你说的很多话是事实
Much of what you said is true.
我确实悲伤,常在牢房♥独处
I am sad, many nights alone in my cell.
天知道 是我越来越老了吧
And Lord knows I'm getting old.
但给你个忠告
But let me give you a piece of advice,
小老弟
little brother.
永远别用"疯女人"
Never, ever use the word "crazy"
来贬低女性
to dismiss a woman.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
是我错了
It was a mistake.
是我背叛你 是我的错
I made a mistake when I betrayed you.
瓦妮莎去世时
When Vanessa died,
你是唯一支撑我的人
you were the only thing holding me up.
我仅剩的家人
My only family.
亲爱的,我的初衷从未改变
Darling, my reasons for what I did remain true.
把你送进监狱
I wanted to put you behind bars
是为了让你变强
to make you strong.
帮派成员都不怕你
Our associates, they do not fear you.
我知道
I know.
我们可以改变这点
We can change that.
你和我,谁都单独掌控不了辛卡拉
Alone, neither of us can control Sin Cara.
但联手... 我愿合作,拉蒙娜
But together... I'll work with you, Ramona.
但要记住
But remember something.
若你在监狱泄露我的身份
If I get word of your identity out,
你活不过今晚
you won't last another night in here.
你若再背叛我...
You betray me again...
...我会让他们把你撕成碎片
...I'll let them rip you apart.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
这才是我期待看到的魄力
There's the strength I've been waiting to see.
我会查清沃沃卡的真实意图
I'll find out what Wovoka really wants.
但首先需要重塑你的威信
But first, we need to repair your image.
辛卡拉领袖遇袭后
A Sin Cara leader cannot sustain an attack
必须展现反击能力
on his life without retribution.
为此...
To that end...
...我搞到了个名字
...I got you a name.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
这...?
What the...?
天啊!天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
抱歉 抱歉!
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表