剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
I'm gonna wait for Russo-for her to sign
把这件事敲定下来
the applications and make it official.
好,我们去吃冰淇淋!
Okay,-Let's go for ice cream!
等会儿见
I'll see you there.
冰淇淋!冰淇淋!
Ice cream! Ice cream!
你要...你要去哪儿?
Where---Where are you going?
离开 我带卢卡去机场
Away. I'm taking Luca-to the airport.
我要去柬埔寨见我妈妈
I'm going to Cambodia-to see my mom.
不,他们不会让你再回到这个国家的
No, they--they won't let you-back into the country.
我受不了了 这不是生活,菲
I can't take it anymore.-This is no life, Fi.
别做会后悔的事
Just don't do something-that you're gonna regret.
好吗? 他们当着我的面烧死了她
Okay?-They burned her alive-in front of me.
我以为已经脱离贩毒集团了
I thought-I'd left the cartel.
显然,我蠢到相信了这种鬼话
Well, obviously, I was-so stupid for believing it.
等等,你...你觉得是拉蒙娜?
Wait, it's---you think it's Ramona?
我确定就是拉蒙娜
I know it was Ramona.
我帮鲁索把她送进了监狱
I helped Russo-put her in prison.
如果留下,下一个就是我
If I stay, I'm next.
她们在吵什么?
What are they-fighting about?
不知道,伙计,但听起来不妙
I don't know, buddy,-but it doesn't sound good.
没有鲁索 就没有签证
There are no visas-without Russo.
没人会在乎我们
No one else-cares about us.
卢卡,过来!
Luca, come!
你不能走,好吗?
You can't go, okay?
你不能走 我们是一家人
You can't go.-We--We're a family.
你和克里斯、贾兹
Yeah, look,-you and Chris and Jaz
在我来之前过得很好
were just fine-before I came.
不! -你会再做一次的
No!-You'll do it again.
要是我们不再做那些事呢,嗯?
What if we don't-want to do it again, huh?
我们需要你!别让事情变的更难!
We--We--We need you!-Just don't make it hard!
菲,求你了!我必须走
Fi, please!-I need to go.
你得让我走 和菲阿姨说再见
You need me to go.-Say goodbye to Tita Fi.
好吗?
Okay?
爱你
Love you.
再见 -再见
Bye.-Bye.
来吧,亲爱的
Come on, my love.
对,快点,-快点,快点,快点
Yes, come on,-come on, come on, come on.
白色♥区♥域仅限乘客 临时上下车使用
The white zone is-for the immediate loading
禁止长时间停留
and unloading-of passengers only.
包 -给你
Bag.-Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟着我走,亲爱的?
You follow, my love?
好吧 快点
All right.-Hurry up.
这边
This way.
我忘了跟托尼说我爱她
I forgot to tell-Thony I love her.
托尼知道你有多爱她
Thony knows-how much you love her.
我...我就是不敢相信 她会这样把我一个人丢下
I-I just can't believe she-would leave me alone like this.
这是... -你不是一个人
This is---You're not alone.
天啊 你懂我意思的
Oh, God.-You know what I mean.
不,我不懂
No, I don't know.
不,我是说,她是我弟妹,你明白吗?
No, I mean, she's my ate,-you know?
而且...而且没有她
And--And without her,
我...我根本不知道我是谁
I-I just don't know-who I am.
好吧 嘿 我...我理解...
Okay. Hey.-I-I get that...
你不用独自面对这些,菲奥娜
You don't have to do-this by yourself, Fiona.
只要你需要,我可以留下来帮忙
I can stay here and help-as long as you need.
永远留下也行
Permanently, even.
我们可以组成自己的家庭
We could be-our own family.
我...我们自己的家庭?
O-O-Our own family?
家人就是家人
Family is family.
我的意思是,有你,有我,
I mean, it's you, it's me,
有克里斯,有...有贾兹,有托尼,有卢卡
it's Chris, it's--it's Jaz,-it's Thony, it's Luca,
有保罗,妈妈,爸爸
it's Paolo,-Nanay, Tatay.
我的意思是,家人不像食物
I mean, family members aren't-like pieces of food
烫嘴时就能随便吐掉
you can spit out-when they're too hot to chew.
你...呃!
Do--ugh!
好吧 只是...
Okay.-Just...
我...抱歉 我让你难受了
I-I'm sorry.-I'm upsetting you.
是的!我是说,不,这...-呃
Yes! I mean, no, it---ugh.
最后一次登机广播 飞往...
Final boarding call-for flight...
我们为什么要跑? 要去哪里?
Why are we running?-Where are we going?
我说过,我们要去见外祖母 索卡
I told you, we're gonna-go see Lok Yeay Sokha
和许多你从未见过的亲戚
and lots of family-you've never met before.
我们在这里已经有好多家人了 -你好,女士
We already have-lots of family here.-Hello, ma'am.
我要两张去金边的机票
I need two tickets-for, um, Phnom Penh
要连座的
next to each other.
但我们在这里已经有好多家人了
But we already have-lots of family here.
是的,我知道,我知道
We do, yes,-I know, I know.
我们什么时候回来?
When are we coming back?
我周二前必须回来 周二有校外教学
I have to be back by Tuesday.-Tuesday is a field trip.
全班都要去太空博物馆
My whole class is going to-the Space Museum.
嘿 稍等,亲爱的
Hey.-A minute, my love.
三点半飞往金边的航♥班♥有两个座位
I have two seats-on the 3:30 flight to Phnom Penh
在首尔转机
with a stop in Seoul.
转机...好的 谢谢
Stop--yeah. Great.-Thank you.
妈妈,不要
Mama, no.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们要去建立新家 好吗?
We're gonna make-a new home. Okay?
我知道这很难,但你相信我吗?
I know it's hard,-but do you trust me?
妈妈?怎么了?
Mama?-What?
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
飞往马尼拉的2744号♥航♥班♥ 现在开始登机
Flight 2744 to Manila-is now boarding.
有人欺负你吗?
Is someone-picking on you?
菲阿姨说如果有人欺负你
Tita Fi says-if someone's picking on you,
你不应该逃跑的
you're not supposed to-run away,
否则他们会一直欺负你
or else they will just keep-picking on you.
女士,您要买♥♥这些机票吗?
Ticket agent: Ma'am, do you want-to buy these tickets?
哦 好吧 ...
Oh sige.-Oh sige.
嗯... 钥匙
Um...-Yung susi.
快走!回到里面去!
Let's go! Back inside!
所以你证明了自己的观点
So you proved your point.
你在监狱里依然有势力
You still have power-in prison.
真了不起
Good for you.
对我也很有利
Good for me, too.
这对你有什么好处?
How is any of this-good for you?
显然你需要我
Obviously you need me,
否则现在死的人就是我了
because otherwise I'd be the one-who's dead right now.
你还能给我什么?
What could you possibly-have to offer me?
我还不知道,但我需要
I don't know yet,-but what I need
给我家人办签证
is visas for my family.
说出你的条件
Make your ask,
我再考虑帮不帮你
and I'll see-if I'll help you or not.
你搞错了,托尼
You're getting confused,-Thony.
是你把我送进来的
You put me here.
我不会帮你任何事
I'm not helping you-with anything.
好吧
Okay.
那我就回家见家人
Then I'll go home-to see my family,
吃顿好饭...
to a nice meal-because I--
毕竟我现在是自♥由♥的
well, 'cause I'm free-to do so.
你再也控制不了我了
You'll never-control me again.
托尼!
Thony!
托尼!
Thony!
我弟弟对你心软了
My brother has-a soft spot for you.
我传话让他来探监
I sent word for him-to visit,
但他不肯来见我
but he won't come to me.
我的意思是,你只是试图偷走他女儿
I mean, you only tried-to steal his daughter
并诬陷他顶罪
and frame him-for your crimes.
我做的一切 都是为了豪尔赫
What I did,-I did for Jorge.
我知道他不够强大 当不了领袖
I knew he was-not strong enough to lead.
他需要变得强硬
He needed to toughen up,
学会战斗
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表