剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
啊 那个花钱买♥♥职位的
Ahh, the one that bought her way in here.
幸会 杜邦医生
Nice to meet you, Dr. DuPont.
很好 请别互相残杀
Fab. Please don't kill each other.
真是一团糟
Quel bordel.
行 走吧
Fine. Let's go.
听说你有经验
I'm told you have some experience.
我在马尼拉做了多年胸外科医生
I spent most of my career as a thoracic surgeon in Manila.
这对你来说很了不起
That's very impressive for you.
我们有电子档案
We have electronic files,
但系统缓慢且经常故障
but the system is slow and it breaks down daily.
所以你要习惯手写病历
So get used to hand-writing your notes
并且永远把档案亲手交到活人手里
and always place the file in the hands of a human being.
我是这里唯一的主治医师
I'm the only attending,
而你是我唯一的实习医生
and you are my only intern,
所以我没时间当保姆
so I don't have time to babysit.
你必须快速且精准
You have to be quick and precise.
如果你两分钟内给不出诊断
If you can't give a diagnosis in two minutes,
这里就不适合你
this is not the place for you.
在我的家乡 两分钟已是奢侈
Two minutes is a luxury where I'm from.
为什么像你这样经验丰富的外科医生
Why would an experienced surgeon
会选择这种地方?
like you choose this place?
如你所见 这里设备简陋
As you can see, we are ill-equipped,
管理混乱 资金不足
unorganized and underfunded.
某些日子甚至卫生堪忧
Some days, even unsanitary.
那么那些别无选择
Well, the people who have no choice
只能来此的人就需要我这样的医生
but to come here need doctors like me then.
你这种自负在这里行不通
That ego won't serve you here.
但看起来对你倒是挺管用
It seems to serve you just fine.
既然如此 你可以接手2号♥床病人
In that case, you can take the patient in bed 2.
他便秘数周了
He's been constipated for weeks.
你便秘多久了?
How long have you been constipated?
你好 我是德拉罗萨医生
Hello. I'm Dr. De La Rosa.
你是?
And you are?
特文森先生?
Monsieur Trevinthan?
好吧
Okay.
老天 你知道你让我经历了什么吗?
Dios mio. Do you have any idea what you put me through?
听说你中枪了
I heard you were shot.
还活活烧死FBI探员
You burned an FBI agent alive.
别再搞这种把戏
No more stunts like that.
听见了吗?
Me oyes?
而且不能碰托尼
And Thony is off limits.
她现在是辛卡拉的人
She's Sin Cara now.
嗯 听说了
Yeah, I heard.
机灵的小老鼠
Clever little mouse.
是因为她请求我 我才来这
I'm only here because she asked me to.
所以...
So...
来保证你的安全
To keep you safe.
你的矿产项目正让我们的合作伙伴
This mining project of yours is putting a target
把矛头对准你呢
on your back with our associates.
你觉得是他们想杀我?
Is that who you think tried to kill me?
我们的合伙人?
Our partners?
你还没查清是谁干的?
You don't know who it was yet?
不管是谁干的
Whoever was responsible
到现在应该都已经死了
should be dead by now, Jorge.
不... 豪尔赫。
No, no, no, no, hermano.
你错了
You don't.
你给他们描绘虚幻的梦想
You're showing them dreams
而他们要看到的是你的力量
when they need to see strength.
金钱就是力量
Money is strength. Ahh.
我正在将辛卡拉提升到
I'm elevating Sin Cara
你永远无法理解的高度
to something you could never understand.
我要去开会落实项目的最后环节
I've got a meeting to put the last piece of my project in place.
让我猜猜
Mm. Let me guess.
和亨特·海勒见面?听着
With Hunter Heller. Listen to me.
你不能信任海勒家族
You cannot trust the Hellers.
她父亲掌控着拉斯维加斯
Her father controls Vegas.
所以你需要我
This is why you need me.
帮你运营我的贩毒集团
I can help you run my cartel.
现在集团归我了
The cartel is mine now.
我不需要
I don't need help
一个试图偷走我女儿
from an old, sad, crazy woman
还要设计陷害我入狱的
who tried to steal my daughter...
疯癫老女人的帮助
...and put me in jail.
拉蒙娜!
Ramona!
等等
Wait, wait.
这是我们的新客户?
This is our new account?
妈 我不能打扫这里
Mom, I cannot clean this place,
整个拉斯维加斯哪儿都行
out of all places of Vegas.
这是我们的社区
Why? I mean, this is our community,
你的童年回忆
your childhood.
当初我们在这里时 大家帮了很多忙
I mean, the people helped us a lot when we were here.
问题不在居民
Mom, the people are not the problem.
是某个女人有问题
It's one woman who's the problem.
我...不知道你在说谁
Ooh. I-I don't know who you're talking about.
妈,别跟我装傻
Mom, do not play this game with me right now.
你心知肚明
You know exactly who I'm talking about.
她当众羞辱过你
Okay. She--She literally humiliated you.
还煽动大家排挤我们
She tried to turn everyone against us
就因为我们是非法移♥民♥
for being undocumented.
孩子
Anak.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我们需要工作
Okay? We need work.
就...拜托了
Just... please.
我来处理
I can do this.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 看看这里
Oh, my God, look at this place.
以前我们来的时候
I mean, when we came here,
这儿什么都没有
there was nothing but, you know,
只有墙上的花生酱和鼻屎
peanut butter and boogers on the walls.
是菲奥娜和克里斯·德拉罗萨吗?
Is that Fiona and Chris De La Rosa?
天啊 罗丝
Oh, my God, Rose,
见到你真好
it's so nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's so nice to see you, too.
我们一直在等待迷途的
We've all been waiting for the day when our
孩子回到这里的那天
wayward ate and pamangkin make their way back here.
哦,真的吗?你们有吗?
Oh, really? Have you?
呃,这地方看起来真棒
Um, the place looks a-amazing.
噢,谢谢 我去年接管了主管职位
Oh. Thank you. I took over as director
作为对社区的奉献
last year as an act of service to my community.
当然,但要让这里看起来
Of course, but it took a lot
这么漂亮 可是花了不少力气
of elbow grease to get it to look this nice.
是啊 嗯哼
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
还有克里斯 天啊
And Chris. My gosh.
你变得这么帅了,就算顶着那个发型
You've gotten so handsome, even with that hair.
听说你和泰德断了联♥系♥ 让我好难过
It made me so sad that you and Ted had lost touch.
没有什么比看你们跳舞更让我开心了 泰德!
Nothing made me happier than to see you boys dance. Ted!
噢不用,没必要叫他回来
Oh, no. You don't have to call him back.
还记得菲奥娜和克里斯·德拉罗萨吗?
You remember Fiona and Chris De La Rosa.
你好
Hi.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
最近怎样? 最近怎样兄弟?
What's up? What's up, man?
泰德休学一年在做社区服务
Ted is taking a year off to be in service
明年再去康奈尔大学
for our community before he goes to Cornell next year.
妈...
Mom...
我们该开始打扫了
Well, we should start cleaning.
对 是的是的
Yes. Yeah, yeah.
哦对,让这里闪闪发亮
Oh, yes. Make this place sparkle.
闪闪发亮 好的
Sparkle. Yes.
让它闪亮
Make it sparkle.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表