剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
所以你要每天两次服用抗生素,持续七天
So you'll take the antibiotics twice a day for seven days.
注意千万不能漏服
And it's important he doesn't miss a dose.
味道像泡泡糖
And it tastes like bubblegum.
所以没问题 谢谢
So you're good. Thank you.
谢谢 祝您愉快
Thank you. Have a good day.
莉娜 谢谢
Lena. Thank you.
来病人了!3号♥诊室空着
Incoming! 3's open.
17岁女性在家被发现无意识
17-year-old female found unresponsive at home.
疑似感染性休克
Possible septic shock.
她母亲说患者有腹痛和流感症状
Mother says she's had stomach aches and flu-like symptoms.
准备输氧
Let's get O2 going.
准备静脉切开包
Preparing a cutdown tray.
1, 2, 3.
得给病人输液并做血检
Let's get fluids and bloodwork.
疑似憩室炎
Possible diverticulitis.
我来插管
I'll put it in.
准备影像检查
Prep her for imaging.
好的医生 等等
Yes, Doctor. Wait.
看到手脚发红了吗?
You see the redness on her hands and feet?
可能是中毒性休克综合征
I think it's toxic shock syndrome.
要做盆腔检查 拉帘子
I want to do a pelvic exam. Get the curtain.
盆腔检查 快
Pelvic exam. Let's go.
怎么了 冯?
What is it, Feng?
我本想见见你的新医生
Well, I was hoping to meet your new doc,
但显然她不喜欢出诊
but apparently she doesn't like house calls.
天啊
God.
谢谢 -应该的
Thank you. -Of course.
你处理得像战地医生
You treat like a field medic.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是夸奖
It's not a compliment.
你是来学习的
You are here to learn.
分诊时不要打断我 明白吗?
Never speak over me during triage. You understand?
完全明白
Perfectly.
你为什么不回传呼?
Why the hell aren't you answering your pages?
随传随到 这是约定,托尼
We page, you show up. That was the deal, Thony.
我在抢救一个少女的生命
I was saving a teenager's life.
你要我见死不救?
You want me to walk away from that?
你能救人的唯一原因
The only reason you're saving lives
是我给你的位置
is because I put you there.
因为你是我的医生 明白吗?
Because you are my doctor. You got that?
给你发个地址
I'm sending you an address.
立刻过去,否则一切结束
You get there now, or this all goes away.
莉娜,呃,
Lena, uh,
告诉杜邦医生我有急事
tell Dr. DuPont I have an emergency.
好吗?我尽快回来
Okay? I'll be back as soon as possible.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
是啊亲爱的 有何贵干?
Sí, carino. How can I help you?
你拿了我手♥机♥?
Did you take my phone?
你知道...
You know...
我对你有一长串
I have a long laundry list
不满事项
of grievances with you.
首先,你连自我介绍都没有
First, you didn't even introduce yourself.
作为我地盘上的墨西哥女人
And as a Mexicana in my prison,
这已经是个问题
that's already a problem.
就在我的人看到你和她交谈之后
Then one of my best customers ends up dead
我最好的客户之一死了
after my crew saw you talking to her.
第三...就是手♥机♥
Third strike--the phone.
我不记得允许过你
And I don't remember giving you permission
持有这种违♥禁♥品♥
for that kind of contraband.
我不能让这种不敬
I can't let any of this disrespect
不受惩罚,亲爱的
go unpunished, carino.
我道歉
I apologize.
我本打算正式自我介绍
I had every intention to introduce myself.
但想着要尊重你的哀悼期
But I wanted to respect your mourning process.
你凭什么觉得我在哀悼?
What makes you think that I'm mourning, hmm?
你母亲
Your mother.
她是个强大的女人
She was a powerful woman.
最近去世了
She died recently.
不是吗?
Did she not?
出去
Get out.
快滚!
Move it!
我手下都不知道这事
Not even my crew knows that.
你怎么认识我母亲?
So how the heck do you know my mother?
你到底是什么人?嗯?
Who the hell are you? Hmm?
是毒贩?
Eres cartel?
我什么都不是
I'm nobody.
但逝者...
But the dead...
会对我说话
they speak to me.
女巫?滚出去!
Bruja? Làrgate!
她在撒谎!滚!
But she lies! Làrgate!
你只有五分钟
You got five minutes.
要是敢骗我...
Now, if you're lying to me...
我就杀了你 明白吗?
voy a matarte. Entiendes?
你就是新来的波德斯基?
So you're the new Podesky, huh?
我是德拉罗萨医生 德拉罗萨
I'm Dr. De La Rosa. De La Rosa.
你不是清洁工吗?
Weren't you the cleaning lady?
带我去见病人
Can you take me to my patient?
这是什么地方?
What's this place?
只是一家普普通通的客服中心罢了
Oh, you know, just your run-of-the-mill customer-service call center.
老板 老板
Boss. Boss.
交友软件认识的49岁寡妇
49-year-old widow from a dating app.
我让她开了加密货币账户
I got her to open a crypto account,
但她现在临阵退缩了
but now she has cold feet.
不肯转钱过来
Won't transfer her savings.
你按剧本走了吗?
Did you follow the script?
你变成她的梦中情人了吗?
Did you become the man of her dreams?
当然
Of course.
呃,兄弟,我尽力了
Uh, man, I tried.
让开,班尼
Step aside, Benny.
"我理解这感觉像冒险..."
"I understand It feels like a risk..."
"...但爱情本就是冒险 "
"...but love is a risk."
"想象我们的生活..."
"Imagine our life..."
"...等这笔交易完成 "
"...once we get this transaction."
"整天在床上缠绵 "
"Spending entire days in bed."
"噢,我多想要这样的未来 "
"Oh, how I want this for us."
好了
There.
干得好,班尼
Well done, Benny.
所以这些男人在骗女人的钱?
So these men are scamming women for money.
别傻了,这些男人多数
Don't be silly. Most of these men
骗的都是其他男人
are scamming other men.
孤独可不挑性别
Loneliness doesn't discriminate.
他们会上钩?这么说吧,
And they fall for it? Well, let's just say
我的激励政策里没有失败
I incentivize my workers not to fail.
挑一个
Pick one.
恶魔
The devil.
恶魔
El diablo.
你母亲说...
Your mother says...
在这里你必须小心选择信任对象
you have to be careful who you trust in here.
我不能信谁?
Who can't I trust?
我很乐意帮你找出答案
I'd be happy to help you discover who.
过犹不及
Ni tanto que queme al santo.
适可而止
Ni tanto que no lo alumbre.
我母亲常说这句话
My mother used to say that.
你可以信任你母亲...
You can trust your mother...
和我
and me.
我是拉蒙娜 我需要情报
It's Ramona. I need information.
我愿意付费购买♥♥
I'm willing to pay for it.
这里到底发生了什么?
What exactly happened here?
这些楼层有很多粗糙边缘
Well, there's a lot of rough edges on these floors.
离开前记得来找我
Hey, come see me before you leave.
你帮不了他
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表