剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
快看这个...
Okay, look, look, look,-look, look, look, look.
纳迪娅送的这个怎么样?
Oh, what do you think?-This is the one Nadia gave me.
太夸张?
What? Too much?
夸张爆了 这石头...
Way too much.-How much?-That rock is--
别碰... -这石头超大
Don't---That rock is huge.
知道 别摸
I know.-Don't touch it.
挺好看 但你要留着? -当然!
It's nice,-but you're gonna keep this?-Yes!
我不要蓝色的
No blue ones for me.
蓝色食用色素会让老鼠得脑癌
Blue food dye causes-brain cancer in rats.
还好我们不是老鼠
Good thing we're not rats.
妈 我能去洛杉矶吗? 我想见卡米拉
Hey, Mom, can I go to L.A.?-I, uh, want to visit Camila.
我也想送你去 但负担不起
Oh, I wish I could send you,-but I-I can't afford it.
在干嘛? 拯救我的大脑
What are you doing?-Saving my brain.
你可以卖♥♥掉脖子上的石头
You could sell that rock-around your neck.
我们就有足够的钱了
We'd have all the money-we need.
绝对不行 不行
Absolutely not.-No.
这是给你们存的大学基金 你和贾兹
This is for your college fund.-You and Jaz.
我才不在乎大学 就算要上...
I don't care about college.-Even if I did--
知道今天有什么好事吗?
You know what-you're gonna have today?
什么? -签证
What?--A visa.
我们都会有 这才值得兴奋
We'll all have, and that's-something to get excited about.
签证!签证!太棒了!
Visa! Visa!-Yes!
签证!签证!签证!
Fiona and Luca:-Visa! Visa! Visa! Visa!
妈... 别这样 别别别
Hey, Mom. Mom, Mom.-Mom, Mom, Mom, no.
歪了
It's crooked.
不 太耷拉了
No, that's too floppy.
按妈妈的方法弄
Do it like Mom did.
把这个环套进去就好了
Let me just get this loop-in here, and then it'll be good.
算了吧
Just forget it.
今天不想去上学
I don't want to-go to school today.
今天不想去工作
I don't want to-go to work today.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why?
这个...
Well...
你出生那天
When you were born,
我向你妈妈许过承诺
I made your mommy-a promise.
今天就是我兑现承诺的日子
And today is the day that I need-to make that promise happen.
所以我有点...
So I guess I'm...
害怕会让她失望
a little scared-that I might let her down.
你会怎么做?
What will you do?
我要将恐惧...
I'm gonna transform-my fear...
转化为力量
...into power.
我清楚各位面临的危险
I understand the dangers-all of you face.
贩毒集团战争 缉毒局突袭
Cartel wars,-DEA raids,
每天都在生死线上挣扎
every day-a battle to stay alive.
如果我告诉你们 能消除风险
What if I told you that-I could eliminate your risks
并将利润翻十倍?
and increase your profits-tenfold?
自从在哈佛求学时期
Ever since our days-at Harvard together,
我就在内华达沙漠中心
I've been acquiring-cheap land in the middle
收♥购♥廉价土地
of the Nevada desert.
最初只是直觉性投资
Now, I made those buys first-based on a hunch.
随后做了初步勘探
Then I had a preliminary survey.
现在拿到了岩芯样本报告
But now I have-a core sample report.
你们现在脚下的这片土地
And the land that-you're standing on right now
蕴藏着丰富的稀土矿藏
contains a deep deposit of rare earth metals.
预估净值...
Estimated net worth
130亿美元
Trece billones dólares.
130亿美元
$13 billion.
若将部分利润
If we divert a portion-of the profits
投入到露天采矿项目
into an open pit mining-operation,
各位都将获得超乎想象的
each one of you-will acquire generational
足以惠及子孙后代的财富
wealth beyond your dreams.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
我们将共同拥有拉斯维加斯
together we can own Vegas.
太棒了!
Hell yeah!
...成为拉斯维加斯之主!
...ser dueños de Las Vegas!
现在,让我理清楚,老板
Now, let me-get this straight, jefe.
你想让我们给辛卡拉比以往更多的钱?
You want us to pay more money to-Sin Cara than we already do?
是的,但换来更大的收益
Yeah, but in exchange-for greater gains.
这是零风险的干净钱
It's clean money-at no risk.
拒绝它你就是个傻子
You'd be a fool-to turn it down.
拉蒙娜怎么看待这个计划?
What does Ramona think-of this plan?
我确信不需要提醒你
I'm sure I don't-need to remind you
现在我才是辛卡拉的头儿
that I'm the head-of Sin Cara now.
不过,也许等你们和她谈过后
Still, perhaps we can gather-at a future date
我们可以改天再聚
after you've spoken-with her.
难搞的听众
Tough crowd.
不 他们缺乏远见
Nah.-They lack vision.
要来点辣花生吗?
Care for-some spicy peanuts?
...支持并捍卫宪法... -谢谢
...support and defend-the Constitution...-Thank you.
...和美国的法律
...and laws of America
对抗一切敌人
against all enemies,-foreign and domestic.
恭喜! -我们很快也会这样
Congratulations!-That's gonna be us soon.
说实话,你有鲁索探员当朋友很幸运
I won't lie. You're lucky to-have Agent Russo as a friend.
没有她的担♥保♥,你今天不可能坐在这里
Without her sponsorship, you-would not be sitting here today.
是的 我们非常感激她
Yeah.-We're very grateful for her.
我知道
I know.
我要问你一系列问题
I'm gonna ask you-a series of questions.
诚实回答很重要
It's important-you answer honestly.
你的全名是?
What's your full name?
托尼·钱特里亚·德·拉·罗萨
Thony Chantrea De La Rosa.
你何时进入美国的?
When did you enter-the U.S.?
两年前带着我儿子卢卡
Two years ago-with my son, Luca.
嗯,他当时病得很重,但现在好了
Um, he was very sick,-but he's better now.
你是如何进入美国的?
How did you enter the U.S.?
第一次是持旅游签证来的
Well, um, the first time-I came here on a tourist visa,
然后逾期停留了大约18年
and, um, I overstayed by---by like 18 years.
你的职业或研究领域是?
What is your job title-or field of study?
我的职业是清洁工
My job title is,-um, cleaning lady,
但我的专业是外科手术
but my field of study-is surgery.
我受过培训并持有
I'm trained and certified
马尼拉圣托马斯大学的认证
by the University of Santo Tomas-in Manila.
你现在在上学吗?
Are you in school now?
一年级
First grade.
我那一届毕业了
My class graduated.
现在还得考普通教育文凭
I still have to take-the GED.
被困在马尼拉时 学业有点落后了
I kinda fell behind-when I got stuck in Manila.
像你妈妈一样?
Like your mom?
和我妈一模一样
Exactly like my mom.
你长大后想做什么?
What do you want to be-when you grow up?
科学分♥析♥师和考古学家
A scientific analyst-and archaeologist.
你是否参与过任何犯罪活动?
Uh, have you ever been involved-in any criminal activities?
是的
Yes.
不 我是说,我在美国期间
No. I mean, I spent-my whole time here in America
一直躲避警♥察♥
hiding from the police.
你对未来有什么计划?
What are your plans-for the future?
搬去洛杉矶
Oh, moving-to Los Angeles.
结束后我要去吃冰淇淋
I'm going for ice cream-after this.
未来的计划?我怎么会知道?
My plans for the future.-I mean, how should I know?
我连今晚煮什么都不知道
I don't even know what-I'm gonna cook for tonight.
我喜欢你的领带
I like your tie.
等我拿到签证后
When I get my visa, um,
我会申请国际医学毕业生的
I'm gonna find a residency
住院医师职位
for international-medical graduates.
我的计划是重拾医生事业
And my plan is-to regain my career as a doctor
再次开始帮助人们
and start helping people-again.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在可以去吃冰淇淋了吗?
Can we go-for ice cream now?
可以,亲爱的 你跟菲阿姨去
Yes, my love.-You go with Tita Fi.
我要等鲁索来签申请表
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表