剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Mother...
圣乔治太太 她原谅了我爸爸
Mrs. St. George, she forgave my daddy,
至少表面上原谅了 她为人一向如此 她接纳了我
out loud at least, as she always does, and she took me in.
但我并不知道全情
But I don't know the full story.
金妮突然说出来 她从头到尾都知情
Jinny just let it out, and she's known this entire time.
她们都是从一开始就知情
They've all known this entire time.
可以说这是最糟糕的一点了
That's almost the worst part of it.
撒谎的部分 串通一气来骗我 他们所有人一起
The lying. The conspiring to lie. The whole lot of them.
所以你的出生不是...
So, your birth wasn't--
你的母亲和父亲不是...
Your mother and father weren't--
人们会对我指指点点 因为这是人之常情
And people will judge because that's just what they do.
但问题在于隐瞒
But it's the secrets.
在于隐瞒一辈子
It's the whole life's worth of them.
我记得在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥时 有个女孩
I remember there was this girl back in Saratoga,
她叫艾米菲尔乔德
and her name was Amy Fairchild,
她是私生女
and she was born out of wedlock,
所以 人们给她起各种绰号♥
and so the names that she got called.
但其实另一个原因是她的头发
But it was also partly because of her hair,
总是乱蓬蓬的 那也帮了倒忙
which was all over the place, and it wasn't helping her.
但是 每次说到她 人们总会摆出一种表情
But there was just this face that people pulled when her name was mentioned.
在宴会上 她只能坐在角落里
And at parties, she would sit at the side
没有人愿意靠近她
and there was a circle around her that no one would step into
因为大家都知道她人生的结局
because we all knew what her life would end up being.
她不会有正常的人生 怎么可能呢
And she would never be normal because how could she?
而这现在变成了...这变成了我的人生
And now that's just-- And now that's me.
我成了艾米菲尔乔德
I am Amy Fairchild,
而且有些日子 我不想用心整理我的头发
and some days I can't be bothered with my hair,
而有些日子则花好几个小时做头发
but other days, I can spend hours at it.
但每个人都不同 对吗
But we're just all different, aren't we?
真抱歉 我不该就...对...我...
I am so sorry. I shouldn't have just-- S-- I'm--
- 我不希望你觉得我... - 当然不会
- I didn't want you to feel that I was-- - Of course not.
没关系的
It's fine.
- 我们要不要... - 好的 天晚了
- Should we just-- - Yes, it's getting late.
我该走了 对 我想我们...
I should probably go. Yeah. I think we--
我们该回去了
I think we should.
西顿男爵已经睡了
Lord Seadown has gone to bed.
他让我来转告你 早餐时见
He asked me to tell you he'll see you at breakfast.
你有在练习你的舞步
You've been practicing your moves.
英国终于变成了我所期望的样子
Finally, England's what I hoped it would be.
我不想成为艾米菲尔乔德
I don't wanna be Amy Fairchild.
那就别成为她
Then don't.
但你有带梳子吧
Though you did bring a hairbrush, didn't you?
你的头发有点...
It's looking a little...
噢 楠
Oh, Nan.
至少现在你我都知道了 我真的很抱歉
We know together now, at least, and I am entirely sorry.
我的道歉没有打折扣 我全心全意地感到抱歉
I'm not just half sorry. I am fully sorry.
我很难过
I'm blue with it.
别难过
Don't be blue...
这种情绪与你的裙子不搭
it'll clash with your dress.
如果不是母亲 那是谁呢
Who was it if it wasn't Mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
No, really.
曾经有过一封信
There was a letter.
我当时在爸爸的书桌里找麦糖
I was looking in Daddy's desk for barley sugar,
但我只读了一些片段 没看到名字
but I just read bits of it. I didn't see a name.
写信人辱骂爸爸 还有...
Just insults for Daddy and...
用钱交换的安排
arrangements for the money that changed hands.
我是他们买♥♥来的
They bought me?
是的 母亲发现我在读信时 几乎要气炸了
Yeah, well, Mother near exploded when she found me looking at it.
楠 我是认真的 如果你告诉她 她会...
Nan, I mean it, if you talk to her, she'll--
- 真的 她会... - 我不会说的
- I mean, she'll-- - I won't.
这件事只有你知我知 说好了
Let's just close the box, all right? Yes?
不告诉任何人 一切都恢复如常
Just not tell a soul, and it'll be just like before.
噢 楠 真抱歉
Oh, Nan. I'm sorry.
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
早安
Morning.
远离家乡时 一切都不是真实的
Nothing's real when you're away from home.
我早就知道 我其实一开始就明白
I knew it. I knew it, is the awful truth.
婚礼前 我就怀疑我这一辈子
Before the wedding, I suspected I would spend the rest of my life
都要为了康琪塔而道歉
apologizing for Conchita,
我当时就该听从自己的直觉
and I should've listened to my gut.
我认为有的女人适合恋爱 有的女人适合当妻子
I think the fact is, there are women and there are wives.
纽约当然精彩绝伦 但那样的生活是逢场作戏
And New York was amazing, of course it was, but it was pretending.
就像现在这样 演戏 每天都要演戏
It was just like this is, pretending. Pretending every day.
回到现实生活 我认为母亲是对的
And in real life, I just think Mother's right.
康琪塔就是无法融入
Conchita just doesn't fit.
她永远都不会融入
And she never will.
但她令人上瘾
But she's like an addiction.
我一辈子都会爱着她 永远不会停止
And I'll love her my whole life. I'll never stop.
我怎么可能停止爱她 就像我不可能停止呼吸一样
I mean, how could I? Anymore than I could stop breathing.
楠 亲爱的
Nan, darling.
昨晚...
Last night...
我在跳舞时 你看到迪克的脸了吗
were you watching Dick's face as I was dancing?
他很爱看 对吗
He did love it, didn't he?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我不是那种需要他 注意到我戴了新手套的妻子
I'm not the kind of wife that needs him to notice my new gloves.
你当然不是
Of course not.
也不需要他坐在床边 充满爱意地看着我入睡
Or sit adoringly watching me sleep.
但我的确会看着我的宝宝入睡
But I do watch my baby as she sleeps.
天
God.
楠 自从她诞生后 我就一团糟
Nan, ever since she was born, I've been such a mess.
她需要我 可他们都不让我陪着她
You know, she needs me, and they won't even let me be with her.
而且我身上到处都疼 我只觉得...
And also, everything hurts, and I just feel so--
你和迪克聊过吗
Have you talked to Dick?
天...我希望他渴求我 而不是可怜我
Oh, Go-- I want him to desire me, not pity me.
更不是为我羞愧 这是最糟的
Certainly not the absolute worst, be ashamed of me.
要不是他们逼我 我绝不会去康沃尔的
I would have never gone to Cornwall if they hadn't made me.
我知道的 楠 好吗 我明白
I know, Nan. Okay? I know.
我只是需要一个新的计划 就这么简单
I just need a new plan, and that's that.
在此之前 我会戴上微笑的面具 不能让他知道他要击垮我了
Till then, I shall be all smiles. He mustn't see he's breaking me.
楠 你听我说
Listen, Nan,
当你开始寻找另一半 如果真有那么一天的话
when you start looking for someone, if that day ever comes,
试着去找一个不希望你演戏的人
try to find someone who doesn't want you to pretend.
一个我能信任 将秘密托付给他的人
Someone I can trust and tell my secrets to.
一个懂得聆听的人
Who listens.
一个知道我需要听什么话的人
And someone who understands what I need to hear.
亲爱的楠 我爱你
Darling Nan, I do love you,
但是我觉得你可能得降低你的期望值了
but I think you might have to lower your expectations.
稍微降低一点
Just a tiny bit.
嘿 我们能聊聊吗
Hey, can we talk?
真的 不要紧 没事的
Look, it's all right. It's fine.
是 但我想说的不...
No, but it's not what--
这件事无所谓的 真的
Listen, it doesn't matter. Really.
- 他当然会选择你 - 可是 他并没有选择我
- Of course he'd choose you. - He didn't, though.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我和他之间不会...
It's never gonna be anything more than--
听我说 已经结束了
Look, it's over.
- 出人意料得烂啊 - 还不赖
- That was shocking. - Not bad.
香槟时间到 已经上午11点了 我们等得够久了
Champagne. It's 11:00 a.m., we've waited long enough.
- 是的 - 很不错
- Yes, we have. - Well done.
喷出得早了
It went early!
迪克 你看到了吗
Did you see that, Dick?
是 恐怕我的丈夫不太懂如何满足我
Yeah, I'm afraid my husband doesn't know how to satisfy me
在我早上喝香槟这一点上
when it comes to my morning champagne.
圣乔治小姐
Miss St. George.
可以吗
May I?
圣乔治小姐 过去几周
I've enjoyed, Miss St. George,
我有幸与你增进了解
the opportunity of making your acquaintance these past weeks.
我已等待很久 希望遇见 一个让我考虑终身大事的人
I've long waited to meet someone who might put me in a marrying frame of mind.
你是否愿意...
Might you--
你是否愿意成为我的妻子
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表