剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
当然了 大家都会知晓 会有很多风言风语
Of course, everyone will know. They'll all be whispering.
- 是的 新年快乐 - 你能来 我真高兴
- Yes, happy New Year. - So glad you could come.
谢谢你 也祝你新年快乐
Thank you. Happy New Year to you too.
我无法直视他们 我无法直视任何一个人
I can't look at them. I can't look at anyone.
我的天啊 别看花♥园♥
For God's sake, don't glance into the garden.
- 什... - 四个小时啊
- Wha-- - Four hours.
才到午夜
Till midnight?
要等四个小时 我们才能请所有人离开而不显得无礼
Until it's acceptable for us to ask them all to leave.
你真的这么做了
Did you really?
我说的没错吧
Told you.
布里特西男爵和夫人
Lord and Lady Brightlingsea.
殿下 你能来 我们十分荣幸
Your Grace, we're so glad you could come.
谢谢你们邀请我们来这美丽的宅邸
Thank you for opening up your beautiful home.
祝你们新年快乐
And here's to a very happy New Year.
至少我们不是最丢脸的
Well, at least we're not the most ashamed here.
他父亲若地下有知 一定也无法忍♥受 娶了私生女
His father will be turning in his grave. Marrying an illegitimate.
他竟然仍打算娶她 难以置信
Can you believe he's still marrying her?
只能用爱来解释了
It can only be love.
或者是巫术
Or witchcraft.
也许她自己也怀了私生子
Maybe she's carrying a bastard of her own.
我得去找朋友们
I need to go find my friends.
(改编自伊迪斯沃顿的小说)
海盗
第一季第七集
- 你在这呢 - 失陪一下
- There you are. - Excuse me.
我都快不记得友善的面孔是什么样子了
I was starting to forget what a friendly face looked like.
我注意到你今天颇受冷落
I noticed you weren't getting the best welcome.
这感觉一定很陌生吧
Must feel a bit foreign.
本希望社交圈能以我为榜样 来对待楠的身世
I was hoping society might take my lead in their response to Nan's lineage.
看来不是每个人都这么大度啊
I'm afraid not everyone's so generous.
楠很幸运 她爱上了一个 心胸宽大 有善心的男人
Well, lucky Nan, to have fallen for a man so bighearted and charitable.
而且还坐拥庞大资源 可以无视她的秘密身世
And with the means to be able to disregard her secret.
我之所以可以无视 是因为我不在意 不是因为我能负担得起
I disregarded it because it doesn't matter to me. Not because I can afford to.
那是当然 如果从没遭遇财务困难 那这困难确实“可以无视”
Of course. Financial worries are irrelevant if you've never had any.
今晚没有邀请珍
No Jean this evening?
楠怎么样了 忙着躲避那些势利贵族吗
So, how is Nan? Hiding from all the high horses?
楠和朋友在一起
Nan's with her friends.
多谢你的关心 但我比你更了解我的未婚妻
Good of you to be concerned. But I know my fiancée better than you.
当然
Of course.
但有一点我了解:自卑感
Though I do know the weight of feeling inadequate.
另一个你完全不熟悉的感觉
Something else entirely unfamiliar to you.
女士们 帅哥们 大家好
Hello, ladies and beautiful men.
嗨
Hi!
欢迎来到我们的狂欢会
Welcome to our extravaganza.
- 大家新年快乐 - 干杯
- Happy New Year, everyone. - Cheers.
布里特西夫人还真是改头换面了
Well, Lady Brightlingsea sure changed.
其实 最令人开心的地方在于她并没有变
You know, the joy of it all is that she hasn't.
- 康琪塔 - 不
- Conchita! - No!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 宴会举办人 无法抗拒被我说服 也不是我的错啊
Girls, can I help it if the party organizers find me persuasive?
我总得为自己找找乐子
I have to take my pleasure where I can.
他们一定讨厌死这个了
Can you think of anything they'll hate more than this?
- 为之干杯吧 - 干杯
- Cheers to that. - Cheers.
- 是的 - 为之干杯
- Yes. - Cheers to that.
玩得可开心
Having fun?
人们待我就像被你好心收留的流浪狗
I am being treated like a stray dog who you were kind enough to adopt.
从今以后 他们只会记得 我是父亲的家门耻辱
All I'll ever be from now on is my father's shame.
绝对不会的 一周后 你就是庭塔格尔公爵夫人了
Not at all. In a week, you'll be the Duchess of Tintagel
拥有正统的身份 所有人都会尊重你
and have all the legitimacy and respect you could wish for.
不 拥有正统身份和尊重的人是你 我希望自己也能拥有
No, your legitimacy and respect. I'd like some of my own.
尊重是要赢得的
Well, respect has to be earned.
我一辈子挣扎着努力 去成为人们所期待看到的我
I've worked desperately my whole life to be the person people want me to be.
我对那些闲言闲语当然不陌生了
I'm used to the whispering, of course.
只是最近 这些闲言闲语才变成...
It's just until recently, the whispers were...
钦佩
Admiring?
很抱歉我毁了你的名声啊
Well, I'm sorry if I've ruined your reputation.
我在圣诞节不是清楚表明我爱你了吗
Didn't I make it abundantly clear at Christmas that I love you?
我选择与你共同承受你的负担
And that I've chosen to share your burden?
所以这就是你眼中的我 一个负担
So that's how you see me? A burden.
你这是故意曲解
You're deliberately misunderstanding.
你为什么不更心怀感恩一点
Why aren't you more grateful?
楠 你忘了 你在圣诞节 揭开自己的秘密那刻起
Nan, you're forgetting that the minute you revealed your secret at Christmas,
- 我立即就无视它了 - 我要怎么感恩戴德啊
- I immediately overlooked it. - Well, how can I ever thank you?
他们怎么把家里弄成 这副模样 像马戏团似的
What have they done to the house? It looks like a circus.
康琪塔再次让我父母蒙羞
Conchita has once again managed to embarrass my parents.
金妮
Jinny?
亲爱的 不必紧张
Darling, no need to be nervous.
我猜人们不会对我们热情相迎
I don't expect we'll get a very warm welcome.
我们可以温暖彼此
Well, we can keep each other warm.
我永远陪伴在你身边 我有资格吗
And you'll always have me. Will I do?
你太有资格了
You'll do very nicely.
你一定是美国人之一吧
I believe you're one of the Americans.
我是最早来的那个美国人
I'm the original American.
你能建议你朋友换个地方哭吗
Well, could you advise your friend to find somewhere
别在浴室里哭
other than the bathroom for crying?
人们都开始排队等待了
She's causing a queue.
谢谢告知 失陪一下
Thank you. Excuse me.
楠 开门
Nan, open up.
你在里面吗 楠
Are you in there? Nan?
楠
Nan?
嘿
Hey.
宝贝
Darling.
我觉得自己好傻 他们当然会说我闲话
I just feel idiotic. Of course, they're all gonna judge me.
他们不只是说我闲话 而且也对提奥指指点点
And they're not just judging me. They're judging Theo.
我们没有
Well, we're not.
你的想法是对的
You've got the right idea.
好了 楠 我们就待在这浴缸里 直到你心情变好为止
Okay, Nan, we're not getting out of this tub until you feel better.
我无数次想告诉你我生母的事
I tried to tell you about my mother a hundred times.
我以为在圣诞节公之于众会终结这整件事
And I thought everyone finding out at Christmas would be the end of all this.
我想是我们都忙于担心婚事 以至于渐行渐远了
I suppose we've been so busy worrying about husbands we've drifted far apart.
我们也没那么远啦
We're not that far apart.
不...
Nope.
楠 永远不会 我们绝对不可能疏远
Nan. No, never. Never properly apart.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
有人在用盥洗室
We are busy using the lavatory.
噢 金妮
Oh, Jinny.
楠
Nan.
她怎么样了
How is she?
再好不过
Perfect.
嗨 我好想你
Hello. I've missed you.
真开心她们回来了
I'm glad they're back.
你觉得爸妈曾这样给我们挠痒痒吗
Do you think Mother and Father ever tickled us like this?
我不知道
I don't know.
无法想象他们这么做
Can't imagine it.
我过去有时会假装 泰斯瓦力老师是我们真正的母亲
I sometimes used to pretend Miss Testvalley was our real mother.
装起来不难 她做了所有母亲应该做的事
It wasn't hard. She did all the things a mother should.
母亲从来没有那样对我们
We never had that, had we?
也许这是我们如此依赖她的原因
Perhaps that's why we clung to her so.
- 尤其是你 - 这不...
- You the most. - That's not...
我当时觉得很迷茫
I found it all very confusing at the time.
不知道你是不是也有同感
And I wonder if you did too.
你那时很小 还是个男孩
You were very young. Just a boy really.
那么多个早上 发现你没有在自己的床上过夜
All those mornings when your bed hadn't been slept in.
来寻找我不是你的职责 霍诺利雅
It wasn't your job to come looking for me, Honoria.
没事的...
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
我总是想起那个玩捉迷藏的夏天
I often think about that summer playing hide-and-seek.
你总是故意露出马脚 记得吗
You always used to give yourself away. Do you remember?
知道我靠近了 你就忍♥不住笑
You'd get the giggles the minute you knew I was near.
但她来了之后 你就再也不想玩了
But then she came, and you stopped wanting to play.
我觉得再也没见过你笑了 直到你遇见康琪塔
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表