剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Might you agree to be my wife?
- 你是认真的吗 - 我非常认真
- Do you mean it? - I mean it entirely.
- 那么 我愿意 - 真的
- Then yes. - Yes?
我愿意 我很愿意
I agree. I quite agree.
不要紧的
It's fine.
母亲在的时候 你会再向我求一次婚 对吗
You will ask me again when Mother's nearby to hear, won't you?
楠
Nan.
恭喜
Congratulations.
没想到吧
Surprise.
楠 我要结婚了
Nan, I'm getting married!
- 康琪塔 - 恭喜
- Conchita. - Congratulations!
- 我们要成为妯娌啦 - 天啊
- We're gonna be wives. - Oh, my God.
金妮
Jinny.
经历了昨晚的蠢事 你又恢复了原来的样子 我真高兴
I am so glad that you are back to yourself after last night's silliness.
是 回归正常的我
Yeah. Back to normal.
- 你能相信吗 - 很好
- Can you believe it? - Good.
我就说...
I told you...
香槟
Champagne.
我要有弟妹了 金妮和我要变成妯娌了
And I'll have a sister-in-law. Jinny and I will be sisters.
- 希望你不会认为... - 你确定...
- I hope you don't think-- - Are you sure you--
恭喜你 金妮
Congratulations, Jinny.
对方可是一位男爵啊
A lord.
- 很抱歉我... - 不...
- I'm sorry that I-- - No...
我很抱歉
I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你听我说
But listen.
其实 我不知道西顿是否...
After everything, I wonder if Seadown--
我是说 不知道...
I mean, I wonder if--
你是否想象过嫁给他后 生活会是怎么样的
When you're imagining how it might be to be married to him.
我嫁给他后会向你报告的
Well, I shall marry him and report back.
好吧
Right.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你真的确定
You're really sure?
- 昨晚什么都没发生 - 什么都没发生
- Nothing happened last night. - Nothing happened.
你是这么说的
That's what you said.
我只是...
I just--
我很不希望你感到失望
I would so hate for you to be disappointed.
别毁了我的好心情 丽兹
Don't spoil it for me, Lizzy.
这么久以来 通常是楠杞人忧天
After all this time, it's usually Nan overshadowing things,
但她其实很支持我
but she's been quite wonderful, in fact.
你就不能为我高兴吗
Can't you just be pleased for me?
至少在今天
At least for today?
提奥
Theo.
你好
Hello there.
你好 你在这里做什么
Hello. What are you doing here?
这还真不是我的作风
This is very unlike me indeed.
我从康沃尔一路追踪你来到这里
I tracked you down all the way from Cornwall.
- 到门口等我 - 好的
- Meet me at the gate. - Okay.
先生 女士 你们务必来一趟
Sir, madam, you have to come.
庭塔格尔公爵的马车在车道上
The Duke of Tintagel's carriage is on the drive.
公爵 他来这里做什么
The Duke? What's he doing here?
可怜的金妮
Poor Jinny.
她刚订婚 他就出现了
He turns up just as she's off the shelf.
- 快 我们去看看 - 走吧
- Quick, let's go. - Let's go.
公爵为什么要来鲁尼米德
Why would the Duke be coming to Runnymede?
楠在哪
Where's Nan?
- 天啊 - 走吧 康琪塔
- Oh, my God. - Come on, Conchita.
- 你最近还好吗 - 很好 好多了
- How are you, actually? - I'm well. Much better now.
- 我一开始找不到你 - 是
- I struggled to find you at first. - Yes.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
就在那边
Just there.
参加我朋友这个不会结束的宴会
At my friend's endless party.
如果你的朋友们此刻在这里
And if they were here with us now, your friends,
你会说我是谁
who would you tell them I was?
只是我的一个喜欢 在树篱附近鬼鬼祟祟的艺术家朋友
Well, just an artist friend of mine who likes skulking round hedges.
你有权报♥警♥逮捕我的
You'd be within your rights to have me arrested.
可能吧 但我...
Perhaps, but I am--
我见到你实在太开心了
I'm impossibly pleased to see you.
所以我们先散散步
So, let's just go for a walk first,
然后我再考虑报♥警♥
and then maybe I'll call the authorities afterwards.
楠 我必须...拜托...
Nan, I need to-- Please--
你之前说希望能永远留在康沃尔
You said you wished you could stay in Cornwall forever.
是的
I did.
- 你对大惊小怪没兴趣 - 一点也没
- And you're not interested in fuss? - Not one bit.
我认为这很罕见
Which is very unusual, I find.
我认识的女孩通常 不会如此自在 热忱地思考或表达
Girls I generally meet don't think or talk so freely or so passionately.
她们也会介意我只是个艺术家
And they wouldn't care for me being just an artist.
- 尤其还画得不好 - 你是个优秀的艺术家
- Particularly a bad one. - You're a wonderful artist.
事实上 我...
The fact is, I--
我必须赶在大家出现 毁了这一切之前说出口
I must speak, before everyone comes and it's all ruined.
我可以假装自己今天只是路过
I could pretend I was just passing today
或是对这里的花♥园♥突然感兴趣
or had some kind of garden fascination.
但事实上 我天一亮就从庭塔格尔出发
But the truth is, I set off from Tintagel at first light
此行只有一个目的
with a quite deliberate intention.
当然了 这很荒谬
This is ridiculous, of course.
我想为我的冒昧道歉
And I apologize, the speed of it and everything.
但我必须这么做
But I have to.
我不得不说出来
It feels essential.
我认为你超凡脱俗 真的
I think you're extraordinary. Truly.
那天在海滩上我们俩有火花
And on the beach, the two of us had this--
我觉得也许你也感受到了
Well, it felt perhaps like you felt it too.
也许吧
Maybe.
如果我们说好了 我们可以一辈子在海里游泳
And if we agreed that we might always swim in the sea,
远离人生的无谓
hiding from life's nonsense,
不在乎世人的想法
not caring what anyone else thinks...
你是否愿意成为我的妻子
Might you do me the honor of being my wife?
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表