剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
It's in Nan, and it's in you. My girls.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 你不懂 楠 你不懂 - 什么
- You don't get it, Nan. You don't get it. - What?
这里和纽约没什么不同 他们不过是换个原因讨厌我们
It's no different from New York. Here, they just hate us for a different reason.
- 而我有责任引人注意 - 但你被注意到了
- And it's my job to be noticed. - But you were noticed.
- 舞会上 大家都说... - 我几乎毫无进展
- Everyone in there was saying-- - I made the tiniest bit of progress.
而与此同时 你却迷倒了这里所有人
Meanwhile, you're being fascinating all over the place,
总能想到有趣或诙谐的话
thinking of something funny or smart to say,
总能找到男人舔你手指上的蛋糕
or having men lick cake from your fingers.
- 不是“总有” 就那一个 - 楠 我不是开玩笑
- It wasn't men, it was one man. - This isn't a joke, Nan.
这是我的人生 不是儿戏
This is my whole life. It matters.
母亲永远支持你 把你摆在我前面
Mother is forever standing up for you and putting you ahead of me.
当我说自己做某件事做得不错 她会说“楠也是”
When I say that I'm doing a good job, she says, "Well, so is Nan."
但你根本不该是重心
And, you know, it shouldn't be about you.
你从一开始就不该是重心 因为你不是她的女儿 楠
It shouldn't ever be about you, 'cause you're not her daughter, Nan.
什么
What?
我不该说出来的
I shouldn't have said that.
说什么 你刚说什么
Said what? What did you just say?
- 不 楠 - 你刚说什么
- No, Nan. - What did you just say?
他们隐瞒这件事 不是我的错
It's not my fault they kept it a secret.
我那时还小
I was only a little girl.
- 你知道爸爸是怎样的 那... - 什么秘密
- You know what Daddy's like. It was-- - Kept what secret?
和爸爸的搞风流韵事的其中一位有了...
One of Daddy's dalliances had...
母亲不想家丑外扬
Mother wanted to avoid a scandal.
当年没有人知道 现在依然是
Nobody knew, and nobody knows.
楠 我真的不该告诉你 对不起
Nan, I really shouldn't have told you that. I'm sorry.
请别告诉母亲说我透露了这件事
Please don't tell Mother that I told you.
- 求求你 楠 - 你们俩在这呢
- Please, Nan. - There you both are.
安娜贝尔 我们大老远来这
Now, Annabel, we have come all this way,
看起来你确实会惹人分心
and it does seem that you are something of a distraction.
所以泰斯瓦力老师好心地提出 明天一大早
So Miss Testvalley has kindly offered that, tomorrow at first light,
- 只是一两周... - 过几天早睡的生活 楠
- just for a week or two-- - Some early nights, Nan.
我们谈过那个城♥堡♥ 康沃尔海边清新的空气
The castles we've talked of. The fresh sea air in Cornwall.
霍普利男爵夫人说珍在舞会上等你来着
Lady Hopeleigh says Jean waited for you at the ball.
她有等待的自♥由♥
She's free to wait.
提奥 你有做什么的自♥由♥呢
And what are you free to do, Theo?
不被打扰的自♥由♥ 母亲
To be left alone, Mother,
直到遇见一个不知道公爵是什么的女孩
till I meet a girl who doesn't know what a duke is.
我想不出世上哪里能找到这样的女孩
I can't think where one would find such a being.
我受够了被当作野生动物猎捕
I'm sick of being tracked like a wild animal.
我去散散步
I think I'll stretch my legs.
楠
Nan?
楠
Nan!
你联络过银行吗
Did you talk to the bank?
比我想的更严重
It's worse than I thought.
你跟那个美国女孩的进展如何
How did it go with the American girl?
是 我见到她了...
Yes, I saw her...
我相信一切都按计划进行中
and I believe it's all going to plan.
那你就需要这个
Then you'll be needing this.
你母亲的
Your mother's.
老天爷啊
Oh, for heaven's sake,
世世代代的英国女人们都能 安安静静地生孩子
English women have been getting on with the job for generations
而不会这样大吵大闹
with no need for any silly fuss.
- 宝宝要来了 - 好的
- Baby's coming. - Okay.
用力 做得很好
Big push. Good girl.
我不知道有人...
I didn't know anyone was...
我让你受惊了 我...
I startled you, I--
要是我知道有人在 那我...
If I'd known there was somebody else, I...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
看来不是我的衣服
Not mine, I see.
对 那会...
No. They would be--
- 穿起来颇为... - 有束缚感
- They would be rather... - Restrictive?
- 是的 - 是
- Yes. - Yes.
你是艺术家
You're an artist?
- 我画画 - 真的
- I paint. - Really?
我刚才...
I was just...
我刚才在看天光
I was just looking at the light.
是不是很...
Isn't it just...
我想不到比这更合适的作画地点了
I can't think of a better place to paint,
虽然我这辈子都没摸过画笔
though I've barely held a brush in my life.
在海滩上 人人都会变成艺术家
Well, the beach makes artists of us all.
是的 不只是海滩 悬崖也是
Oh, yeah. Well, not just the beach. I mean, the cliffs.
还有城♥堡♥ 你近距离看过城♥堡♥吗
And the castle. Have you seen the castle up close?
精美绝伦
It's extraordinary.
我想也是
So I believe.
- 总之 我... - 那么...
- Anyway, I-- - Anyway--
- 我应该... - 是
- I should... - Yes.
我叫楠
I'm Nan.
提奥
Theo.
- 提奥 - 提奥
- Theo? - Theo.
可以吗
May I?
天啊 只是个错误
Oh, God. It's just a mistake.
这是...
It's a--
- 我... - 是一只鸟
- Well, I-- - It's a bird.
- 这... - 很美
- Well, it-- - It's beautiful.
看起来像是...
Well, it looks like a...
- 青蛙什么的 - 不
- frog or something. - No.
画得一塌糊涂 所以我重开了一张
It's hopeless, so I've started again...
算是吧
kind of.
想象一下完成后可能的样子
Well, imagine what it might become.
抱歉 我觉得这很难得
I'm sorry. It's rare, I believe,
能和一个素不相识的人 这么轻松愉快地交谈
to be able to talk so freely with a person you know so little.
你这么想 不知为何 我觉得这让交谈更简单
Do you think so? I think it's easier somehow.
也许我们可以...
Perhaps we might--
我常来这里来画画或游泳
I'm often down here to paint or swim.
不 我们怕是要回纽约了
No, I'm afraid we're going home to New York.
那真可惜
Well, that's a great shame.
祝你的“青蛙鸟”画作顺利完成
Good luck with your frog-birds?
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表