剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
- she isn't always graceful. - God, no. She's--
她总是笨手笨脚
I mean, she's all over the place.
- 对 - 但你见过她骑马吗
- Yeah. - But did you see her on a horse?
每次我转头 她总是在笑 思考 出人意表
She's wherever I turn, somehow, laughing, thinking, surprising me.
让我不断追逐
Making me catch my breath.
她太出色了
I mean, she's entirely remarkable.
你也认识她
Well, you've met her.
并不熟
Barely.
不过 我听说 你大概在相识三分钟后就求婚了
Though, I heard you proposed after about three minutes.
两分钟都太多了
And it could easily have been two.
我只是...
I just...
结婚
Marriage.
你只是要确定该了解的都了解了
Just be sure you know all there is to know.
- 我的裙子好紧 - 你看起来美极了
- My dress is so tight. - You look absolutely beautiful.
- 你也是 - 我知道 但没有人在看我
- So do you. - I know. But nobody's looking at me.
- 我在做什么 - 什么
- What am I doing? - What?
我在所有人面前演戏
I am pretending to everyone.
谁在乎他们呢
Who cares about everyone?
楠 你喜欢他吗
Nan, do you like him?
我觉得我喜欢
I think so.
是的
Yes.
- 楠 - 金妮在哪
- Nan. - Where's Jinny?
楠...你听我说
Nan, listen. Nan.
安娜贝尔
Annabel!
今晚的重点不是金妮或康琪塔
Tonight's not about Jinny or Conchita.
而是你
It's about you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
你可以决定自己爱这一切的 这毫无问题
It's absolutely fine to decide you completely love it.
感觉自己特别是可以的
You're allowed to feel special.
也许这是你的命呢
Maybe you were born for this.
好吗
Okay?
安娜贝尔圣乔治小姐
Miss Annabel St. George.
- 美国人 - 是的
- American. - Yes.
但除此之外 人很可爱
But just lovely despite that.
完美的公爵夫人
The perfect duchess.
天啊 我们已经等得够久了
And my goodness, we've waited long enough.
你真美 你讨厌这些吗
You're beautiful. Do you loathe it?
讨厌自己的美
Being beautiful?
但我猜你已经习以为常了
But I expect that feels old hat.
不 你讨厌这个场合吗
No. Do you loathe all this?
我还不确定 你呢
I don't know yet. Do you?
今晚不会 这还是头一遭
Not tonight. Which is a novelty.
似乎一切都因为你而大大改善了
Everything, it seems, is immeasurably improved by you.
感谢老天 总算有个我不憎恶的人了
Thank heavens, someone I don't despise.
- 不跳舞 - 我在等你
- Not dancing? - I was waiting for you.
和你母亲真像
So like your mother.
- 如果她今晚在 一定会跳的 - 会吗
- She would've danced tonight. - Wouldn't she?
好奇你的看法
Well, what's the verdict?
我认为楠会让所有人惊讶
I believe Nan will surprise us all.
一切都在改变 对吗
Everything's changing, isn't it?
是的
Yes. It is.
老天 我们去喝一杯吧
For God's sake, let's have a drink.
你这一生最奇怪的一晚
Strangest night of your life?
绝对的 而且你的举止如此 合乎礼仪 只是其中一个原因
Easily. And only partly because you're being so well-behaved.
我是这里最乏味的人 竞争对手也很强
I'm the most tedious person here. It's a stiff competition.
我对那姑娘说“喝茶吗 ”
I mean, I said to the girl, "Tea?"
我对这些新式午后餐没兴趣
I'm not interested in these newfangled intermediate meals.
人们为什么不能在午餐时吃饱 晚餐前就不用吃了
Why can't people eat enough at luncheon to last them until dinner?
真荒谬
It's ridiculous.
天啊 一切对金妮来说都轻而易举
God, everything is so easy for Jinny.
你们俩都是
For both of you.
楠 你是不是真的可能 实现公爵夫人的美梦
Nan, is it actually gonna turn out you get the dream?
因为那也太有你的风格了
'Cause that would be just like you.
你母亲在笑吗 她真的在笑
Is your mother laughing? She's actually laughing.
下一秒她们就要开始帮彼此梳辫子了
Next minute they're gonna be braiding each other's hair.
别折磨自己了
Don't torture yourself.
- 金妮不一样 仅此而已 - 是 和孔雀相比的话 没错
- Jinny's different, that's all. - Yes. Different from a peacock, sure.
有哪种鸟名叫“两面三刀者”吗
Is there a bird that's called a backstabber?
如果有 那它们也不在英国
If there is, they don't live in England.
那它们可真幸运
How very fortunate for them.
我的意思只是她不同于...
Well, I just mean she's different fro--
- 不同于... - 我吗
- from-- - Me?
你总算看出来了呀
You worked it out, haven't you?
是个人都看得出来
Anyone can see that.
当然了 金妮和你们是“同类人”
Of course, Jinny's just the same as all of you.
但是...不 我不是那个意思...
But-- No, I didn't mean...
有早餐
There you have the breakfast.
有晚餐 没有11点餐 绝对没有...
And dinner, then there's no elevenses, no, no.
- 然后 晚餐时... - 打断一下
- And then at dinner... - Excuse me.
大概7...
...about seven-seven--
我是不是永远都不够好
Will I ever be good enough?
我试过做自己 也试过假装成另一个人
I've tried being me, and I've tried being someone else.
我的尝试有意义吗
Is there any point in me trying at all?
- 康琪塔 请别高声说话 - 我没有高声说话
- Conchita, don't raise your voice. Please. - My voice isn't raised.
这还是第一次
That's a first.
金妮有什么好的
What is it about Jinny?
她的金发 白皮肤 你们这么快就接纳了
What, with her blonde hair and pale skin you've accepted so quickly?
你们所有人
All of you.
还真是张口就来
That would be very easy, I'm sure.
不 谢了 我们不接受这种指控
No, thank you. We're not accepting those accusations.
- 也许你是以这种角度思考... - 每一天
- Perhaps you might think in those terms... - Every day.
很可惜 我们并不是这样 我们并不在乎
I'm afraid we simply don't. We're oblivious.
你们真幸运啊
Lucky you.
康琪塔 如果你想知道自己 该如何行事 你的角色很明确
Conchita, if you're asking who to be here, your role is clear.
一个健康孩子的母亲
Mother to a child who's healthy,
一个富裕男人的女儿
daughter to a man who's wealthy.
恢复聒噪狂野了
Stormy seas are back, then?
- 我们应该... - 不
Ought we to-- No.
当我们奖励孩子们的坏行为
When we reward bad behavior in children,
就会拿走他们成长的动力
we remove any incentive for them to grow up.
康琪塔
Conchita!
看起来很糟 对吗
Looks awful, doesn't it?
丑陋无比
Hideous.
你一整晚都在游离
You've been on the fringes all night.
- 我希望你玩得开心 - 不
- I want you to have fun. - No.
来
Come on.
你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
在鲁尼米德的时候
At Runnymede.
我能理解原因 但我...
Well, I can understand why, but I...
你怎能离开呢
but how could you?
我对你说了那么重要的事
After I told you something that was so important to me.
那么关键的信息
Something that was so essential.
我以为你是一个能倾诉的人
I thought that you were a person I could talk to.
其实 我是害怕了
In fact, I was a scared person.
好吧 既然这个信息 令人震惊 你无法忍♥受我的丑闻
Well, if it was so shocking, and you couldn't endure my shame...
那就拯救提奥吧
save Theo.
你必须这么做
You must, of course.
告诉他
Tell him.
你为什么不说
Why wouldn't you?
理查德在哪 康琪塔出事了
Where's Richard? It's Conchita.
康琪塔
Conchita!
这是她故意的 康琪塔不会迷路
This is just what she wants. Conchita doesn't get lost.
- 康琪塔 - 她是朝悬崖去了吗
- Conchita! - Was she heading for the cliffs?
- 她只是想引人注意 - 可是 楠 我是她的丈夫
- She's just doing it for attention. - But, Nan, I'm her husband.
我的职责是关注她
So it's my job to give it to her.
康琪塔
Conchita!
让他去吧
Just let him be.
她永远都不会有事 她就是这样的
She's always fine. This is just what she does.
康琪塔
Conchita!
我本可以去睡觉 我...
I could have just gone to bed. I--
其实 我差点就去了
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表