剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
送给你在明天的大婚日佩戴
For tomorrow. Your wedding day.
真精美
It's exquisite.
要是你认为我送你 是为了强调明天这个日子的重要性
If you think I'm giving it to you to underline the sense of occasion
和其所赋有的历史意义 并同时震慑一下你
and history tomorrow represents, whilst also intimidating you,
那么 你想得完全没错
you're entirely correct.
你的意思已经很明确了
Well, the point has been clearly underlined.
今晚的重点是提奥
Theo is the main event tonight.
你可以安静地站在他身边
You can stand silently by his side.
当然了 这就是你的职责
Which is the job, of course.
可以微笑 挥手
To smile, to wave, perhaps.
用你的出席 来为这场奇怪的农产品表彰会添彩
To bestow your presence on the odd agricultural prize-giving.
但是从今以后的任何决定 即使是会影响你们二人的决定
But decisions, even those which affect you both,
都轮不到你来做
from now on, aren't yours to make.
楠 我不是大反派
I'm not a monster, Nan.
我们初识时 我很喜欢你
I liked you very much when we met.
但你对我们说了谎
But you lied to us.
你在圣诞节的闹剧
Your display at Christmas,
你总是决心要表达意见 即使没有人请你开口
your determination to speak when your opinion has not been asked.
- 还有你怂恿提奥去违背... - 我没有怂恿提奥做任何事
- And your urging of Theo to disrespect-- - I haven't urged Theo to do anything.
我和他父亲辛苦一辈子去维护家族名誉
His father and I worked hard for the family reputation.
我并不是要...
And I am not trying--
提奥多坚持不会放弃你们的婚约
Theodore insists he won't reconsider the marriage.
所以 明天我们将举办 本社交季最受瞩目的婚礼
So, tomorrow, we host the wedding of the season,
也许是这十年最受瞩目的
perhaps the decade.
如果你现在改变主意
If you were to change your mind now,
尤其考虑到你的身世人尽皆知
particularly now your background is so well-known,
提奥会成为笑柄
Theo would be a laughingstock.
如果我诚实忠心 光明磊落的儿子成为了笑柄
And for my honest, loyal, openhearted son to be a laughingstock
我会伤透心的
would break my heart.
但如果这事发生在庭塔格尔公爵身上
But for it to happen to the Duke of Tintagel,
会损害他余生的前途
would undermine his position for the rest of his life.
新娘临近大喜日感到焦虑不安 这一点也不罕见
An anxious bride is far from a new phenomenon.
我给你机会 让你在圣诞节离开 但你拒绝了
I gave you the opportunity to leave on Christmas Day, and you refused.
所以 现在
So, now,
你必须克服婚礼前的各种紧张情绪
you must work through those pre-wedding nerves,
戴上王冠 昂首陪在他身旁
wear the tiara and stand tall by his side.
拿出公爵夫人的样子
Like a duchess.
(改编自伊迪斯沃顿的小说)
海盗
第一季第八集[季终]
女士 你先
After you, my lady.
楠
Nan.
- 嘴张大点 - 噢 来嘛...
- Open wide. - Oh, come on! Come on!
楠...
Nan! Nan! Nan! Nan!
好的 我的天啊
Yes! Oh, my gosh.
好疼啊
That really hurt.
明天 眼前这一切就都属于你了
Tomorrow, it'll all be yours.
我们不应该再避开彼此了
We ought to stop avoiding each other.
现在的情况
This.
今晚
Tonight.
这一点都不像是大婚日前一晚该有的感觉
None of it feels the way the night before your wedding is supposed to feel.
我觉得关于婚礼 有许多无稽之谈
Well, I think that there's a lot of nonsense talked about weddings.
- 你要怎么... - 你爱着盖伊吗
- And how you're supposed to-- - Are you in love with Guy?
不爱
No.
你仍想嫁给我吗
Do you still want to marry me?
你明天将要回答这个问题
You will be asked that question tomorrow.
我们在公开场合已经演得够多了
You and I have put on enough public performances.
楠 我爱你
And, Nan, I love you.
但是 明天 我无法在教堂里满满宾客 和全世界的瞩目下 等待你的回答
But I won't wait here tomorrow with a packed church and the world watching.
如果你不确定的话
Not if you're not sure.
所以明天一早 请先让我知道你的决定
So, first thing in the morning, let me know your decision.
明天 我将看到自己的儿子成婚
Tomorrow I shall watch my son marry.
所以我将退下来 不再拥有 “庭塔格尔公爵夫人”的头衔
So, I shall step aside and no longer be the Duchess of Tintagel.
当然了 接受新的头衔 我可是经历了一番挣扎
I struggle to accept my new title, of course,
毕竟我已经习惯了 “老公爵夫人”指的是我年老的婆婆
as surely the Dowager Duchess is my elderly mother-in-law.
但我以一颗自豪的心接受新的角色
But I accept the new role with pride,
因为那意味着 我的儿子已完成他生来该承担的角色
because it means my son has fulfilled the role he was born for.
现在有请公爵
Now, may I present the Duke.
男爵们 女士们 先生们 多谢各位光临
My lords, ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming.
也感谢我的母亲
And to my mother
同意与人共享 “我人生中最重要女人”这一头衔
for agreeing to share the title of Most Important Woman In My Life.
但是 到了明天...
But tomorrow...
天啊
Wow.
抱歉
Sorry.
借过一下 真抱歉
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
借过一下 对不起 真抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry, I'm so sorry.
明天 庭塔格尔府将迎来新的时代
Tomorrow Tintagel welcomes a new era.
这位是
And I welcome the woman
我非常希望能与之共度一生的女人
with whom I very much hope to spend the rest of my days.
我们都已见识过她的力量 勇气和韧性
Whose strength, courage and resilience we've already seen.
但是我毫不怀疑
But who, I have no doubt,
她很快也会展现 自己的承诺 忠诚和服务他人的心
will soon demonstrate her commitment, loyalty and willingness to serve.
新的庭塔格尔公爵夫人
The new Duchess of Tintagel,
她一如上一位公爵夫人 陪伴我身旁
by my side, just as the last has been.
有您的信 马拉博男爵夫人
Letter for you, Lady Marable.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 我可以留在这里 直到你离开的
You know, I can just stay in here until you leave.
我不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
楠 我是想要...
Nan, I wanted t--
我真的不想听你道歉
I really don't wanna hear you say sorry.
我为你开心
I'm happy for you.
提奥是一位绅士 他会照顾好你的
Theo is a gentleman, and he'll look after you.
我不需要别人的照顾
Well, I don't need looking after.
每个人都需要 有时候需要
Well, we all do. Sometimes.
金妮 我知道你的世界一定寒冷且寂寞
Jinny, I'm sure it's cold and lonely in your world.
你只会为自己着想 别的都不管
All you ever do is look after yourself, and that's the end of it.
自从我们下船后 你满心想的都是找到一位丈夫
The moment we got off that boat, all you ever wanted was to find a man.
找到之后 你就变成了另一个人
And the moment you did, you became a completely new person.
你完全换了一张脸 我都不想看
Your whole face has changed. And I can't bear to look at it.
我们要去苏格兰了 去那里定居
We're going to Scotland, for good.
明天婚礼一结束就走 马车已经准备好了
Tomorrow, as soon as the wedding's over. The carriage is all packed.
去苏格兰会有什么不同吗
And what difference will Scotland make?
你已经离我很远了
You're already so far away.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
琪塔
Chita.
我刚去看了看明妮 她正睡呢 双手这样摆在头上
I looked in on Minnie and she was sleeping with her hands like this.
我真爱她
I love her so much.
她还在那里吧 那个宝宝
Still there, is she? The baby.
她的名字叫明妮 我刚去看了她
Her name's Minnie. And I was checking on her.
最好让宝宝睡觉或尽情哭完
Babies are best left to either sleep or cry it out.
大人呢
What about adults?
霍诺利雅 想一起和我们喝一杯吗
Honoria, would you like to join us for a drink?
霍诺利雅站着 观察房♥间 就挺好的 谢谢了
Honoria is happy to stand and take in the room, thank you.
她不喜欢吸引注意力
She doesn't believe in drawing attention to herself.
不好意思 可以让霍诺利雅自己回答吗
I'm sorry. Might Honoria speak for herself?
也麻烦你克制一下自己 别总是给康琪塔找不开心
And might you perhaps resist making Conchita feel uncomfortable?
你妻子要学的东西还多 包括我们国家如何能够
Your wife has a great deal to learn about our ability in this country
- 昂首挺胸 不惧... - 昂首挺胸
- to stand upright in the face of-- - Upright?
我可从没昂首挺胸过
I may never have stood upright,
除了去年夏天和康琪塔在纽约的那几个月
except for a few months last summer in New York with Conchita.
说实话 此刻我的后背不太舒服
And in fact, sort of strange feeling in the backs of my shoulder blades right now.
怎么回事呢
What is this?
简直像是“有尊严”的感觉
Might almost feel like dignity.
噢 别来这套了
Oh, come on.
母亲 我这一辈子 你都不愿查看我的情况
For my entire life, Mother, you've avoided checking on me.
你选择了沉默
You've chosen silence.
我们要离开你们的这个世界
We're stepping back from all of this.
所以 现在我很高兴将你们家中的 所有欢乐和喧嚣都从我的生活中清除
So, I am happy to now remove every last shred of joy and noise from your home.
我和我的家将不再是你们家族的一部分
My family and I will no longer be part of yours.
好吧 要自力更生了 祝你们好运
Well, good luck, entirely on your own.
母亲 我要断绝关系
I am severing ties, Mother.
两个家庭的财务完全独♥立♥
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表