剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
- No, I know. I just-- - It's humiliating to show up uninvited.
又单身度过另一个社交季要更丢脸
Well, no more humiliating than facing another season unmarried.
你为什么对这件事这么沮丧
Why are you getting so upset about this?
听着 盖伊是我最亲的朋友
Look, Guy's my dearest friend.
我们难道不希望他像我们一样幸福吗
Don't we both want him to be as happy as we are?
当然希望了 我更希望珍幸福
Yes, of course. And I want Jean to be happy even more.
那有什么问题吗
Then what exactly is the problem?
嗨
Hi.
- 你好 - 抱歉
- Hello. - Sorry.
- 看来明妮会在... - 泰斯瓦力老师说明妮...
- I suppose Minnie'll be-- - Miss Testvalley says Minnie's...
我和其他人说你在乡下度假
I told the others you were on holiday in the countryside.
因为我觉得最好还是隐瞒
Because I thought it better not to tell the truth
你和明妮搬出去这件事
about you and Minnie moving out.
是 当然 这样最好
Yes, of course. Probably for the best.
但我下周还是能来拜访
But I can still come and visit next week?
- 随时欢迎 来家里... - 看你的时间 随时来
- Yes, come anytime. Come to the house-- - Anytime that's convenient for you.
你可以在早上她吃早餐时来
You can come in the morning when she's having breakfast.
当然了 会吃的邋邋遢遢
There'll be dribble everywhere, of course.
那你就别拖拖拉拉了
Well, you'd better stop your dribbling then.
我想来透口气 但看来你已经霸占了最佳地点
I was looking for an escape. But I see you've already secured the best spot.
还有空间 能容得下你
There's room for another.
是不是很美味
Isn't it utterly divine?
饱腹是世界上最棒的感觉 你觉得呢
Feeling full is just the greatest of all feelings, don't you think?
这感觉是不错
It is a good feeling.
但爱呢
But what about love?
你觉得爱更好 那是因为 你这辈子没饿过肚子
You only think love is better because you've been full your whole life.
对我们来说不是这样
It's different for us.
你们是指美国人
Americans?
女人
Women.
我们被教导要饿肚子
We are taught to be hungry.
不理会那种痛楚 这样才能尽可能地变得纤瘦
To ignore that ache, so that you may be as small as possible,
瘦得让男人注意到你
small enough for a man to notice you.
但这没道理
But it makes no sense.
为了被看见 却要消失
Disappearing to be seen?
一点也没道理
Not a bit.
我无法描述放弃寻觅丈夫之后 解脱的感觉多棒
I can't tell you the relief, since I've stopped trying to attract a husband.
解脱 还有甜食
The relief, and also the sweets.
无论你是因为什么放弃 我很高兴这让你快乐
Well, whatever's made you stop, I'm glad it's making you happy.
我不确定我是快乐的
I'm not sure I am.
曾有个男人...
There was a man...
我信任他 但我不该信任
that I trusted and I shouldn't have.
他...
He--
他让我感到羞愧和恐惧
He made me feel ashamed. And afraid.
我不知道要怎么改变这点
And I don't know how to change that.
- 是英国这里的人 - 不...
- Someone here in England? - No. No.
在纽约的人
Back in New York.
恕我唐突
If I may...
我认为你也许已经知道答案了
I think you may already have the answer.
你没说自己做了令人羞愧的事 而是说他让你感到羞愧
You didn't say you did something shameful, you said he made you feel ashamed.
他是让我感到羞愧
He did.
从那之后 那份羞愧的感觉就没有离去
And I've been carrying that shame with me ever since.
但是...
But...
我想 那份羞愧感也许是他的
I guess, perhaps that shame, it belongs to him.
我不该背负它
And it's not mine to keep.
我有选择 可以...
It's my choice to--
放下
Just to let it go.
抱歉 珍 我只是...
Sorry, Jean, I was just--
听说你来了 我以为你和盖伊在一起
I heard you'd arrived. I thought you'd be with Guy.
他都不知道我会来
He had no idea I was even coming.
我就觉得盖伊邀请我这事很奇怪
I thought Guy's invitation odd.
我不急着应邀 但母亲听说了这事 就...
I was in no hurry to accept, but my mother got wind and--
- 后面的事也不难猜了 - 对
- I'm sure you know how that goes. - Yes.
还真够惨的 就连你不感兴趣的
Comes to something when even the men
男人都迫不及待地要远离你
you aren't interested in can't get away fast enough.
那盖伊就是个傻瓜
Then Guy's a fool.
你是社交季的头号♥美人 大家都这么说
You were the beauty of the season. Everyone said so.
你没听说吗 美已经不够了
Haven't you heard? That's not nearly enough anymore.
我看着我的姐姐们玩婚姻游戏
I watched my older sisters play the marriage game.
我不仅学会了规则 甚至还改善了规则
And I didn't just learn the rules, I perfected them.
结果那些美国人来了 规则就变了
Then they arrived, the Americans. And the rules changed.
现在男人喜欢挑战他们的女人
Now, men like girls who challenge them.
他们希望妻子有自信
And they want their wives to be confident.
我这辈子都被教导要谨言慎语
My whole life, I've been told to make less noise.
现在大家都奇怪为什么我总是沉默
And now everyone's wondering why they can't hear me.
她们刚到的时候 我觉得难以忍♥受
I couldn't bear it when they came at first,
她们把每个想法都说出来 总是随心所欲
saying every thought out loud and giving in to every whim.
但你上一次像她们那样大笑是什么时候
But when was the last time you laughed like they do?
长大后就没有过了
Not since I was a child.
我过去觉得她们缺乏教养
I used to think that they needed to be taught how to behave.
现在呢
And now?
我开始觉得该学习如何生活的也许是我们
I wonder if it's us who need to learn how to live.
好了 规则很简单
Right then, the rules are simple.
先到达中心的人会拿到火炬
First to the center finds the torch.
拿到火炬的人去点燃篝火
Whoever finds the torch lights the bonfire.
姑娘们 这是你们第一次玩 所以你们先出发
Girls, you're all gonna have a head start, as it's your first time.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
有 梅宝想知道迷宫在哪
Yes. Mabel would like to know where the maze is.
准备...
And...
开始
go!
走这边 快
This way, come on.
这边
This way.
金妮 我知道通往出口的路 这房♥子是空的
Jinny, I know a way out. The house is empty.
你拿上这个 在树篱上方挥一挥 我就来找你
Take this, wave it above the hedge and I'll come find you.
然后我们可以一起溜走 好吗
Then we can sneak off together, yes?
梅宝
Mabel?
我一直在想你
I've thought about you...
自从在庭塔格尔的那晚后
since that night at Tintagel.
霍诺利雅小姐 你是在调情吗
Lady Honoria, are you flirting?
你真的是 我为你感到高兴
You are. I'm delighted for you.
你想打喷嚏吗
Do you feel a sneeze coming on?
不想
No.
詹姆士希望我在树篱上方挥手帕 这样他就能找到我
James wants me to wave it above a hedge so he can find me,
我们可以一起溜出去
and we can sneak off together.
真浪漫
How romantic.
不过 说实话 从自私的角度来说 我会有点难过
Though honestly, selfishly, I would be a little sad.
我们现在很少有机会见面了
We so rarely get to see each other these days.
- 是啊 几乎可以说没机会见面 - 而且时间过得那么快
- I know, almost never, in fact. - And time is just going by so quickly.
一眨眼 我就要回纽约了
Before you know it, I'll be back in New York.
而詹姆士和我有那么多的时间 在家彼此陪伴
And James and I have all the time in the world to spend together at home.
我想 你弄丢了手帕 也不是不可能
Suppose there's always a chance you might just drop the handkerchief.
当然是不小心为之
Accidentally, of course.
我不会 我不能这么做
No, I wouldn't. I couldn't.
开始
And go!
- 走吧 - 别动
- Let's do it. - Stay back!
我是认真的
I mean it.
有人吗
Hello?
那边有谁在
Is there anyone there?
我
Me.
楠
Nan?
你一个人吗
Are you alone?
是的
Yes.
那就好
Good.
是吗
Is it?
我只是...
I just--
我只是在想你之前说的话
Well, I was just thinking about what you said earlier
关于你父母的婚姻 和...
about your mother and father's marriage and how--
他们是平等的
and how they were equals,
你也希望自己的婚姻如此
and how you want that for yourself.
- 怎么 - 你说你想要
- Yes? - And what you said you wanted
另一半成为你最好的朋友
out of a marriage is a best friend.
朋友在彼此身旁 应该感到轻松自在 对吗
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表