剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Only you.
我...必须说出来
I-- I have to say this out loud.
丽兹说我们大家玩游戏时 你们俩...
Lizzy said that when we were all playing games, the two of you...
在楼上...
upstairs...
所以就这样 我在你眼里一文不值
So, that's it? I'm nothing to you?
詹姆士 别这样
James, please.
我跟她说了我不想听
I told her that I didn't wanna hear it.
我说你绝不会这么做
I told her that you would never do it.
我说我永远都会选择你...而非任何其他人
I told her that I would always choose you ove-- over anyone.
你尝过这个吗
Have you tried these?
感谢老天 你来了
Thank God you're here.
没了彼此 我们会迷失自我
We'd be lost without each other.
其他人就是不懂我们
The others just don't understand us.
我们是自♥由♥的灵魂
We're free spirits.
自♥由♥不了多久了
Not free for long.
我父母打算逼我娶某个乏味的有钱人
My parents are planning to marry me off to some rich bore.
要是我们俩都能找到 愿意让我们随心所欲的配偶就好了
If only we could both find spouses who'd just let us do as we please.
迈尔斯
Miles...
是一个女人
Somebody who's a woman.
芙洛伦斯南丁格尔
Florence Nightingale.
- 侍从... - 倒水...
- Waiter... - Pouring...
- 化学家 科学家 - 医生...
- a chemist. A scientist. - ...a doctor...
- 酒吧侍应 - 茶
- bar-- bar-- barman. - Tea.
- 一杯茶 我 我是开窗户的人 - 霍诺利雅...
- Cup of tea. Me. I'm a window opener. - Honoria. Honoria...
- 霍诺利雅 - 是詹姆斯布曼先生
- Honoria. - It's Mr. James Bullman.
谁
Who?
詹姆斯布曼先生 他是我父母的送奶工
Mr. James Bullman, he delivers the milk to my parents.
如果我们认识他
If we knew him,
- 那一定能看出你模仿得很好 - 我只是...
- I'm sure it would have been very good. - I just--
我认识的人很少 他一般会...
I didn't know anybody. He normally delivers...
- 各位 我能否... - ...给我父母送奶
- Everybody, can I just-- - ...the milk to my parents.
梅宝埃姆沃斯 这样说也许很唐突
Mabel Elmsworth, this may be rather sudden.
但有时候
But, sometimes,
生命中会出现一些人 让一切都变得如此合理
something just comes along that makes such complete sense.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
留在英国 做你的妻子
And stay in England as your wife?
那可...那太好了
That would-- I believe it would be absolutely perfect.
做得好 非常完美
Well done. Just right.
梅宝 你这是演哪出戏
Mabel, what on Earth?
这对大家都有好处 现在母亲无法逼我们回家了
It works for us all. Now, Mother can't drag us home.
但是...
But...
梅宝 你并不真的...你不爱他
Mabel, you don't actually-- You don't love him.
对 我是说 他也不爱我
No. I mean, no more than he loves me.
但其实哪对已婚夫妇 能说自己真心相爱呢
But which married couple can honestly say they're in love?
你能忍♥受吗
Could you bear it?
等待这么久
Waiting all that time.
几乎已经到节礼日了
I mean, it's practically Boxing Day.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
这是芝士
It's cheese.
你还真是充满惊喜
You are a very surprising woman.
我一直都很抗拒今年的圣诞节
I've been dreading Christmas this year.
而你让它变得...
You've made it so much--
明天你想一起去骑马吗
Would you like to go for a ride tomorrow?
错过圣诞午餐 避开各种疯狂
Miss Christmas lunch and avoid the madness.
我很乐意
I'd like that very much.
- 你会带上芝士吗 - 芝士是重心
- Will you bring your cheese? - Cheese is the main event.
詹姆士
James?
詹姆士
James?
詹姆士 我很抱歉
James, I'm so sorry.
我能做什么来弥补
What can I do?
我只想让你明白我对你忠心无二
All I ever do is make you quite certain of my devotion to you.
我信任你 全心全意 你是我人生的全部 我没有秘密
I trust you. With everything in my life, you are my life. I have no secrets.
你也是这样吗
Can you say the same?
你从没让我相信你信任我 这非常伤人
It's hurtful that you never give me cause to believe you trust me.
我信任你 我选择你
I do. I do trust you. I choose you.
但是你却不愿放下这些幼稚的事情
Yet, you hang on to these childish notions
忙着当姐妹 女儿 朋友
of being a sister, and a daughter, and a friend,
和她们窃窃私语 也不知道在说什么
whispering with them about God knows what.
我怎么知道你是真心爱我的
How do I know you truly love me?
毫无保留 我怎么知道 你看重我 甚于所有其他人
Without reservation. How do I know you value me above all others?
证明给我看
Prove it to me.
拜托了
Please.
这样才对
This is how things should be.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我会成为更好的人
I'm going to be a better man.
我保证 我会让你看到的
I promise. I'll show you.
你只需要让自己看到
You just have to show yourself.
别管了
Don't answer it.
不行
We have to.
请进
Come in.
- 圣诞快乐 马拉博男爵夫人 - 圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas, Lady Marable. - Merry Christmas.
马拉博男爵
Lord Marable.
我是来道别的
I've come to say my goodbyes.
康沃尔有个职位请我去 我接受了
I've been offered a position in Cornwall, which I've accepted.
你要离开 但今天是圣诞啊
You're leaving? But it's Christmas Day.
恐怕他们很急
I'm afraid I'm required urgently.
我的马车已经在准备了
My carriage is being prepared.
我们能做什么 怎样才能说服你...
What can we do? How can we persuade you--
马拉博男爵夫人 我已经做好决定了
I'm afraid I'm quite decided, Lady Marable.
祝愿你们二位一切顺利 也许我能够与你们所有人保持联♥系♥
I wish you both good luck, and I should be glad to have news of you all.
但我想现在是向前走的时候了
But I think it's time to move on.
我们大家都是
For all of us.
明妮已经穿戴整齐了 随时可以离开
Minnie will be dressed and ready whenever you are.
殿下 圣诞快乐
Your Grace, Merry Christmas.
希望你过得很开...
I hope you've had a really wonderful s--
请你收拾行李 立即离开
I'm going to ask you to pack your bags and leave immediately.
这是...你是在...
Is this-- Are you--
我最近得知了你的状况
I've recently been made aware of your predicament.
你是你父亲婚外情的产物
Your being the product of your father's indiscretion.
对外我们会声称你父亲有恙
We'll make it public your father is unwell,
你不得不回美国
and you had to return to America.
但到了下个社交季 我想大家一定会忘记...
By next season, I'm quite sure everyone will have forgotten--
等等...你是如何...是谁告诉你的
Wait, wait, wait. But how do you-- Who told you?
当然 提奥一定很心碎
Theo will be hurt, of course.
但他会明白你们的结合是不可能的
But he'll see entirely your union isn't possible.
但昨天你才说过
But only yesterday you said
他有多爱我 我给他带来许多快乐
how much he loved me and how much I please him.
重点不是爱这种无关紧要的事 安娜贝尔
This is not about anything as trivial as love, Annabel.
如果你嫁给我儿子
If you were to marry my son,
你会毁了500年的文明和牺牲
you'd destroy 500 years of civility and sacrifice.
恐怕传承并非你所爱的东西
Heredity, I'm afraid, is not one of those silly games you're fond of.
但没有人知道此事 他们不须知道 我们不用告诉任何人
But no one knows. No one has to know. We don't have to tell anyone.
我非常遗憾 你撒了谎 安娜贝尔
I'm as sorry as anyone that you lied, Annabel.
我知道在你们国家
I know you come from a country
人们不须为礼节 体统所束缚
where people aren't burdened by the rules of propriety,
但在这个国家 那种行为是不可原谅的
but in this country, that kind of behavior is quite inexcusable.
你我不会再见面
I fully expect not to see you again.
劳拉
Laura.
请别离开 留下吧
Please don't go. Stay.
你靠自己过得很好 理查德男爵
You're doing a fine job of standing on your own feet, Lord Richard.
属于你的小家庭
Your own family.
不需要那些老旧的牵绊
No need for old attachments.
明妮会很想念你的 康琪塔也是
Minnie will miss you terribly. So will Conchita.
这一切都和康琪塔无关
Not a moment of this is about Conchita.
她不过是众多永远不会 理解我们的人中的一个罢了
She's just the latest in a long line of people who will never understand us.
是你和她说的
Did you tell her?
- 说圣诞快乐 - 不...
- Happy Christmas? - No. No.
关于我 关于我的生母
About me. About my mother.
楠 当然没有 我说过我不会的
Nan, of course not. I told you I wouldn't.
但只有你...
But you're the only other person that...
也许我曾有一次想说 但我说过不会告密 那是真心的
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表