剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
I hope you girls will always be tall.
我们 我们自信心爆棚
Us? We're giants.
瞧瞧金妮 她都快自信到天上去了
Look at Jinny, she's a skyscraper.
- 梅宝 - 我看得见你
- Mabel! - I can see you!
我们可以一起上天
And we could all be skyscrapers together.
不知道康琪塔 是否已经因为“新生”活而倍感幸福
I wonder if Conchita's burst yet with happiness.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Girls!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 好呀
Girls, hi!
姐♥妹♥们♥
Girls!
康琪
Conchie!
- 楠 - 瞧瞧你
- Nan! - Look at you.
你真的完美无瑕
You're just perfect.
天啊
Goodness.
姐♥妹♥们♥...
Girls, girls, girls.
她们永远不会静静地待着 每个都是
They're never still. Not one of them.
一刻不停息 晃来晃去
They toss about so.
那她们朝我们晃的时候 要留神了
Well, watch out as they're tossing in our direction.
还没反应过来 英国的每一户人家
Before we know it, there won't be a family left in England
血液里都会流淌着美国毒药
without American poison in its veins.
但没了她们 我们连毒药都买♥♥不起...
But without them, how shall we afford poison...
或者连血都要流光了
or veins?
橱窗购物
Window-shopping?
漫无目的的旁观者
A casual bystander.
妈 她们是不是都和康琪一样富有
You say they're all as rich as Conchita, Mama?
其中一位的父亲是美国♥军♥方的
One of the fathers is in the American army.
美国♥军♥方 美国哪有军队
American army? There isn't any.
人称他为“上校”
They call him "Colonel."
在美国那地方 连牙医都被称为“上校”
In the United States they call dentists "Colonel."
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们一定想象不到
Girls, you can't imagine what a toll
怀孕对跳舞的影响多大
pregnancy takes on your dancing.
我们进去吧 我带你们参观房♥子
Let's go inside. Let me show you the house.
你觉得怀孕后 跳舞没那么尽兴了吗
Has our dancing suffered, do you suppose, since pregnancy?
我个人并没有感觉
I'm sure I've had no complaints.
埃姆沃斯太太 康琪塔的孕肚已经这么大了 真是福气
What a blessing, Mrs. Elmsworth, that Conchita is so heavily with child.
万分的福气啊
Blooming, indeed.
而且距离她的婚礼才刚过几个月
And so very few months since her wedding.
当然了 人们假装觐见女王 象征着社交季开始
Of course, they pretend the Queen bit is the start of the season,
但那不过是午后开胃菜
but that's just the afternoon appetizer.
晚宴才是欢乐开始的地方 舞会
The evening's where the fun begins. The ball.
所以希望你们带了明天舞会穿的礼服
So I hope you brought your finery for tomorrow.
每个伦敦姑娘都对元媛舞会趋之若鹜
Every girl in London is just breathless for the Debutante's Ball.
她们一辈子都盼望着 能亲眼见到一个真正的公爵
They've waited their entire lives to see a real-life duke,
美美地从楼梯上走下来 找到一位夫婿
then parade down stairs for a husband.
她们为旧日传统如此自豪 以至于忘记了 在现代社会
They're so proud of how old things are, they forget that in the modern world
已经发明了散热器
we now have radiators
和电灯
and electric lights.
康琪 你还好吧
Conchie, are you all right?
这宅子里都是小人 你要留神 别被♥插♥刀了
This place is a pit full of snakes. Watch you don't get bitten.
你觉得每个人都会感到紧张吗
Does everybody feel the butterflies, do you suppose?
亲爱的 我们的丈夫 都是靠做买♥♥卖♥♥积累的身家
My dear, our husbands only made their money in trade,
所以我们有什么感受 在他面前不值一提
so our butterflies are inferior.
我们这种人怎么好意思活着
How dare we even exist?
整整五年 我们受人冷落
Five years of doors in our faces.
我都意外我们的鼻子怎么还没冻掉呢
I'm surprised our noses aren't entirely flat with it.
习惯如海般无处不在的静默吧 并尽你所能去适应周♥旋♥
Get used to an ocean of silence, and swim about in it as well as you can.
至今我还没溺水
I haven't drowned yet.
这汤是不是美味极了
Isn't the soup heaven?
颜色好红呀 而且很热
It's so red. And warm.
- 埃姆沃斯太太 是不是很热 - 是热汤 毫无疑问
- Isn't it warm, Mrs. Elmsworth? - It's warm soup, all right.
要说我对英国增加了什么了解
Well, if I've learned anything about the English,
那就是你们特别懂加热汤
they sure know how to heat soup.
但不会烫嘴 这是亮点 “布赖特灵西”男爵夫人
But not too warm. That's the relief of it, Lady "Brightlingsea."
- 布里特西 -“布里特西” 布里特西男爵夫人
- Brightlingsea. -"Brittlesey". Lady Brightlingsea.
理查德男爵 我们在纽约对你甚是想念
We've missed you in New York, Lord Richard.
他太忙了 可没空想念你们
He's been far too busy to miss you.
对男人来说 英国遍地都是活动和机会
England's just bursting with activity and possibility for men.
对我们女人来说 还好我们能坐在家里
And what's wonderful for us girls is that we get to sit home
等待他们回家
and wait for them to come back.
理查德 明天那个是什么活动 骑马 射击 打牌
What is it tomorrow, Richard? Riding, shooting, cards?
我希望不是同时做啊
Not all at once, I hope.
那可不...
That wouldn't be--
骑着马
On a horse.
骑着马
On a horse.
西顿男爵 我喜欢你的画
I like your pictures, Lord Seadown.
全都喜欢吗
Do you like all of them?
这 我...
Oh, well, I--
很多我都喜欢
I like a lot of them.
我打赌一定都是名贵的画
Worth a flat-out fortune, I bet.
真好 你们还不需要变卖♥♥这些画
How lucky they haven't had to be sold.
理查德很懂得挑选值钱的玩意
Richard has a knack for picking up things that are worth money.
那是简格雷女爵吗
Is that Lady Jane Grey?
- 简...哪里 - 但她的画像寥寥无几
- La-- Where? - Yet there are so few portraits of her.
原以为那是乔治高尔的作品
I thought that could be a George Gower.
但如果那是简格雷女爵 那就是...
But if that's Lady Jane Grey, then that's--
它应该远远早于高尔的时代 对吗
That would be too early for Gower, wouldn't it?
我一直都认为当九天的女王
You know, I always thought that being a queen for nine days
这时间太短了 不过 横渡完大西洋后 我改变了想法
was a very short time, but that was before I crossed the Atlantic.
很幽默
That's very good.
圣乔治小姐 你对这幅人像有什么看法
What do you think of the portrait, Miss St. George?
我喜欢她的手臂
I like her arms.
真的才10点半吗
Is it really only half past 10:00?
慢的不是时钟 而是这地方节奏太慢
It's not the clocks that are slow, it's this place.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我太需要 美丽的事物和谈天说地了
Girls, I've been so starved of beauty and chatter.
西顿今晚倒是不怎么缺这些
Seadown wasn't starved tonight.
明天在舞会上 也许你可以试着低调点
Perhaps at the ball tomorrow, you could try not to attract attention.
好...当然
Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
我可以给你一些机会 来品鉴艺术品
I can make some space for your expert art observations.
“我喜欢她的手臂”
"I like her arms."
我一定给你机会
I will make sure.
闭嘴
Stop.
你平时有没有清理指甲啊 瞧瞧这个
Do you even clean your nails? Look at that.
等等 明天我得把 穿去舞会的裙子给你们看
Wait. Tomorrow, I must show you the dress that I'm wearing.
我要... 好啦
I'm gonna-- Stop.
我走了
I'm going.
一定很值得
It's gonna be worth it.
亲爱的 别低头 你还是最漂亮的那个
Chin up, darling. You are still the pretty one.
有一天 我会变成“曾经最漂亮的那个”
And one day, I'll be the used-to-be-pretty one.
你们在里面闹什么呢
What on Earth are you all doing in there?
只是做正常人类做的事
Being human.
- 康琪塔 这里不是纽约 - 我早发现了
- This isn't New York, Conchita. - I'm aware.
说好的“绽放你的光彩”呢
Whatever happened to "being the party"?
如今你是马拉博男爵夫人了 该扮演妻子的角色了
Well, now you're Lady Marable, so it's time to be the wife.
你的行为举止在这里不妥当 我要求过你要行为规矩点
It's not how anybody here behaves. I did ask you to behave.
- 你还是养条狗比较妥当 - 是你选择来这里的
- Perhaps you should get a dog. - You chose to come here.
我选择的是你 我爱你
I chose you. I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
但是大家的侧目和取笑 两家人剑拔弩张
But the glaring and the jibes, everyone on both sides.
这太难了
It's a battlefield.
我下周回来
I'll be back next week.
你要离开 在你的妻子 孕肚这么大的时候
You're leaving? With your wife in this state?
你还有几周才待产
Well, you have weeks yet.
那舞会怎么办
And what about the ball?
对不起 我不得不离开这里一段时间
I'm sorry. I need to not be here for a while.
你不参加 他们不会让我出席的
Well, without you, they won't let me go.
- 康琪塔 我很抱歉 - 那我没得去了 真好
- Conchita, I'm sorry. - So I won't go. Perfect.
- 康琪 你还好吗 - 不 我不好
- Conchie, are you all right? - No, I'm not all right.
我不会去舞会了
I'm not gonna go to the ball.
如果我想被忽视 被看不惯 我大可留在家乡
If I want to be ignored and disapproved of, I can just stay home.
我说得没错 对吗
I said it, didn't I?
她可能无法适应英国
She might not fit in in England.
- 但你也说你为她迷醉 - 是的 醉的状态很好玩
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表