剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表
Good luck, Honoria.
你记得我们玩捉迷藏 找梅宝那次吗
You remember we were playing sardines, looking for Mabel?
当时西顿...
It was a time when Seadown was--
他的注意力在我身上
He was very focused on me.
我们进到一间卧室去找 我心想...
We went into a bedroom to look, and I thought--
你们进了一间卧室
You went into a bedroom?
他让我脱掉衣服
He told me to undress.
我照做了
So I did.
我裸着身
I was naked.
我躺在床上
I lay on a bed.
我不知道自己该做什么
I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
他做了什么
What did he do?
过了一段时间后 他离开了
After a while, he left.
他派一个仆人来告诉我说他不会回来了
He sent in a servant to tell me that he wasn't coming back.
我被羞辱了
I was humiliated.
我想那就是他的意图 让我觉得自己毫无价值 而这奏效了
Which was the idea, I suppose. To make me feel worthless. And it worked.
我想我当时是希望和他单独在一起
I wanted to be alone with him, I think.
也许我甚至想亲吻他
Perhaps, I even wanted to kiss him.
我觉得太羞耻了
I was so ashamed.
你为什么...现在告诉我
Why-- Why are you telling me this now?
我担心你
I'm worried about you.
你自己说过他有时希望你变成另一个人
You said yourself that he sometimes wants you to be something that you're not.
- 不 别说了... - 我知道 我明白你想要一个丈夫
- No, stop saying it. Stop it. - I know. I know you wanted a husband.
- 人们不停地告诉我们这一点 - 不 我爱他
- We were both told to want that endlessly. - No. I love him.
- 好吗 我们不只... - 但我觉得
- Okay, it's not just-- - But I don't think
他没有像你所希望的那样去爱你
that he loves you the way that you hope to be loved.
你是说詹姆士没有逼迫你进入那个房♥间
So you're not saying that James forced you into that room?
他逼你脱掉衣服了吗
Did he force you to take your clothes off?
他扯掉你的裙子了吗
Did he rip off your dress?
他把你推到床上了吗
Did he push you onto the bed?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I said.
他没有逼你做任何事
He didn't make you do anything.
你脱掉衣服后 他离开了 这是绅士做派
And when you undressed, he left, like a gentleman.
丽兹 你后悔做了 让你蒙羞的事 那不是詹姆士的错
Lizzy, if you regret debasing yourself, well, that's hardly James's fault.
但他是我的丈夫
But he is my husband.
他选择了我 我将永远选择他
He chose me, and I will always choose him.
起床啦
Wakey-wakey.
谁不爱圣诞节的小睡
Who doesn't enjoy a Christmas nap?
必不可少的活动
Essential.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你来到这里 并照顾一切
For being here. And for looking after everything.
我的宝贝女儿
Here's my girl.
我的小珍宝
My little treasure.
宝贝闺女
There's my girl.
走错房♥间了
Wrong room?
我一直在学习如何不那么保守拘谨
I've been trying to learn how to be less reserved.
你并不拘谨
You are not reserved.
也许我内心充满内敛的羞怯
Perhaps, I'm riddled with secret shyness.
我可是先看到你的内♥裤♥ 再看到你的脸的
I saw your knickers before I saw your face.
霍诺利雅
Honoria.
你是不是看上了某个男人
Is there, perhaps, a man who's caught your eye?
不 没有男人
No, there's no man.
你知道
You know,
自信不是彩带或花朵 像头饰一样随摘随戴
confidence is not just ribbons or flowers in your hair.
这是一种因为了解自己而由内散发的光芒
There's a kind of glow that comes with understanding yourself.
我相信你拥有它
Which I believe you have.
而这种光芒美极了
And it's absolutely beautiful.
当然了 内♥裤♥也让这光芒更亮了
And underwear helps, of course, too.
很好看的内♥裤♥
Fantastic underwear.
其实 没有你在身边 理查德一直都闷闷不乐
You know, Richard is unhappy all the time without you.
我们两人都很痛苦
Well, we're both entirely miserable.
但是我愿意立即回到他身边 只要他选择放下
But he could have me back in an instant if only he chose to let go.
放下什么
Of what?
困住他的东西
Whatever's holding him back.
我刚在吃胡桃
I was just eating a walnut.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
- 我有热红酒 - 真是好日子呀
- And I've got mulled wine. - Big day.
- 我和提奥在一起 - 你的未婚夫
- I'm here with Theo. - Your fiancé.
你和珍在一起
And you're here with Jean.
你带我来这里是为了确认这些事实
Have you brought me in here to confirm the facts?
我不想谈论之前的事 如果只有我们...
I don't wanna talk about what happened when we--
那就别谈了 没问题
Well, let's not then. Absolutely.
有时我很惊恐 因为想到
Sometimes I feel very panicked about the idea
只有一生时间 去体验这个世界 做想做的事
of trying to fit the whole world into one lifetime.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我也有一个
I had one of these.
我在想要去的地方都插了图钉
I put pins in every place I wanted to visit.
你现在想去哪
And where do you wanna go now?
无数个地方
A million places.
但最近我只能专注于其中一个
But recently, I can only concentrate on one of them.
我想澄清一点...
I want to make clear...
在我们相遇之前
before we met,
我的确短暂地想过娶富家千金 也许能解决我的问题
I did think, briefly, a rich bride might be the answer.
拯救我们家族
To save the house.
我愚蠢地想 也许这能救我的母亲
Perhaps, like a fool, I thought it might save my mother.
但那是在遇见你之前
But that was before I met you.
楠 遇见你时 那种感觉 是电光火石 完全真实的
Nan, when I met you, it was immediately, entirely real.
无论如何 我们失去了房♥子
In any case, our house is gone.
我母亲去世了
My mother's gone.
还有那封电报呢 消失的电报
And the telegram? The lost telegram.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
上面写了...
It said...
“祝你和你未婚夫旅途愉快 另外 也许我们以后会再见面”
"Enjoy your trip with your fiancé. And, perhaps, I'll see you one of these days."
感觉珍人很可爱
Well, Jean seems really lovely.
她的确很可爱
She really is, in fact.
对 她总是出人意料
Yeah, she's full of surprises.
而且听说她家很富裕
And I hear her family has money.
所以也许你的梦想真的会成真
So, perhaps, your wish might come true after all.
提奥一定在找我
Theo will be looking for me.
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
瞧瞧你 真强壮呀
Look how strong you are.
- 对 - 嘿
- Yes. - Hey.
- 抱歉 该你了 我...可以离开 - 不 别走
- Sorry. It's your turn. I-I can leave. - No, stay.
明妮很喜欢这个球
You know, Minnie adores this ball.
看好了
Look.
这是什么呀
What's that? What's that?
- 她可喜欢了 不知道为什么 - 这是她最爱的球
- She loves it. I don't know why. - It's her favorite ball.
- 她最爱的球 - 不 不能吃它
- It's her favorite ball. - No, you can't eat it.
明妮...小心
Minnie, Minnie. Minnie, careful.
- 真乖 - 做得好
- Good girl! - Well done.
我喜欢你的花 霍诺利雅小姐
I like your flower, Lady Honoria.
泰斯瓦力老师 这感觉一定很奇怪吧
It must feel strange, Miss Testvalley,
每年圣诞与其他人的家庭一起度过
to spend every Christmas with someone else's family.
这是工作的一部分
Well, that's the job.
而我很自豪自己不只是...
And I pride myself on being more than simply--
我们没了你就完了
You're indispensable.
你是唯一一个试图教我法语的家庭教师
You were the only governess to attempt to teach me French.
不客气
Bien s?r.
在那个房♥子里找到新的机会并不容易
Not easy to find new horizons in that house.
但理查德已经结婚了
But Richard's married now.
他可能真的能获得幸福
He has a real chance at happiness.
和自♥由♥
And freedom.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你为什么向我求婚
Why did you ask me to marry you?
我们玩游戏的那晚 你一直不理我
You'd ignored me the previous night when we were all playing games.
然后...第二天早上 你带着戒指找我
Then-- Then in the morning you appeared with a ring.
维吉尼娅 我这个人不擅长表达情感
Virginia, I don't find it easy to show warmth.
你也见过我家人的
You've met my family.
在鲁尼米德 我试图去虏获 房♥间里最美丽女人的心
At Runnymede, I was trying to win the hand of the most beautiful woman in the room.
你让我感到紧张
You make me nervous.
只有你
剧集 | 海盗佳丽(2023) | 导航列表