剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
- 杰西会说俄语吗 - 不够熟练
- Does Jaz speak Russian? - Not enough to pass for native.
我瞄准了
I've got them.
她能够应付
She'll handle it.
如果他们在看我的屁♥股♥ 我就知道我安全了
If they're checking out my ass, I know I'm safe.
好了 她进去了
Okay, she's in.
当然了
Of course she is.
听着 我在找一个急需我帮助的人
Look, I'm looking for someone who really needs my help.
你不能进来 这是个神圣的地方
Well, you cannot be here. It's a sacred place.
这里是这个国家为数不多的女性能够享受宁静的地方
One of the few places women can find peace in this country.
还是躲避真正邪恶之人的避难所 拜托你
And sanctuary from those who are truly evil. Please.
长官 出了点问题
Top, we've got a problem.
没错 我们得开始行动了
Yep. We gotta move.
跟我来
Follow me.
他以为他是第一个来这里展示他的威权的男人
He thinks he is the first man to flex his muscles in here.
我们对此早有准备
We have prepared for this.
我找到她了
Okay, I got her.
她还活着
She's alive.
勉强可以走动
And ambulatory, but barely.
我们不会走太远的
But we're not going on any hikes.
你们有离开的方案吗
You guys got a way out?
道尔顿 你有把康纳从那里弄出来的计划吗
Dalton, do you have a plan forgetting Conner out of there?
她一上路就肯定会被发现的
There's no way she's gonna pass on the streets.
叛军在检查每一辆车
The rebels are searching every car.
不是每一辆
Not every car.
来 来 来 我扶着你呢
Come on, come on. Come on, come on, I got you.
过来 前面有个台阶 当心脚下
Come on. All right. There's a step. Watch your step.
当心脚下
Watch your step.
好了杰西 我们在路上了 大概还有90秒到你那里
All right, Jaz. We're en route. Figure 90 seconds to you.
你知道你是从哪边出来的吗
You know what side you'll be coming out?
- 我们在东边 - 好的 收到
- We're on the East side. - All right, copy East.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气 和俄♥罗♥斯♥人做对
Please. Sticking it to the Russians?
那是我的荣幸
This was my pleasure.
道尔顿 在第二个路口右转
Okay, Dalton. Make the second right,
顺着巷子往下走三个街区
then it's three blocks down the alley.
她们就在那
Here they are.
下个台阶 好了 可以了
Take a step down. Okay, here you go.
- 你扶好她 - 好了
- You got her? - Yeah.
都收拾好了 我们可以走了
All right, we're good. Let's go.
没有车子跟上来
No vehicles turning to follow.
无线电和手♥机♥通讯也未发现异常
No chatter on radios or phones.
道尔顿 看起来你们安全了
Okay, Dalton. Looks like you're clear.
长官 我们也许是安全了 但是她还很危险
Top, we might be clear, but she's not.
你得赶快找个地方停下来 她需要输血
You need to pull over someplace ASAP, she needs blood,
马上就要
and needs it now, man.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
又是你们 我一定给你们留下了不好的印象
You guys again. I feel like I'm making a bad impression.
正好相反你 姑娘 你太牛掰了
Quite the opposite. Girl, you are badass.
没错
Amen to that.
这家伙的血没问题吧
Is this guy's blood any good?
你不会染上什么病的
You're not gonna catch any diseases,
但如果要问我的话比他血质量好的大有人在
but we have better if you ask me.
只可惜我和你血型不一样
I'm just unfortunately not your type.
我持保留意见
Agree to disagree.
顺便说一句 诺亚·摩根索向你问好
By the way, Noah Morgenthau says hello.
诺亚 他也参与了这次行动
Noah? He was on this?
- 他远在华盛顿 - 我早该猜到的
- He's back in D.C. - I should've known that.
那样我就不会担心了 诺亚是我们班上的第一名
I wouldn't have worried. Noah was the top of our class.
道尔顿 我正在监控叛军的卡车
Dalton, I'm watching the rebel trucks.
他们在跟踪医护二号♥
They're shadowing Mortem Two.
直升机没办法降落
There is nowhere for your helicopter to land.
当然了
Oh. Of course there isn't.
我们能从陆路把道尔顿救出来吗
Can we get Dalton out over land?
他们才逃脱一次夹击
We just got them through one gauntlet,
你还想冒险引来第二次吗
you want to risk another one?
叛军也许好骗 但是扎巴洛甫可不傻
The rebels might've been fooled, but Zbarov's not stupid.
只要直升飞机试图降落
He'll keep a couple 50 cals on that helicopter
他就会用50口径机关枪把它打成碎片的
and shoot it to pieces if it tries to land.
介意给我解释一下什么这么好笑吗
Care to let a gal in on the joke?
有好多次我们都得乘直升机离开热点地区
As many times as we've had to leave hotspots by chopper,
我们总是在想为什么坏人不在着陆区埋伏好
we've always wondered why don't the bad guys just set up
在我们离开的时候解决我们
at the LZ, wait, pick us off as we leave?
看来我们的设想终于成为现实了
Guess our number's finally up.
我想你们对于真的发生这种事情
I don't suppose you guys came up with a plan
该怎么做还没有计划吧
for what to do when that happened.
我们有 我们还有计划的后备方案
We have a plan. We got plans for plans. It's just...
只是我们从来没有预计到敌我差距会
We never anticipated the numbers being so stacked
这么悬殊
against us.
好了 你可以自♥由♥行动了 长官
Here, you're good to go, Top.
长官
Hey, Top?
你读懂了我的心思 你觉得那样会有用吗
You're reading my mind. You think that'll work?
我相信
I do.
我们用卡车把他们引开
We'll use the truck as the top of the trail.
杰西 和国防情报局协调一下
Right, Jaz, I want you to coordinate the exfil
撤出计划 让直升机在五英里外盘旋
with the DIA. Have that chopper loiter five mikes out.
等待我的指令 你和阿米尔
On my signal, I want you and Amir
去着陆区警戒准备迎接直升机降落
to secure the LZ for touchdown.
如果我时间把握的好
If my timing's right,
我们应该在你们后面几秒钟就能赶到
we should only be a few seconds behind you.
- 信♥号♥♥是什么 - 会很明显的
- What's the signal? - It won't be subtle.
阿米尔藏着东西♥藏♥得很好
Amir does a great job hiding this thing.
我们来临场发挥一下
Let's be a little less thorough.
医护二号♥ 继续盘旋
Mortem 2, continue to circle.
医护二号♥收到
Copy, Mortem Actual.
你觉得这怎么样
All right, where do you think?
这地方适合做我们最后一战的地方吗
Seem like a good place for a last stand?
就像阿♥拉♥莫
The Alamo.
快快 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
好了 杰西 是时候向着陆区进发了
All right, Jaz. Time to head to the LZ.
收到 开始行动
Copy. Moving.
道尔顿 扎巴洛甫找到你的车了
Dalton, Zbarov has found your vehicle.
重复 扎巴洛甫找到你的车了
I repeat, he has found your vehicle.
战术卡车正在朝爆♥炸♥点集♥合♥
Yes, tactical trucks are heading for the explosion.
医护二号♥ 你可以安全降落了
Mortem 2, you are clear to land.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
医护二号♥ 危险暂时解除
Mortem 2, you are clear of threats but not for long.
建议立刻撤离
Recommend immediate dust-off.
医护二号♥ 医护二号♥
Mortem 2? Mortem 2?
他们来了
There they are!
- 四 - 你看到信♥号♥♥了吗
- Four! - Did you see the signal?
五
Five!
医护二号♥ 你已离开机关枪射程
Mortem 2, you are clear of 50 cal range.
太好了
Yes!
干得漂亮
Good job.
干得好 各位
Good job, everybody.
干得好 你们所有人 干得好
Nice work, y'all, nice work.
他们成功了
They made it.
- 我需要来一杯 - 我也是
- I need a drink. - Yeah, me too.
来吧 我请 班级第一先生
C'mon, I'm buying, Mr. Top-of-His-Class.
请进 尼尔
Come in. Hi, Neil.
我想要亲自来向你表示感谢
Hey. I just wanted to thank you personally,
那真是一场伟大的营救 怎么说都不为过
because that was big save... as big as it gets.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
尼尔
Neil.
你欠我个人情
You owe me.
别叫了
Stop.
清道夫 这不是给你吃的
Scavenger, it's not for you.
趴下
Lay down.
巴顿 坐下
Patton. Sit.
巴顿 不 趴下
Hey, Patton. No. Lay down.
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表