剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表
他们怎么会漏掉她的呢
How could they have missed her?
她肯定是在交战中跑岔路了
She must have run off during the gunfire.
You good on mags?
对
Yep.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会救出她的
We'll get her.
听着 东翼有一个热影像
Right, there's one heat signature
另一个在南部
in the east wing, one in the south.
最后见到女孩是在南部
The girl was last seen in the south.
先去那里找
I'd try there first.
埃德之前在东翼绕
Ade's headed for the east wing.
他现在直接朝她走去了
He's headed right towards her.
他现在她的正上方
Now he's right on top of her.
他们不能及时赶到了
They're not going to get there in time.
杰西 女孩进到电子器械店里了
Jaz, the girl moved in the electronics store,
但是我们受到干扰
but we got interference.
肯定是因为商场的高压交流电
Must be the mall's HVAC.
我们还是能定位你们
We've still got you guys on the GPS,
但是什么都看不到
but we can't see anything in there.
好
All right.
我到店里了
I'm in the store.
正走下楼
I'm heading down.
我没看到女孩
I got no sign of the girl.
等下
Wait.
我看到她了
I got her.
看到了
I got her.
她正跑出来
She's coming out.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
过来
Come here.
快
Come on.
好了 杰西
All right, Jaz.
进来
Coming in.
别动
Don't move!
我会杀了她的
I will kill her.
好
All right.
右侧攻击
Punch right.
好像杰西正在他的右侧
Looks like Jaz is flanking him.
埃德是个虔诚的信徒
Ade's a true believer.
这可能让他逃
This may have gotten away from him,
但他还是要见奥古
but he still wants Ogu.
让道尔顿进去
Let Dalton engage.
- 如果你错了 - 我不会错
- If you're wrong... - I'm not wrong.
道尔顿 你可以安全前进
Dalton, you're clear to approach.
解决埃德
Emmanuel Ade!
我们不想你出事
We don't want any problems with you.
我让大卫·奥古接电♥话♥了
Hey, I have David Ogu on the line right now,
刚出狱 想和你聊聊
just out of prison. Wants to talk with you.
你在撒谎
You're lying!
他的手指已经触及扳机
He's got his finger on the trigger.
肯定直击脑门
It's gotta be a brainstem shot.
要他上前
I need him forward.
你看过视频了 对吧
Hey, you saw the video, okay?
他一直要求见你
He keeps asking for you.
再深入一点点的话
A few more inches...
别在意我的话 好吗
Look, don't take my word for it, okay?
我会让你自己和他谈
I'll let you talk to him yourself.
行动
Move.
好 杰西
Okay, Jaz.
待命
Stand by.
前进
Move.
待命
Stand by.
过来 来来来
Come on, come on. Come on.
这边 宝贝
Right here, sweetie.
我抱住你了
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, I got you.
你安全了
You're safe.
看到吗
See?
你也很坚强
You're pretty tough, too.
来
Come on.
亲爱的妈妈
"Dear Mom,
我真希望你从没收到这封信
"I really hope you never receive this,
因为当你读到这封信
"because if you do,
就表示我已经走了
"it means I'm gone.
我希望自己还有时间
"I wish we had more time.
可以去马里兰州踢足球
"More time for Terrapin football games.
可以在深夜偷喝厨房♥桌子里的杜松子酒
"More late-night gin rummy around the kitchen table.
对于这事 我很抱歉
"And for that, I'm sorry.
对我来说 你知道我的一切至关重要
"But it's important to me that you know
我的成长因你教导
everything I am, I am because of you."
我表现出的无私
"Any selflessness I show,
受你教导
"I show because of you.
我的坚韧不拔
"Any tenacity I have,
受你教导
"I have because of you.
所有勇敢
"Any bravery:
因你教导的
"I am brave
我要勇敢
"because of you.
我知道一个单亲妈妈
"I know how hard it was
要平衡你的工作使命
"to balance being a single mom
与母亲的责任很难
"while still accomplishing all that you have,
我只是想告诉你
"so I just want to tell you,
不要有任何怀疑
"in case you have any doubts,
你是一位非常优秀的母亲
"you are an extraordinary mom.
我很庆幸你是我的母亲
I feel very lucky to have had a mom like you."
我知道我大概不需要告诉你这些
"I know I probably don't need to tell you these things,
但是我还是想告诉你
"but I still want to.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom."
美国国家侦查局(National Reconnaissance Office)为美国16个情报机构之一。
该机构为美国政♥府♥设计、组装并发射侦察卫星并协调、
收集和分♥析♥从中♥央♥情报局以及军事机构的航♥天♥飞机、卫星
收集到的情报。该机构得到国家侦察计划(外国情报收集
计划的一部分)的拨款。该机构是国防部的组成部分之一。
尼日尔河三角洲解放运动(Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta)为尼日利亚境内最大的军事组织之一,
其声称旨在接露对于尼日尔河三角洲人♥民♥的剥削与
压♥迫♥,以及政♥府♥在尼日尔河三角洲与私人企业合作开采石油对自然环境造成的损害 以下简称“尼解”
特种作战小组
土耳其 敦刻尔克空军基地
安全线路建立
尼日利亚 拉各斯
尼日利亚共和国
联邦工程部
致力于卓越国防
请使用正门
拉各斯棕林商场
加密来电
链接中
卫 国 勇 士
第一季 第五集
剧集 | 卫国勇士(2017) | 导航列表